• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. UnknownUnknown

Contributions To A Symposium?

Hello all, as part of a wider project, I've been asked to think about trying to find someone who might be willing to speak at a small multidisciplinary symposium, on the subject of Stone Tape Theory / time / hauntings / things like that. Basically, how things that happen in the past might leave...
  2. UnknownUnknown

Your IHTM Timeline

I've noticed that some posters have experienced multiple IHTM Fortean events, sometimes stretching over a lifetime. Some people even have family trees of phenomena with stories of experiences that their parents or grandparents had. I thought it would be interesting to try and sketch these events...
  3. UnknownUnknown

Time In Dreams

How does time happen in dreams? A couple of days ago I was really tired in the afternoon. I checked the time on my phone (3.14pm) and set my alarm to wake me in 20 minutes. I must have been asleep before my head hit the pillow because I fell immediately into an extremely vivid and heavily...
  4. UnknownUnknown

Lights In The Woods

* Dear mods, please feel free to move this, if this isn't where it is supposed to be! * So, reading the Pan(ic) in The Woods thread has encouraged me submit this story, which happened a full 20 years ago now, in 1996, when I was a teenager. I was staying with my mother, brother, and...
Back