• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

What-Are-You-Afraid-Of: Part 2 Interview: The Bothell Poltergeist

"Do I get the distinct impression I shouldn't bother watching the podcast? " you mean listen?
  2. M

What-Are-You-Afraid-Of: Part 2 Interview: The Bothell Poltergeist

http://www.whatareyouafraidofpodcast.com/2020/03/137-the-bothell-poltergeist/ What - Are - You - Afraid - Of: Part 2 Interview Bothell Poltergeist: Keith Linder, author of The Bothell Hell House: Poltergeist of Washington State, is back for PART 2 of his interview with authors T. Fox Dunham...
  3. M

The Bothell Hell House: Poltergeist Of Washington State By Keith Linder (Book Release Party)

http://www.bothell-reporter.com/life/the-haunting-of-hell-house-continues/?fbclid=IwAR2KqBgP8HFjels6zBIAi3M1dFuZdu9yr2wQBZD59d6XeD5ufpaNtukpvaY The haunting of Hell House continues Inside the sequel to “The Bothell Hell House: Poltergeist of Washington State.”
  4. M

Demons In Seattle: Keith Linder's Home(s) (Bothell WA)

dismissive, speculative and wishful thinking on your part. I'm the author. attachment is of a lecture given in 2016 - Parapsychologist Steve Mera of the findings in the Bothell home. Lecture was in the UK, full-lecture here
  5. M

https://www.bothell-reporter.com/life/the-haunting-of-hell-house-continues/ I'm the author. The haunting of Hell House continues .................... Inside the research The home has been investigated by a handful of teams. Notably, it was featured on “Ghost Adventures,” a Travel Channel...
  6. M

Poltergeist - Bothell House (Full Documentary)

https://thesspr.com/ The Scottish Society for Psychical Research. @IbisNibs
  7. M

Poltergeist - Bothell House (Full Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watchv=lAsPe...xo9J5xR4-GE0lQ The evidence uncovered during the investigation is remarkable to the point Steve Mera requested Nick Kyle who was then (President of Sottish Society Of Parapsychology) to fly from the UK to confirm Steve's own findings as an independent...
  8. M

Shadows - Poltergeist Of Washington State

Demons in Seattle - Shadows A snippet from the soon to be released book Attachments: Poltergeist of Washington State by Keith Linder tells the tale of shadows, apparitions and female silhouettes. All taking place in the Bothell House 2012 thru 2016. More info at reports below. 60+ pages (FREE)...
  9. M

The Bothell Hell House: Poltergeist Of Washington State By Keith Linder (Book Release Party)

A Bothell native recently published ‘The Bothell Hell House,’ which details a four-year haunting. http://www.bothell-reporter.com/life/the-haunting-of-hell-house/ [Keith Linder, a Bothell native and recently published author of “The Bothell Hell House: Poltergeist of Washington State”, lived...
  10. M

Poltergeists & PhDs: An Interview With Dr. Christopher Laursen

Poltergeists and PhDs: An Interview with Dr. Christopher Laursen https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/04/poltergeists-and-phds-an-interview-with-dr-christopher-laursen/?fbclid=IwAR0bThMQKzugG6WHAVVbMUmNptgE3_-vp6HkXGgL3Xem0bhmpsG7tldz89o "My historical research was really on the history of an...
  11. M

I am Keith. Yes. https://www.americansupernatural.com/
  12. M

The Bothell Hell House: Poltergeist of Washington State by Keith Linder Book Release Party https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-bothell-hell-house-book-release-party-tickets-43811824346?aff=es2 Event is FREE I'm inviting the public to what I regards as being the most important day of my life. My...
  13. M

The White Lady (Apparition): Re-enactment

"Why do you state she was motionless and then go on to describe and recreate her walking past?" Her facial expression was non-emotional. i did reenactment to show as an example what I saw that day. This is was one sighting out of several. The same lady has appeared multiple times in this...
  14. M

"Why do you state she was motionless and then go on to describe and recreate her walking past?" Her facial expression was non-emotional.
  15. M

