• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

Silenced

"SILENCED" delivers a powerful and timely message, serving as a poignant warning to all Americans. This film boldly exposes a disconcerting trend of weaponizing the government against truth-tellers. Journalist Tommy Robinson finds himself facing a two-year imprisonment for his internationally...
  2. M

Odd Medical Diagnostic & Screening Methods

Anonymous testicle checking booth debuts in New Zealand Here's the first comment below the video:
  3. M

From (TV Series, 2022)

This show is really scary. I just finished episode 9 there are 10 episodes for season one. It's on every Sunday. Imdb gives it a 7.8, so do I. I still have no idea what is making this happen to these people but whatever it is, it is ruthless and it takes no prisoners. The acting is fabulous...
  4. M

Object Floating Along Turkish Street (Diyarbakır; 2016)

I thought I would just put this here because it fits the title of this thread. It's a slapped ham video but, I am inquiring about the video clip that starts at approximately 17:10. It's an older clip that has been around since 2016, but the original was really poor quality. Someone has...
  5. M

The Giant Moth

(Originally posted in the "What Are You Eating & Drinking?" thread.) Okay, now you're giving me the chills. Just this morning, I was remembering when I was around 9 or 10 years old. We were living with my Granny. I went across the street to get a soda. Most sodas cost 7 cents a can back...
Back