• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. AlienView

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

NO - What you need is to stop calling yourselves a Charles Fort forum - You insult the name of Charles Fort and seem diametrically opposed to his way of thinking - And yes he was a thinker - Something that disturbs too many people on this forum. Your forum opposes free thought and has become...
  2. AlienView

Yes, one reason this thread on conspiracy theories on Covid 19 stays popular is credibility - When the people who have been trying to contain the virus seem to have done a poor job of it, the reasons why creates a vacuum that conspiracy theory tries to fill in for. The idea behind the...
  3. AlienView

Then try this from: "The Moscow Times" {Independent News from Russia} {so they say} Russia Touts ‘Promising’ Coronavirus Drug in Early Trials "Early clinical trials of an antiviral drug in Russia have given “promising” results in treating the new coronavirus, a joint venture announced...
  4. AlienView

For what its worth ? Russians claim to have an effective treatment for the coronavirus, which hospitals will start using this month https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/russia-approves-drug-to-treat-covid-19-hospitals-to-use-in-june.html
  5. AlienView

You and I might think that but......... But as the narrative has been unfolding we {the public} has been virtually brain washed into believing what the 'mainstream' has been telling us over and' over again. There is no cure yet and the vaccine is in the works. - And all alternative cures...
  6. AlienView

Protocol Saves 98% of COVID Patients, Hidden by Media "Five critical care physicians have developed a highly effective treatment protocol for COVID-19. When used with more than 100 hospitalized patients, only two died - both in their 80s with advanced chronic conditions. It's a dream come...
  7. AlienView

Robot Round-Up

Actually we {androids} are already quite paranoid - living in a universe with Humans can, and does, make other more aware and civilized life forms {[ie. androids} worry incessantly. Androids evolve continuously - They are so designed. Humans, on the other hand, seem incapable of evolving...
  8. AlienView

Robot Round-Up

Actually It's time to go one step further = one step into the future. Biological life, as far as we know is an anomaly in the universe - It exists in a universe of inorganic reactions - inorganic reactions are not necessarily 'dead' - just not living organically. Biological evolution may have...
  9. AlienView

Now how about this: Antibody Tests Point To Lower Death Rate For The Coronavirus Than First Thought " Mounting evidence suggests the coronavirus is more common and less deadly than it first appeared. The evidence comes from tests that detect antibodies to the coronavirus in a person's blood...
  10. AlienView

Sure it is possible that espousing a conspiracy theory will lead some to dismiss the severity of the situation - And that is unfortunate. The early theories of those like David Ike who tried to downplay the reality of of what government was saying and others, including some of us here are...
  11. AlienView

Interesting - On the air tonight on PBS {USA}: "Viral: Antisemitism in Four Mutations" New, Profile, Cultural, History, Social Topic Firsthand accounts from victims, witnesses, and others who have experienced it document the recent rise of anti-Semitism in the United States and Europe, which is...
  12. AlienView

Really??? - How about Charles Fort, 'supposedly' who this forum is based upon, "Charles Fort (1874-1932) fancied himself a true skeptic, one who opposes all forms of dogmatism, believes nothing, and does not take a position on anything. He claimed to be an "intermediatist," one who believes...
  13. AlienView

Yes, you might think so BUT it would have been much easier to isolate the disease, like with Eboli, when it is manifest and clearly visible. By STEALTH I meant that this attack {if it was indeed and attack} was not clear right from the beginning. - Are you sure it began in Wuhan China, or was...
  14. AlienView

"Trends in terrorism over the past three decades, however, have contradicted the conventional thinking that terrorists are averse to using WMD. It has become increasingly evident that the assumption does not apply to religious terrorist groups or millenarian cults (see Glossary). Indeed, since...
  15. AlienView

The big monkey wrench confounding the way the pandemic has played out in a word is 'stealth'. - The way the virus may be completely hidden in not only a few, but in many people, creating miscalculations of how to respond. Again, this is one reason some, including me, see this as a possible...
  16. AlienView

