• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. P

The Pascagoula (Mississippi) Abduction (Hickson & Parker; 1973)

My thoughts, too. Also people aren’t outdoors as much as they used to be, and smoke less (so many old UFO reports from witnesses popping out for a smoke...!). This case in particular supports Distortion Theory, too: http://caravaca102.blogspot.com/ Basically an unknown external agent (which...
  2. P

UFO Sighting In Derby, Mid-90s (IHTM)

Very interesting sighting, thanks for sharing, and found another sighting from Locko Park: https://dandare.wordpress.com/tag/mod/ Scroll down towards the end of the page. Looking at Locko Park on Google maps shows it to be holding some sort of festival, with numerous tents, marquees and...
  3. P

Credible Witness Accounts

This case has fascinated me. Interestingly, I have read a report of the Buncefield fire of 2005, when a large oil storage terminal in the Uk went up in smoke. Moments before the explosion, workers driving by noticed their car engines over-revving, just as reported in this UFO case. This was...
  4. P

Credible Witness Accounts

Re the Broad Haven kids with their drawings, yes this terrified me too as a youngster, vividly recall watching a report on the news. However, when investigated it transpired that only a small number of the boys had actually seen the object in question. Thus, when the headmaster asked the whole...
  5. P

The Broad Haven Triangle / Ripperston Farm Case

Re the Broad Haven kids with their drawings, yes this terrified me too as a youngster, vividly recall watching a report on the news. However, when investigated it transpired that only a small number of the boys had actually seen the object in question. Thus, when the headmaster asked the whole...
  6. P

The Cumberland Spaceman

There is a drainage ditch behind where the girl was sat, its existed in one form or another since Roman times. Would allow someone to pop up briefly and then down again: http://spacemancentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Recreating-the-Cumberland-spaceman-photo.png The ditch is very visible...
  7. P

Blue Bell Hill

I have often wondered about the ‘researcher effect’ regarding reports of paranormal activity in a specific location. By this I mean a scenario whereby there are a flurry of paranormal events that make the local media, a researcher such as Sean - or, for example, Nick Redfern (Cannock Chase) -...
  8. P

UK Humanoid/UFO Occupant Reports Since 2000?

This is a link to his article: http://nickredfernfortean.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/a-weird-side-of-ufology.html To be fair, hew does done a huge amount of research into this subject and gets out there and interviews witnesses in person
  9. P

Nick Redfern wrote recently on his blog his observation that the classic humanoid encounters since the 1940s involved said occupants making sure they were seen doing very obvious, exaggerated actions: repairing the craft, taking plant samples, pointing objects at the ground, etc. All designed to...
  10. P

Interestingly, Pugh and Randell report the Coombes family had previously experienced paranormal activity of the poltergeist variety, so maybe an unwitting window for... whatever My money is on a few solid events that were widely exaggerated by the media, locals and investigators and perhaps...
  11. P

So thanks for all the replies and opinions, however it does seem that - in the UK at least - there have been few if any full-on UFO occupant reports since 2000... or even perhaps since the end of the Cold War?
  12. P

Personally, I think a case of extreme confirmation bias, something a lot of such ETH proponents suffer from :) The Dyfed Enigma by Pugh and Randall was rather more subjective, and in my opinion closer to the truth. The Uninvited (not sure of author) was a great read but unfortunately at least...
  13. P

Many thanks for the lead.
  14. P

Hi, can anyone point me to any CE3s from the UK since the turn of the century? I was talking to a friend about this topic recently and we both came to the conclusion that reports have dried up since the heyday of the 70s and 80s. Can anyone prove me wrong...?
  15. P

Indeed. In 1979 C3PO and an Imperial Stormtrooper visited a small Devon village -well my stepbrother and I entered the carnival in hastily made Star Wars fancy dress, and what's more I have a photo to prove it. Where is the evidence for the assertions of these would-be hoaxers? Not even a single...
  16. P

Blue Bell Hill

And an excellent book it is too. Highly recommended reading and so pleased to see it available after stumbling across roadghosts.com about 7 years ago, which itself is an intriguing site full of witnesses to all manner of roadside hauntings
Back