• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. B

What are you??

Yes - to the "T"! And I made sure when I asked for his dream details I gave no clues about what I dreamt. There was also a part of the dream where I was pushed out of a door but my friend was still inside the building. I heard some pretty distinct sounds and without telling him what I heard...
  2. B

What are you??

No not quite. It was like a cat but ugly like a gargoyle face.
  3. B

What are you??

Hmmm I'm from across the pond in the states. Could they travel that far?
  4. B

What are you??

I'll have to do some reading - I did a quick Google on the black shuck but the descriptions are much smaller then what I felt. Maybe it carried a larger presence than what it actually was?
  5. B

What are you??

Thank you PeteByrdie :) I figured asking would be a long shot. I've had a few strange things happen that are just bizarre. For instance I had a very vivid dream with someone I know. When I woke up I remembered everything about the dream so I talked to my friend about it (without giving details)...
  6. B

What are you??

No, I never tried to reach out to it. I didn't want to invite it in any way. It never did anything but just stare at me and I would turn back around and go inside. It would stay outside.
  7. B

What are you??

I am new to this forum so I apologize if this is in the wrong place - Brief personal history - Ever since I can remember I have been "sensitive" to seeing and feeling non-living presences. It didn't happen daily but I did my best to push those feelings away because I didn't want to open any...
Back