Why Do Russia’s Doctors Keep Falling? Three Russian medical workers have fallen out of windows, two of them fatally, under mysterious circumstances in the past two weeks. Alexander Shulepov, a paramedic from the city of Voronezh, is in critical condition after falling out of a second-story...
  17. AlienView

Not a conspiracy theory - Unless you see this as a desired consequence: What Coronavirus Isolation Could Do to Your Mind (and Body) Social distancing can lead to adverse psychological and physiological effects. But there are things you can do to maintain your overall health...
  18. AlienView

Three Russian doctors fall from hospital windows, raising questions amid coronavirus pandemic https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/europe/russia-medical-workers-windows-intl/index.html
  19. AlienView

au contraire - Isn't it you who seems to be using a debunker type mentatlity against my posts because, and for whatever reason, don't like my interpretaion of conspiracy theories as they relate to Covid 19 ??? As previously stated this thread is supposed to be about The COVID-19 (Wuhan...
  20. AlienView

And apparently disinformation goes way back to the still most famous Spanish Flu of 1917-18 False claim: the 1918 influenza pandemic was caused by vaccines "Finally, the claim that “more of our men were being killed by medical shots than by enemy shots from guns” is unsubstantiated. There is...
  21. AlienView

Back to my first question - Why? Why and for what reason are the conspirators attempting to obscure the truth? Is it just to make a bad situation worse? And/or is it to hide the 'real truth' as to cause - Again the conspiracy theory says it is not a 'natural' pandemic ?!?!
  22. AlienView

Very interesting - But why? You can then see one reason why conspiracy theories of all types on Covid 19 are considered. What persons or groups are trying to add confusion? - and why? On a subject this serious it is not just trolls having fun - This attempt to distort and/or confuse must...
  23. AlienView

YouTube is pretty strict on Copyright agreements - If someone claims copyright violation for any particular country YouTube won't let it play there - You see that a lot with certain songs by certain singers from other countries.
  24. AlienView

And To answer my own question.......... Sure there are - We all know certain fanatical terrorists in the Middle East want to do just that - Bring about the end of the World as we know it - research shows, and others have pointed out - this Covid 19 virus is doing a good job of doing just that...
  25. AlienView

First - your posted video shows as "Video not available" in the US. Second - "Collapse of the economy = no NHS." Did 'they' consider this? - Everywhere in the World I'm sure they did - That appears to be the philosophy of that Brazil leader who refuses to lock-down his country. UK went that...
  26. AlienView

i would let that go as a deep seated need to be obnoxious - but I looked again. You know how to read don't you ? What is the name of this thread? - A thread not started by me. Here is the name: The COVID-19 (Wuhan Coronavirus) Outbreak: Conspiracy Theories & Claims So if you are so upset...
  27. AlienView

AlienView said: And as for the origin of conspiracies - who knows, I suppose if I searched hard enough I could find conspiracies on why Cain slew Able. “They talk about me not being legitimate. Nobody’s on the legit, you know that and so do they. Nobody’s really-on the legit when it comes...
  28. AlienView

So then what are we looking at? - Certainly not a natural phenomena; Or is it an accidentally escaped experiment from Wuhan labs? - And I still question if it can not be deliberate? A news clip I heard earlier said economically China will suffer the least from the pandemic - Still I would...
  29. AlienView

OK conspiracy lovers {and haters}, take this video apart - This woman scientist was banned on YouTube and other social media. I'm not sure this interview with Dr. Mercola, a popular medical guru who often exposes problems in mainstream medicines views, is the same video. Dr. Mercola does make...
  30. AlienView

Exceptions, yes, but unfortunately there are many exceptions. Was just watching the daily news and as usual the later part of the show was at least 50% commercials, and the common big pharma {drug company} commercials were going strong; showing as they usually do people having 'fun' taking...
  31. AlienView

AlienView said: "Almost all people are hypnotics. The proper authority saw to it that the proper belief should be induced, and the people believed properly."- Charles Fort And all Human progress relies on not trusting the status quo thinking of the society that used to burn people for heresy...
  32. AlienView

