• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

I had a similar dream, the difference being that it was Vladimir Shmondenko, not groundskeeper Willie. :wink2:
  2. M

Your Scariest Ghost?

If they ever learn how to use stealth mode we will be in big trouble.
  3. M

Brown Bears

Can you imagine?:eek:
  4. M

Black Bears

Omg, :willy:
  5. M

I was away in hospital. Still not sure what grabbed me first or last, I had at least 8 low grade infections. Plus, I hurt myself few times hallucinating. I'm okay now, but I do remember strolling down a beach in Egypt. Then, thinking ooo, I better find out how to use the washrooms before...
  6. M

Brown Bears

7. M

Brown Bears

It's strange isn't it, the way most of us will survive that kind of crash if we are completely relaxed. :beer:
  8. M

Forum Functions & Functionality: Technical Problems & Known Issues

That's takes dedication. :D
  9. M

Farewell To Enola Gaia

I did post this already on the forum, but it was before this thread was set up and I just cannot remember where I posted it, I'm sorry, Todd, Yithian and Enola. :oops:
  10. M

Yeah, for about 2 minutes, I find relief for my eyes when I darken the screen and then I have to change it back too. Not sure if it is just out of habit or if it actually does cause more strain. :dunno:
  11. M

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

You should be careful, most conspiracies have a way to manifest themselves as truths. :popc: :beer: That's what I'd say and then I would sit back and enjoy my beer and popcorn as I watched. :)
  12. M

I feel your frustration, Marhawkman. No one knew and that's the strangest part to me because there was absolutely no proof or study to back up that the vaccine was safe, effective and prevented death and yet most just accepted that claim as truth. I backed up every post I made here and...
  13. M

Any experimental vaccine that killed 60,000 people in a 2 year span would be immediately removed/banned. Covid 19 vaccine was not. Not only was it not removed, but they kept on plugging/advertising how beneficial it will be to receive all boosters. It is not true and they knew it...
  14. M

That actually happened to me once. I thought ramondmercado was trying to lure me into discussing politics once, he wasn't, but I thought he was. lol
  15. M

Food Delivery Robots Are Feeding Camera Footage To The LAPD

There are a few laws in Canada that allow you to subpoena evidence through the court system.
  16. M

Farewell To Enola Gaia

IMO, it doesn't matter how we find out, it is always such a terrible shock. I'm so sorry for your loss, Oldrover.
  17. M

Silenced

"SILENCED" delivers a powerful and timely message, serving as a poignant warning to all Americans. This film boldly exposes a disconcerting trend of weaponizing the government against truth-tellers. Journalist Tommy Robinson finds himself facing a two-year imprisonment for his internationally...
  18. M

I'm grateful for it. There have been several times when I forgot to push reply and left the board.
  19. M

Here is a 5:32 video of exactly what I am talking about. Post truth world By the way, this video was just released 38 minutes ago.
  20. M

You're right, it is a meme. How clever of you to notice. :rolleyes: In the guise of anything negative about the vaccine must be said/done secretly. Anything said regarding the vaccine must be hidden because otherwise, you are spreading false information.
  21. M

News Anchors Keep Collapsing On live TV Due to Climate Chang
  22. M

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Creepy ghost caught on camera
  23. M

Canine Forteana (Dogs' Weirdness & Wonders)

Dog Trembles From Ghost Sighting
  24. M

International covid summit review Original link, MEPs, Dr. Robert Malone & Byram Bridle - press conference after the International Covid Summit III Four members of the European Parliament as well as prestigious doctors gave a short highlights summary in a press conference, on May 4, 2023...
  25. M

With Bill Gates having factories built in Canada, Britain and Australia, to produce between 150 million and 300 million Vaccines annually in each factory, to be completed within the next year or so; they need these new regulations in place to ensure a captive market for their product...
  26. M

Ghost on the Chair A Dog's Encounter with the Supernatural
  27. M

“If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, forced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized ... If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance -- you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not...
  28. M

IMO, all involved should all be held responsible. That's not going to happen because all our leaderships eagerly gave them immunity because there was so much money to be made and so much power up for grabs. Exposing Fauci’s COVID Cover-Up | Guest: Sen. Rand Paul | Ep 225
  29. M

Ester McVey MP on WHO This a comment registered below the video that reflects how I feel so I wanted to share it here.
  30. M

Grave Goings-On

The last grave has a stipulation that states if you can remain there for one week, you get to claim a portion of her fortune. Apparently it remains unclaimed. 10 Strangest Graves in the World
  31. M

Sorry, I'm triggered. I gotta leave for awhile. :bananas:
  32. M

https://www.thenation.com/article/economy/bill-gates-investments-covid/ Why would you give over all of your trust to an organization that got everything wrong the first time we needed them? https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/117/903/282/playable/800ede90a614258b.mp4...
  33. M

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation alone is responsible for over 88 per cent of the total amount donated by philanthropic foundations to the WHO. Other contributors include the Bloomberg Family Foundation (3.5 per cent), the Wellcome Trust (1.1 per cent) and the Rockefeller Foundation (0.8 per...
  34. M

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation alone is responsible for over 88 per cent of the total amount donated by philanthropic foundations to the WHO. Other contributors include the Bloomberg Family Foundation (3.5 per cent), the Wellcome Trust (1.1 per cent) and the Rockefeller Foundation (0.8 per...
  35. M

WHO New Health Regulations Countries from around the world are currently working on negotiating and/or amending two international instruments, which will help the world be better prepared when the next event with pandemic potential strikes. The Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB)...
  36. M

Curious Phobias & Irrational Fears

I have a fear of getting lost. The fear is so great that I will not go anywhere new by myself.
  37. M

Do you think animals can see ghosts/spirits/demons? Her Dog Protected Her from a Ghost?
  38. M

Strange Things That Scared You (But Aren't Obviously 'Scary')

I think he looks like a Yorkie dog.
  39. M

I can also make that pic really huge on youtube. Problem is it's a compilation video from slapped ham and it's over 11 hours long. I can give you the time stamp and if you so choose, you can go look at it. I think it is even more convincing when I make the video screen larger. It starts...
  40. M

That's his eye and nose, but I think that's his lip. I can even see a hairline as well as a eyebrow above the eye you pointed out.
  41. M

Forgive me, please. This is my first time taking a screen capture? I want to know if you think this is a little boy encircled in red or if you believe it to be pareidolia. I think it is a young boy. The picture was taken in the early 1940's and I can also post the complete picture below this...
  42. M

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110211157289859067
  43. M

We, not just Canada and the UK, are headed for some really hard times, my fellow "conspirators". Get ready for the fight of your life or the loss of all freedoms..... This is going to be presented to all world leaders/governments on May 24, 2023. Exactly one month from today. Were you aware...
  44. M

I noticed @IbisNibs here on Wednesday. I noticed @IbisNibs here on Wednesday.
  45. M

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

There are some very interesting sightings on these video clips. Unfortunately it is a compilation video and they are spread throughout, so you will have to watch the whole video. Sorry.
  46. M

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

Looks a lot like Salmonellus' avatar to me.
Back