She was walking left to right, couldn't make out what she holding. This was the 2nd time I had saw, strolling through the hallway. No eye contact this time. The rustling was heard several seconds before she appeared, and stopped when she entered the guess bedroom to the right of me.
  16. M

The Bible-Throwing Poltergeist Terrorizing Keith Linder Has The Most Convincing EVP Recordings Captured On Tape It's not always a problem to have ghosts living in your home. Some real life haunted houses are actually quite pleasant, as a mischievous ghost can help add character to an otherwise...
  17. M

The White Lady (Apparition) The video you are observing is a reenactment of what I saw Oct 1st Minutes after my candles were thrown I heard a new sound (never heard before noise in the hallway) Sounded like rustling paper or rustling leaves. GF and I have never heard this before. I've...
  18. M

The Only Case Where the Testimony of a Ghost Was Used to Convict a Murderer

The Only Case Where the Testimony of a Ghost Was Used to Convict a Murderer A graphic history of an unsettling 1897 murder case in West Virginia. BY JAMISON ODONE NOVEMBER 29, 2016 Ilustrated Story Follows...
  19. M

Poltergeists On Native Burial Lands

Please understand not all Poltergeist phenomena is tied to adolescent children (girls) Hollywood over simplifys alot of what "Giest" are known for. ₩e know so little about Poltergeist in general that alot of guesses and theories have become accepted fact. More attention and study needs done...
  20. M

Key word is "popularized". Many people don't understand that a Poltergeist is by definition an "angry or noisy" ghost. There really not ghosts perse'. More like energy, pure raw emotion gone amonk. Some can be demons or minions. There's a lot we don't know about them. The common belief now...
  21. M

"...This is a story I have been meaning to write about for quite some time, but somehow other stories always showed up and distracted my focus away from this particular poltergeist. I cannot say whether or not this poltergeist, which is of a local nature, still exists today, in fact, there is a...
  22. M

Eerie Goings On At Serial Killer's Childhood Home In Tacoma, Washington

Eerie things going on at serial killer's childhood home in Tacoma By: STACIA GLENN, News Tribune Updated: May 8, 2017 - 3:47 PM Tacoma, Wash. - Unexplainable things happened in the Tacoma house where serial killer Ted Bundy grew up. So many things, in fact, that a contractor hired to remodel...
  23. M

Thanks Stuneville. I will do that in the future. Regards KL
  24. M

This voice "Keith" was found recently during review of already reviewed data.
  25. M

List of 'Talking Poltergeist' Accounts

Numerous incidents of anomalous speaking are reported to have occurred during the 'Centrahoma Poltergeist' case that became widely known in 1995. In comparison there are fleeting incidents of phenomenal voices described by witnesses of the 1995 'Rochdale Poltergeist' case in England. A...
  26. M

The Maria José Ferreira - Poltergeist Case

Pete "In some ways I wish I could witness stuff like this so I could say beyond doubt that these things do actually happen. In other ways it's probably better that I don't." Be careful what you wish for is all I got to say. There is a coolness of being there when it happens I seeing surreal...
  27. M

The Maria José Ferreira - Poltergeist Case

The Maria José Ferreira - Poltergeist Case http://www.mapit.kk5.org/brazilian-poltergeist/4541581991 In December 1965, in Jabuticabal, 220 miles from São Paulo, Brazil, a respectable Catholic family became the centre of malicious and violent poltergeist activity. To begin with, pieces of brick...
  28. M

Intelligent Haunting vs. Residual Hauntings (a look see)

http://agamersparadise.allproductsonline.biz/intelligent-vs-residual-hauntings-a-way-to-tell-the-difference-2/ ........." ................I believe in humans. I’m not sure I believe in ghosts. Though I’m a skeptic, I can unequivocally say that I’ve encountered events I haven’t been able to...
  29. M

The answer to that question is 50/50. Sometimes I would be at work and the motion cams would go off. Sometimes other teams would be monitoring the cams remotely and the cams go off. Cams will video tape or snap shot the instance of which they go off. Most motion cams were paired with a GoPro...
  30. M

At Lorac61469 Come again? Sharon Hill The discoveries are made in real-time, on-site, very unpredictable. The forum and YouTube is just a means of sharing. Both are free. Both make it easy to share. Deep dialogue, true discussion and possibly ascertaining root cause is done elsewhere and it...
  31. M

