• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. TheRiddler

Time Or Dimensional Slips

Glitch in the matrix.. Obviously.
  2. TheRiddler

Time Or Dimensional Slips

I've experienced a moment where I could swear I was teleported by just a few seconds. Couldve been a dimensional slip but it was for what seemed like such a short amount of time.. If time even existed at the moment. I was living at my fathers in Toronto, this might've been around 2012 at the...
  3. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

Hamilton seems to be very active for paranormal activity. I see strange shapes moving around at night often and lights in the sky a lot. Actually, I got a video of a strange fast moving red light in the sky Friday night.
  4. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

Hey, Yes the picture was taken across the street from the exact spot I saw it, I was actually leaning on the outside of the opposite shelter in the image, so I was outside with no glass in front of me while looking at the doors. For the alignment of the shelters, no I wouldnt say they were...
  5. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

Having taken the paranormal research classes I enjoy seeing it from all sides, and definitely value the input. I just want to add that what I saw did seem odd and the movement was rather ethereal. The image even though being clear enough to distinguish was also strangely vague. The silence of...
  6. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

Also, zoomed in I noticed over to the left of the bus shelter by the ground is a misty form.. Anyone else see that too? That could be the apparition I saw. I did snap this pic right after I saw it.
  7. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

Now that I zoomed in... I see that gas mask too... Did not see that eariler... Maybe that's what tried to attach to me?
  8. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Intersection of King St E and Rosedale. Exact: 43.231677, -79.808291
  9. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

It did look very clear, which is why it caught my attention so vividly. Looked like it was male, short buzzed brown hair, white or light brown t shirt with dark pants.
  10. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

Yes, thats where I saw it. I snapped this picture right after. It was only there for a second to walk past the door frame.
  11. TheRiddler

Ghost in the Reflection

This is my first real post on this site. I've always been into the paranormal world; at a young age I experienced a full body apparition at an old farm house of my uncles and since then always been drawn to the paranormal. I've been on several ghost hunts and took a paranormal research and...
  12. TheRiddler

The Anarchist Cookbook

Yeah Exactly the same for me. I remember being sent a copy when I was in grade 8, it was a PDF over a flashdrive and I agree, It really wasnt anything done by anyone but pranksters. I remember making a few concoctions from the book and they went off well. Shall I say, with a bang?
Back