• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. plastic wiganer

Perch Man / Perchman

Firstly i wasnt sure if to post this here in the water monster section? but as its water related here goes. Last week whilst browsing Facebook, looking at a UFO group that i follow, there was mention of the Perch man. So as you do i had to look up the story and was very surprised to find that...
  2. plastic wiganer

Ghost Hunt: Bolton [12/01/2019]

Can i just say i have no involvement whatsoever with this, its just something myself and the wife have booked on to. Ghost hunt at the WATERMILLOCK, (appears to be all one word!?) in BOLTON LANCS on Saturday 12th Jan. the venue is now a Toby Carvery but looks a nice old building with...
  3. plastic wiganer

My Nana's House

For approx 30 years my late Nana (grandmother), who I loved dearly, lived alone - well with her dog - in a large 3 bedroom house, built in 1877. This house had two large cellars seperated by the stairs back upto the ground floor, both york stone floored, one (the rear most) had lighting and...
  4. plastic wiganer

Something I've Never Been Able To Explain

ok, newbie here.. been casualy looking for a while though! About 10 years ago, i had a week touring around wales with my wife, driving from town to town stopping over night at b&b's that we found whilst out and about. nothing was planned in advance - we just went with the flow. Anyway, we ended...
Back