• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. N

Nuclear Damage

(gee, what a coincidence!) I just did that 3 hours ago in yet another thread on 'total biosphere collapse': https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/are-we-living-in-the-end-times.65628/page-3#post-1879874 also, in last weeks' world-wide weather report (as interpreted and presented by...
  2. N

"Storm Area 51" (Campaign To 'Raid' Area 51: Sept. 20, 2019)

now mainstream-media is starting to hype to phenomenon!
  3. N

What Is The Truth About Chemtrails & Spraying?

and here's the world-wide weather report (only this last week) as interpreted and presented by Dane Wigington
  4. N

so, I take it, with so many well-trained military contractors around and the army available, everybody will be pretty safe, right? surely, just as safe as the people in The little A'le'inn! (hardly any communists invading these days, this and that.. huncky dory, just fine, no problemo) [yawn] I...
  5. N

here's some links on the same issue to sites of former alienhub.com members, that are dead serious about alien life and the situation in area51 and are hopefully smart enough to not start storming military installations...
  6. N

now all this for a high-altitude weather-balloon that crashed ages ago! but yeah, people stick to this kind of 'call bluff' and you get the weirdest possible outcome.. possibly, it's just another distraction-tactic to raid Dulce Base or land on Johnston Atoll, while the cameras are all focussed...
  7. N

Collapse Of U.S. Economy Imminent

Benjamin Barber can't be found here at the world-famous Fortean Times Forum, but I think he deserves a firm and honourable place out here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Barber before the twin-tower attacks in 2001 there were already very strong political tensions/pressure in the U.S...
  8. N

Forum Functions & Functionality: Technical Problems & Known Issues

some kind of glitch in xenforo-software? apart from this one, I had the same glitch happening to me before on two other forum-sites: I always manage my personal settings into NOT getting any e-mail notifications, but every now and then I still get notified of some event happening, like a reply...
  9. N

Likes [Poll]

yes, I do that too, it's like saying 'thank you for replying/quoting me, at least, you're welcome'..
  10. N

Likes [Poll]

okay! now, you see my strategy of self-censoring (the original post by me is already deleted, but because you quoted me, now the content is still available! I've put in a lot of anti-FEMA propaganda like this, 2 years ago, but the original posts can't be traced back to me, because I've already...
  11. N

Likes [Poll]

[very dark, toxic green-house clouds overhead for days now in Nederland..] being a fanatic pedestrian myself, can I carefully add that anybody putting a 'thumbs-up' to a car-driver, is obviously nuts, anyway..? (it would only signal something closely resembling 'I like', whilst cars kill...
  12. N

Likes [Poll]

as soon as I discover a saved whale, I'll post it here! right! gotcha! this one seems pretty safe, even though it's in the Bering-sea.. [lots of people getting sacked at green-peace, no need anymore for whale-savers, right now SAVING THE VAQUITA is a more urgent case]
  13. N

Likes [Poll]

[xenforo-animal rights version]: everytime somebody who could be considered to be in the realm of the first world gets a xenforo-LIKE/QUOTE e-mail-alert, some third world country's government will be obliged to feed one more peanut to animals starving in zoos (because the domestic budget is...
  14. N

Likes [Poll]

https://xenforo.com/community/ [don't worry, we have other people who experience the same dilemmas doing this work for us] note: my idea was to introduce a 'dislike-button', alongside the existing features, to get a more balanced estimated appreciation of posts, but on the other hand: think of...
  15. N

Nuclear Damage

another fall-out map: another video-compilation, accompanied by relaxing elevator-music, saying everything's wrong: another 'nuclear hotseat'-podcast on Fukushima (feb 2019 anniversary)...
  16. N

Nuclear Damage

anyway, it's a shame we're being left in the dark for 8+ years now on this specific issue: on the web, most of what you can find says 'explosion', instead of 'three-fold detonation'.. this is one of the reasons why I started this thread.
  17. N

Nuclear Damage

no problem, arbeZ s'regnidorhcS, this thread has always been a bit chaotic, just like the [secret] main topic, sometimes there's news breaking, sometimes there's cover-ups hushing it.. https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/nuclear-damage.65370/page-3#post-1808831 (Fukushima was not...
  18. N

Nuclear Damage

assuming you asked me, 'course I did, was anybody succesful in avoiding exposure to them? but, I rather prefer DUCKMAN
  19. N

Nuclear Damage

I answered that same question (as well as I could, using arbitrary means) a few posts back, miss Zebra.. in reality, I don't think nuclear fall-out is a problem at all, it will only end life on the planet in a relatively short time-frame and will only cause temporary suffering of souls, while...
  20. N

Nuclear Damage

ah-ha, I guess THAT exactly was the moment when some completely paranoid administration freaked out and decided to exterminate whatever what was happening on Mars, but hell (=Hades/Voivod), I'm only 1 in some many people to believe such a thing (it seems). [google-RECAPTHA! spot all the...
  21. N

Nuclear Damage

I wouldn't agree Chernobyl is no longer a problem, but that's just opinion.
  22. N

Nuclear Damage

people on this world only developed nuclear arms that leave the exact same 'signature in Xenon' in the last century and aliens wouldn't use such dirty technology, leaving a planet dead for millions of years of half-time.. of course, people noticed, like dr. Brandenburg and the 'stretching of...
  23. N

Nuclear Damage

asbestos is a political scandal in itself out here too
  24. N

Nuclear Damage

miss Zebra, right now I can't give you a straight answer, I've looked at the wiki-page and I still can't believe this is happening to the world.. there's much information on both incidents, and people look at these from all kind of viewpoints, yelling all kinds of 'supposed facts' about the...
  25. N

