• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. ShadyCavalier

Saturn Return

Possibly not the right section for this thread, but it was the section that inspired me to make it. Earlier this evening I was speaking to a friend about how one's late 20s seem to be one long massive churn, and she mentioned the theory of Saturn's Return...
  2. ShadyCavalier

The Reverse Haunted House

The title doesn't quite sum up what I mean but I couldn't think of a better way of describing it. Usually, when a house is allegedly haunted, it's the occupants who make the claim - but I'm wondering if anyone has blissfully lived in a supposedly "haunted house" and experienced nothing? Our...
  3. ShadyCavalier

Call Jack Back

This sort of happened to me, but it is more the story of a friend of mine, whom I shall call S. A few months ago S messaged me to ask if I knew anyone called "Jack". Despite it being a common name, I told said friend that I didn't know anyone named Jack. Jack apparently phoned S up asking for...
  4. ShadyCavalier

Mysteries Of The Digital Age

Good evening all I've been lurking on this site for months (possibly even years :eek:) and have finally been prompted to sign up after a strange happenstance that occurred mere minutes ago... I very rarely use my laptop, preferring my mobile instead. As a result, I can only see aspects of...
Back