I can only speculate as to why they say "Keith" keep in mind "Keith" is not the only thing we've caught them saying. Its by far the most uttered name from a series of other EVP names Ex. Ray, Patty, Becky, Don, and Randy. No Tina's as of yet. All from the old house. "Keith" as I listed above is...
  32. M

"So what you're saying is that you're now experiencing paranormal stuff in a new home? Wow" the only constant that remains is the bed shakes, the bed vibrations, the poking and prodding while sleeping and the sheets being yanked off while sleeping. I only break out the voice recorder, and...
  33. M

The touch button is on the belly of the bear(inside). Not the paw. 36:53 at the link above. Bear is direct touch activated. I even throw objects at it. The EMF i'm throwing at it goes off, but the bear does not, even after being hit. Then I tap the bear on the belly and it beeps. Its not a...
  34. M

"So you're wandering about with a cell phone, that emits microwave radiation across a range of frequencies and a EM sensor is triggered as you walk past it." That a interesting theory, huge assumption that doesn't take into account that the bear began going off before the cell was even used...
  35. M

pay special attention at 13:14 and then at 14:06 October 30th 2016. The trigger bear goes off and on. Prompting me to grab my cell phone and begin recording. What captured is redefines the notion of Paranormal Evidence.
  36. M

I have the raw footage several hrs worth . Available upon request via PM. The two hr plus audio and video will be uploaded to a Web site soon. For now there available upon request.
  37. M

PS I'm watching the bedroom via my remote motion cam. My monitoring begins when the motion cams go off. Not before.
  38. M

I'll be happy to provide more context. After 2am. #1 no one is upstairs. Don is in the woods. #2 I'm at the kitchen table monitoring. Steve comes down just after placing device on the landing. Nick Kyle is outside. All bedroom doors are closed except the masterbedroom which is my motion...
  39. M

A review of some April footage(audio/video) yields some startling results. Some confirmed "Yeah", "Hey" and distinct "Yes" 4:08 "Hey" 7:28 "Yeah" , repeat at 7:48 8:52 "Yes" 9:23 Repeat "YES" it should be mentioned that while Don was in the woods/creek area behind the House, April 2016...
  40. M

The same EVP was picked up on (3) devices. Video camera, and two voice recorders. None near each other. 2:49, and 3:12, and 3:36 "Where are ..." April 2016 (2nd SEP visit)
  41. M

The definition of a UFO is Unidentified Flying Object. No more. No less.
  42. M

Conducting Investigations - Essential Procedures

Conducting Investigations - Essential Procedures Study of the Relevant Literature An essential preliminary to the investigation of any kind of spontaneous case is a careful study of the relevant literature. Essential Procedures Different types of cases will require different additional...
  43. M

I can talk about my 1st hand experience. That's EZ. The EVP i captured is not Steve's'. Its not Don. Its not S.E.Ps. Its from devices I placed in and around these gentlemen while they worked. They left with their data I discovered mine upon review (soon after they left). But to your question...
  44. M

The word "Ray" has been captured on other EVP's. EVP's were no device was being setup or utilized. Whats interesting about "Ray" or should I say when the word "Ray"is used is when the one (main voice) orders the other to do something. If he's telling the other one to "lift" something that has...
  45. M

April 2016 Steve and Don returned to the US(Bothell) and with them bought Nick Kyle of the SSPR. The audio below is a snippet / (shortened so attention could be paid to the whisper EVPs) verse's the other noise and conversations. Prior to the men's investigation that day. I setup voice...
  46. M

That is a splendid link. Makes a ton of sense.
  47. M

We can go round in round on this subject forever and ever. One group is always going to say the other group is not the legit enough, is not objective enough. Its boring really. I hear that so much I could almost write a song about it. U find find this scientific group, and you tell them on...
  48. M

PS I have a considerable amount of video, and audio data. So many of both that it will take me months if not years to comb through. I'm looking for individuals with talent both audio and video, esp with the enhancement of some of these sounds and etc. State side or aboard I don't care. There...
Back