Nuclear Damage

I watched a lot of his youtube-videos and primarily I think it's very important somebody helps debunking Fukushima, but today I watched another of his videos, and Dana Durnford (with a close eye on the camera) declared that everybody working in nuclear industry should be killed, as in 'hung in...
  26. N

Nuclear Damage

about wheeping willow 2 4u taping the TEPCO-cameras 1 and 4, you can find them live on this site in the quick-start menu: http://www.simplyinfo.org/
  27. N

Nuclear Damage

such a treatment did work for a while, but somehow that wart kept returning, just like those 'klote-ratten'.. probably JPL/NASA nuked Mars for that reason, but the curiosity-rover mission proved even that method wasn't fully effective!
  28. N

Nuclear Damage

trying to remove that blasted wart, of course!
  29. N

Nuclear Damage

she had it surgically removed, but it returned. she had put liquid nitrogen on it, but it returned and put all kinds of ointments on it, but all the time that wart came back, only untill after Chernobyl, it spontaneously dissappeared forever, hahaha! (this reminds me to mention that out of the...
  30. N

Nuclear Damage

I vaguely remember, I was 15 years of age, and my mom tried to explain to me and my sister.. it was only very rare that my mother spoke to us in such a doomy voice, like death would be imminent.. now they call our territory EE-yoo (because they did everything they could to make it as disgusting...
  31. N

Nuclear Damage

this is another earthquake happening at the Dai Ichi site, brought to you by one of my favorite commenters Wheeping Willow2 4U, who watches and video-tapes the factory-online-cameras fanatically!
  32. N

Fukushima Lies

here is the FUKUSHIMA daily! this site will answer a lot of your specific questions: http://www.simplyinfo.org/
  33. N

Fukushima Lies

I guess nature can bring water to every place on the planet, and water can split any rock (given plenty of time), so because MOX in Fukushima is no longer contained, the entire ecosystem is exposed to 'dangerous levels of radiation' and will end life on Earth before it learns how to cope.. in...
  34. N

Fukushima Lies

it gets mixed with normal rice, untill the meter is below the unsafe-limit
  35. N

A Million Messages

right before alienhub.com crashed into oblivion, I learned that moderators can read whatever users delete and all deleted material gets stored someplace else by xenforo, so I take it as a matter of confidence.. to me, personally, it's very important to be able to edit and delete posts, like in...
  36. N

A Million Messages

no worries, I will delete some more stuff and the number will drop again below 1.000.000 again, just like swimming, after a while you can balance on 999.999th post and everytime somebody posts something, delete 1 item, but yeah that way, I would run out of posts today, plus all my previous work...
  37. N

Nuclear Damage

I'm not a scientist either, but I think it's widely believed most fukushima-fallout has spread around the northern hemisphere in about 7 years.. you can't taste, feel, hear, smell or see radiation, but it's obviously very dangerous. everyday, normal people don't really understand what the...
  38. N

Nuclear Damage

so, can I conclude that we should let dr. Brandenburg struggle on, trying to prove his theory based on scientific evidence, while I don't really believe ancient martian societies nuked themselves using typically american modern day weapons, only because maximus otter suggests this method would...
  39. N

Nuclear Damage

excuse me, yes, I was serious when I asked that.. I don't think natural erosion of rock formations combined with pareidolia could have caused the appearances on pictures that Cydonia Mensa did.
  40. N

Nuclear Damage

sure, it's just another Organic Slant video about the fukushima-disaster. It's been some time now, since 2011 and this organisation is getting better at it every time. this one especially, I think, gives an even more professional impression than some of the previous ones and clearly shows some...
  41. N

Nuclear Damage

42. N

Nuclear Damage

what about Cydonia? surely, some'thing' built these structures?
  43. N

Nuclear Damage

it is so red, it will never change to the american ideal of democratic pluriformity and free market economy
  44. N

Nuclear Damage

why? well, I guess they just wanted to avoid Mars becoming a communist planet, space-racing there as fast as they could to help avoid the Soviets and Chinese colonising Mars, but this way NATO slammed the door shut for all humanity: now nobody can escape to Mars, while everybody's getting stuck...
  45. N

Nuclear Damage

indeed, 'ancient' is the keyword.. in several interviews and publications dr. Brandenburg only lies when it's about the time that has passed between the pre-nuked and post-nuked state of Earth's sister Mars. he will probably keep insisting that who or whatever used two air-burst hydrogen-bombs...
  46. N

Nuclear Damage

excuse me for not replying immediately, some unexpected visitor came to my house. I will correct the 'you' aspect with regard to Mythopoeika, I didn't mean to say 'you yankees' to you personally.. just a minute, please. done: I swapped 'you' for 'some', allright? to EnolaGaia: I see, to be able...
  47. N

Nuclear Damage

when I feed that to duckduckgo, most of what I'm getting is Friedrich Nietzsche, zaratustra, you know
  48. N

Nuclear Damage

oh okay, so you don't hold NASA for a primary suspect, okay, excuse me, we probably read dr. Brandenburgs' implications in a wholly different manner, hahaha! today, The U.S. is just sitting there like a fat toad, feeding on their own, global, radio-active crap, nothing anybody can do about it...
  49. N

Nuclear Damage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2998835/Were-Martians-wiped-nuclear-bomb-Physicist-present-new-evidence-bizarre-theory-Nasa-conference.html if he is right, and provides scientific evidence, like trinitite found by the curiosity-rover, all of it is pointing exactly in one...
  50. N

Nuclear Damage

so, I take it you find dr. Brandenburg's theory quite plausible? me, I'm not so sure these days, I'm only speculating that, for his career/livelyhood, he depends on several governmental institutions, including NASA/JPL, so he may just be helping to stop the public believing terraforming Mars is...
Back