• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. INT21

How Do Some Folks Produce So Much So Quickly?

Fanari_Lloyd, Good points, but I was thinking more along the lines of a phenomena that is often seen when a family member, particularly if it is the wife, retires and is now home all the time. If the husband has retired earlier (possibly older) and has become used to having the house to...
  2. INT21

Ocular Migraines

I get these all the time. Not so much the 'traveling, shimmering zig-zag' these days as little flashes of light passing down the side of my eye. It happens mostly when I get up and turn my head quickly. Most noticeable at night. I've more or less got used to them. Doesn't bother me.
  3. INT21

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Maybe he could share the Admiral Lord Nelson's. It comes complete with telescope.
  4. INT21

There is the possibility that one's production is related to one's family harmony. Is this a permissible subject for discussion ?
  5. INT21

Who's Gaming The George Floyd Protests / Riots?

I wasn't calling people's attention to anything other than Floyd's rap sheets. This has been avoided much the same way people would avoid a cobra that is having a bad day. It would detract from the agenda. There were a few articles on the front page; I didn't read any of them. My point was,and...
  6. INT21

Where Has All The Mystery Gone?

Would cryptids use Bitcoin ? (Sorry, couldn't resist it)
  7. INT21

The Moons Of Mars: Deimos & Phobos

As envisaged by K M Robinson in his Mars trilogy.
  8. INT21

Iconoclasm (Destroying Icons / Symbols / Monuments)

It's kowtowing to the whims of (usually) minorities who are pushing agenda. Our history is what it is. And should not be rewritten.
  9. INT21

Aren't libraries there so people can still find outdated information ? If not then the burning of the library at Alexandria could be justified. Just old stuff no one wanted.
  10. INT21

No worries, I didn't read that.
  11. INT21

Clearly British police brutality at it's worst. Caption for bottom pic. 'Officer, I really do need to piss'. Cop, ' Don't you dare, laddie'.
  12. INT21

Washington. Maybe not a terrorist, but a slave owner for awhile (they were bequeathed to him, he didn't buy them).
  13. INT21

Sorry Ramon....Politics.
  14. INT21

Shock horror :omg: Now you go wash out yo' mouth. Actually, yes he was. Not many people admit to knowing that. But he was found 'useful'.
  15. INT21

U.S. Civil War Widows

'The American Civil War (also known by other names) was a civil war in the United States from 1861 to 1865' So how old was this person ?
  16. INT21

Quite so. And, of course, this destruction is very selective. Agenda are being played out.
  17. INT21

No secret. Court records are publicly available knowledge. (I take it that is what you are referring to ?)
  18. INT21

So you didn't read the charge sheets etc. And if you did, how come you don't see the point ?
  19. INT21

Joshua Stopped The Sun

This one certainly does.
  20. INT21

Re the appearance of rocks etc. In some of the reportage you can see someone appear and empty a container of potentia missiles on the road. People are then seen picking up a few and putting them in their pockets (for future use ?). And before people get too dewy eyed maybe they should visit...
  21. INT21

Why Haven't Aliens Contacted Us Yet? (Fermi Paradox)

Maybe; or the 'row of snooker balls' action. I am told that photons don't have mass.
  22. INT21

Maybe. I am told that photons don't have mass. Question. If no mass, why does the glass heat up ?
  23. INT21

The interesting part is that it goes back to full speed after it has passed through the glass.
  24. INT21

Possibly more interesting is that if you pass light through, say, a block of glass, it slows down when it's inside the glass but goes back to full speed when it exits.
  25. INT21

Frideswide, A PM to Stu will be on it's way very shortly. I don't see what you find offensive. Possibly you can't see the context.
  26. INT21

Notice how it is the females who look forward to conquering hords..
  27. INT21

Interesting. (Get behind me , Satan)
  28. INT21

Electronic Device Concept For Reducing Energy Consumption

Some of them were rather camp. But that wasn't a limiting factor. Forgive me father, it's the bells. ;)
  29. INT21

You are correct in that many (most ?) people of a certain age knew a lot more useful things than today's people. I do know people who I would have to considered 'thick' for the silly things they do. Until I think that they simply never had to do many of the things that we took for granted in...
  30. INT21

Electronic Device Concept For Reducing Energy Consumption

I do recall seeing pictures of something similar nicknamed the 'Dongmaster'. Apparently user to deter people from having lewd thoughts.
  31. INT21

Protopterygotes / Sky Rods / Sky Fish

I would also have said an error in the digitisation. No sign of the 'wings' that are often shown. Aren't there some pictures from a deep hole-in-the-ground somewhere in a jungle that shows some better pictures ?
  32. INT21

Very true, but the thing is, one doesn't need to know everything. There is a saying 'A wise man doesn't know everything, but does know where to go to find what he needs'. In our case, we start with the fount of all knowledge; Google. And work our way from there. It was one of the problemsd...
  33. INT21

I would much prefer an inter-dimensional paraphotonic sprite, but I'm not holding my breath.... 'Green 'ghosts' seen above sprites' I know, no connection.(it's from Spaceweather) but I thought I'd throw it out anyway. As for pictures of moving objects, My Pentax and a flash is pretty useful.
  34. INT21

I meant that the striations are only on one moon. Wouldn't one expect them both to be similar.
  35. INT21

Organ Donation / Organ Donors

Sort of things you'll find on an authentic Chinese menu.
  36. INT21

I suppose productivity is helped by not spending hours on sites like this one. ;)
  37. INT21

Genetic Data & Privacy (DNA Collection / Databases, etc.)

That can be arranged. :evillaugh:
  38. INT21

Cannibalism: Disturbing, Gory—Strangely Common

Maybe he had a pot of relish to go with her. She must have been a bit tough.
  39. INT21

Don't the rod thingies have a kind of rippling arrangement along their side, a bit like some eels ?
  40. INT21

Cannibalism: Disturbing, Gory—Strangely Common

That's what comes from reading 'Little Red Riding Hood' as a child.
  41. INT21

Blasphemy

Only shows that the clerics have believers by the balls. Always had and probably always will do.
  42. INT21

Controlled By Somebody From The Past

It sounds a bit like 'God told me to do it, Judge'. But more Stalin told me to do it. I'm trying to work out how a living person in the past can be controlling someone who hasn't yet been born. It would seem that they could not be aware of the future existence of the 'possessed'..
  43. INT21

Via someone saying they were with you.
  44. INT21

I'm for everyone being chipped. Not likely to happen though. Add that to the GPS tracking technology and we will know EXACTLY where everyone is. I do love technology. Don't you, Winston, Julia ?
  45. INT21

Triangular UFO Sightings

A good test for fakes is how many people report it, even if they don't take a picture.
  46. INT21

May not explain the odd 'striations' though.
  47. INT21

Just realised you can't read the post (thread) as it has been pulled. Look up 'Nikole Hannah-Jones' and her interview with CNN's Christian Amanpour yesterday.
Back