• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Tigerhawk

How Did You Discover Fortean Times Magazine?

I first heard of FT in 1995 when my sister and now brother in law went shopping for my birthday present. I'd asked for a "weird" book (being an odd teenager, I like that sort of thing), and my brother in law had found The World's Most Incredible Stories - The Best Of Fortean Times. It wasn't...
  2. Tigerhawk

TV/Movie Remakes We'd Like To See

The Claw (giant invisible to radar bird attacks planes and stuff. Metropolis (still done in black and white and in silence!) Manos - Hands Of Fate.
  3. Tigerhawk

What Are You Binge Viewing?

I have just started watching Supergirl - I am binge viewing my way through the DC superhero dvds (The Flash, The Arrow, Gotham, etc) and enjoying how they don't always take themselves too seriously, with an occasional wink at the audience...
  4. Tigerhawk

Ed Wood Movies

I've searched other threads for this, but found nothing that matched the question I want to ask - Which Ed Wood movie is the worst, why, is it so bad it's worth watching or just too bad to watch?
Back