• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. 2295

A Cat-Like Entity

I would have to admire your courage for confronting it, especially at that age. To me it sounds like the Italian Pandafeche, in whom is the notable evil witch. She may even cackle like an evil witch. Not a very good 'thing' to do with. Sorry for say'in. They often are reported as appearing as a...
  2. 2295

The White Lady (Apparition): Re-enactment

Where can I get them? Them doing my washing, what an amazement and what other tasks of slaves can they do?
  3. 2295

Strange Crimes

Only by immoral investments, allowing an 'input' by others in exchange for false loyalty, which is, unfortunately, rampant in this world...no...loyalty!
  4. 2295

Mundane Dream Prediction

Tell him to keep it up, maybe he will be able to progress and enhance on these abilities as to come up with a meaningful prediction in the future.
  5. 2295

Modern Sex Cults

Sounds like typical 'Gang Stalkers' in their recruitment process. Too bad.
  6. 2295

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

EricJulien, is there a chance to get a printed copy, because I hate reading allot of things on the screen?
  7. 2295

Pay for them!? Then you are not invited! Joking, hahaha. Nah, be prepared by making a way for yourself, like the good old saying 'prepare for the worst and hope for the best' and 'better safe than sorry'. In regards to Divine intervention, be a good person in deeds and conduct for they are to be...
  8. 2295

No. It is coming, it just that many try to guesstimate or just want it to come due to the problems of this world. Don't worry, my dear friend, it shall come, and it shall come quickly before you even know, just like Noah's day and....no person listened and only their family survived. Now, wake up!
  9. 2295

Weird Conversations & Interactions Involving Mistaken Identity

Haha, perhaps there was an overlap with a parallel Universe?
  10. 2295

Who was it that also spoke of an 'impending ascension'? Was it not also Ariyuanhas? Oh man, or woman not sure, I have become spectacularly interested in this female, because allot of information about her is often deleted, hahaha. I do not know too much of this supposed 'impending ascension'...
  11. 2295

I don't know what this other 'Christians' have been telling you, however not even Jesus the Christ knows when his Fathers great day of judgement is going to arrive. But, I am fairly sure that Christ has a good idea now as to the approximate date, since "unless those days were cut short, no flesh...
  12. 2295

At the same time, too.
  13. 2295

Hahaha, have you? I've wrestled a cheeseburger and an ultimate double-whopper at Hungry Jacks, wow man! LMBO!
  14. 2295

Does not sound like humour to me. It only sounds crude & rude, goldilocks.
  15. 2295

Don't be silly, I am human, I think I am anyway. Why do you ask such questions, what are you trying to achieve?
  16. 2295

No, however I am most surely am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. And, actually no, unfortunately what many members teach does not always come from the Governing Body, and yes I have extensively done much research into that topic, especially of the date of 1975. As also, you do not have to be...
  17. 2295

Yeah, I will download it and have a read mate, I also study the Revelation book and the Daniel book fairly extensively. I have seen something strange. However, although I do believe that the Extra-Terrestrials do exist, I also most surely believe that invisible spirit life-forms also exist and...
  18. 2295

Strange Dreams!

I will have to consider it. I will have to revise my dream and see if there is anything that should not be posted first.
  19. 2295

Strange Dreams!

I had a dream of being in the aeroplane and I am not saying for sure it was any gang stalkers using holosonic technology, just a possible option. I will send the dream to you through a private message, it is fairly long. The dream is certainly not an exaggeration and is exactly what I had seen...
  20. 2295

The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Catastrophe

I actually do, and I use it allot. I wanted to better memorise it by writing it down. I took it to the bar too, and read it to my mate.
  21. 2295

This was so intriguing yet disturbing that I had hand written every last word onto 6 full A4 sheets of paper, for me to carry to the bar to tell the others. This is a truly inspiring story.
  22. 2295

I am in, where is his contact details such that I may contribute?
  23. 2295

The Doomsday / Apocalypse Thread

Who would have guessed the mighty name 'Cockroach with Missing Leg'! All worship the 'Cockroach with Missing Leg'!
  24. 2295

Careful then, they will control you, Hahaha LOL!
  25. 2295

And, can survive radiation exposure. I was always interested in Nuclear Physics since I was about 10 or 11 years of age.
  26. 2295

Damn! Why would they squash the worlds most smallest vacuum cleaner, even better than Nano-technology!
  27. 2295

Nuclear Winter! Nothing survives except the cockroaches that secretly control the world.
  28. 2295

A Nuclear war is inevitable, it has to happen some time in the future. Does not matter anyway, we will all probably be destroyed by complete environmental destruction before a Nuclear firing exchange. Perhaps with a little sugar and spice and everything nice, there will be a complete system...
  29. 2295

Do not trust the military, they will use their power in an abusive manner as to exploit and pillage us as though we are just cattle. Avoid the cities, because either way, there may be nuclear strikes on them as also military locations in other nations. Trust your judgements, but do consider what...
  30. 2295

Strange Dreams!

I did not listen to the news, however, in a certain part of my dream I was listening to a news report on a radio in 5 seater aeroplane. I cannot discredit the fact that 'Gang-Stalkers' may have been secretly implanting that sound in my ears whilst I was sleeping, if so, I owe them one for...
  31. 2295

Strange Dreams!

A couple of nights ago I had a very detailed and intriguing dream about something that will happen on our world, the Earth, that shall be about 20 times worse than the previous great depression. This had led to a nuclear fire exchange between nations, not total planetary and environmental...
Back