• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Dunbaraj

Our Trash As Tools For Sasquatch?

I've been wondering about this for a while. How much do you think Bigfoot relies on 'scraps' from our society? Surely, they've become used to raiding dumpsters near treelines and picking up random stuff left out in the woods, but do you think they actually have developed any kind of behavior...
  2. Dunbaraj

Any Visits To The Willow Creek Museum?

I was traveling from Eureka to Mt. Shasta recently and had the unique opportunity to visit the China Flat Bigfoot Museum. Has anyone else been here? I found it a little underwhelming... especially since this area is touted as the Bigfoot capital of the world. This is such a historically rich...
  3. Dunbaraj

Do You Trust Les Stroud?

I have always wondered this. Where does he put his integrity as a researcher compared to his desire to maintain his bank account with a reality show? Let me explain. I first heard about his Bigfoot encounters on the Joe Rogan podcast way back when. Who's to say that Les didn't actually...
  4. Dunbaraj

The Sierra Sounds: Our Freakiest Bigfoot Evidence?

So imagine you're sitting around the campfire and you hear THESE SOUNDS coming from the shadows behind you. Terrifying. One professional linguist actually determined a deliberate language in this amazing audio. What do you think? A little background. The Sierra Sounds were recorded over the...
  5. Dunbaraj

Unsettling Bigfoot Screams

What do you guys think about harsh, Bigfoot vocalizations? What use would they have to 'scream' as opposed to howl. When they're in danger? This audio from Clipper Mills is interesting, but the Puyallup Screamer is pretty freakin' scary.
  6. Dunbaraj

Where Does Sasquatch Live?

We all obviously have a pretty good idea about where generally Bigfoot creatures live, like the Pacific Northwest up in the mountains, but what about beyond that? Do they hole up in abandoned mines? What about moving around during times of seasonal food growth? Do Bigfoot sleep in caves or in...
  7. Dunbaraj

Besides Patterson/Gimlin....

Do you have another cornerstone of Bigfoot evidence besides the P/G footage?? A lot of people list dermal ridges, but I think that's pretty easy to fake... literally just press your toes into the indentation and boom, there you go. Some also say the Cripplefoot Casts or the Sierra Sounds. I'm...
  8. Dunbaraj

In Australia realtors have to tell you if the house is haunted

This is great. If you ask them if the house is haunted they are ethically compelled to tell you the answer. http://www.afr.com/real-estate/is-there-a-ghost-in-the-house-things-real-estate-agents-must-tell-you-20160925-gro22j
  9. Dunbaraj

Very creepy story from Great Smoky Mountains

This guy's story from a mountain-top cabin in Great Smoky Mountains national park is pretty freaky. Has anyone heard it? http://bigfootbase.com/bigfoot-sightings-evidence/oh-dear-god-tim-halls-fantastic-bigfoot-ramble/2016/
Back