• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Gambeir

Unraveling The Science Behind UFO Technology

Because this forum and it's members have been so wonderful I am inclined to bring to it some information, which is intended to give you all a leg up on what I believe will be coming forward sometime in the near future, both technology wise and also academically, for it will require a profound...
  2. Gambeir

Need Help: 1960/65 Epoch Soviet Antarctic Discovery Of Ancient Amphora

I am trying to locate information on what I think was a Soviet Team in Antarctic in 1965 that stumbled on some ancient amphora pottery filled with artifacts. This discovery was recorded in News Papers of the time. I've seen a clipping but have lost the link to the story. I cannot find any...
  3. Gambeir

Taboo: The Concept; The Word

This actually sounds like the Germans probably looted the gist from the bolsheviks: "Anything not mandatory is illegal." I thought verboten and forbidden were one and the same. Taboo would have indicated a worldliness not accustomed to the average American in the 50's, nor many in the 60's. I...
Back