• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. G

Dog Walker From The Future?

A few days ago I was walking my dog, along a footpath that we often take. I have never seen anyone along this footpath, it is quite out of the way and people seem not to use it. This has always been the case; for 20 years or more, I have used this footpath and never seen anyone else using it...
  2. G

Age Of Aquarius, New Age & Tolerance Of Diverse Ideas

Something that has been increasingly bothering me in recent years is the intolerance to diverse opinions. At the end of the last century, probably due to the new millennium, there were a large number of people who were promulgating new age attitudes and some pretty far out views. You only have...
  3. G

Strange Bus Journey

Obligatory this happened to me a couple of years ago. I actually thought about posting it at the time but it is not a particularly strange experience, just common or garden odd. After the discussion about how some strange experiences seem to happen less in recent years, in which I hypothesised...
  4. G

FT360

Received my copy of FT 360 today. Interesting article on "The Mystery Lights of East Anglia".
Back