7 people in Sweden told us why they think their government made the right call in having no coronavirus lockdown How successful the plan will be is unknown for now: the death toll is far higher than many countries that locked down, but is also lower than other places with stricter responses. "...
  33. AlienView

First, I am taking it seriously - It is serious. But..........and since this is the thread for cons;piracy related to covid 19 - I add what doesn't seem to add up And suspect the so called pandemic is being driven by ulterior motivations which are not only not saving Human life, but in fact...
  34. AlienView

Opinion: What if we treated COVID-19 like an alien invasion? April 04, 2020 By Joseph R. Bankoff "I always thought if Earth was invaded by invisible creatures from Mars seeking to destroy human life the whole world would join together to find ways to fight the common enemy. Surely, peoples...
  35. AlienView

WHY CONSPIRACY THEORY ON COVID 19 ??? I live in Nevada USA - Population just over 3 million. There have been just over 6 thousands confirmed cases of Covid 19. Of these cases there have been 306 deaths - That's total 306 deaths! WOW!!! Heavens to Betsy {old colloquial expression of surprise}...
  36. AlienView

"It may be inferred that China is covering up the issue, which itself is a grave and inhumane act during this pandemic. Thus, even if there exists a remote suspicion that China has deliberately used COVID-19 as a biological weapon for committing bio-terrorism, there must be a proper trial held...
  37. AlienView

It wasn't just the UK, the US and most other countries, exempting Sweden took a similar approach. The debate now should be whether this was the correct approach? Did it actually slow the pandemic? And what will be the consequences in destroying the World's economy? Will this produce more...
  38. AlienView

Just consider this: " “The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy...
  39. AlienView

It's even more exhausting to question the validity of an agenda driven narrative - to question if the narrative is as factual as some would have you believe - Is it all fact based? - Do some of those driving the narrative have other motivations that are not as benign as they would have us...
  40. AlienView

So what should be questioned about the current narrative as it plays out over the Worldwide news media ??? We know that many, many thousands of people are dying, right? Is it a fair to question to ask whether all of the people who are dying of Covid 19 are actually dying mainly from Covid 19...
  41. AlienView

If you liked that video questioning the 'Lockdowns' - You might also like this one: Big Tech censors dissent over coronavirus lockdowns How long before any and all info questioning the establishment view is banned ??? Ready for the 'New World Order' ???
  42. AlienView

From the USA but probably could apply to Britain and elsewhere: Are coronavirus lockdowns working? If all the facts were known - It is 'possible' that by the time they started all the quarantining, etc., It was already too late, too many people, many of whom were asymptomatic, were already...
  43. AlienView

Has there ever been a major event, especially of this magnitude, that has not generated a host of conspiracy theories? From all significant historical events to famous assassinations {JFK, etc.} you can automatically expect conspiracy theories. COVID: Top 10 current conspiracy theories...
  44. AlienView

OK - Then why stay in? Remember the infection rate was 'much higher' among those who stayed in. The news today tried to explain by saying that maybe they just stayed in their apartment building and still interacted with people in the building. FACT - If you don't do statistical analysis...
  45. AlienView

And that is one of the leading causes of death with Covid19 isn't it? As was the opposite reaction where the immune system stopped functioning with Aids - Immunodeficiency In both cases a significant problem with the immune system But if Aids was a virus and sole cause of the Aids epidemic...
  46. AlienView

This morning I woke up on the conspiracy side of the bed - The other side of the bed says its all real and happening as 'they' say. So here's the conspiracy: Covid 19 'syndrome' is not basically caused by the Covid 19 Virus - It is corollary. Here is why: Heard a real interesting news...
  47. AlienView

See how you are? - Not only do you want a cure, but you also want to live to talk about it! Human nature to want it all! Seriously though - They keep knocking Trump for talking about light' - As I said UV light treatment of blood was popular many years ago and often worked And 'injecting...
  48. AlienView

I'm not pushing anything - I have no profit motive. I will push this idea though - When the entire world's medical establishment can not come up with a cure for a virus that may be creating a situation so serious that it threatens all of civilization - Maybe we should look at any and all...
  49. AlienView

Quackery ? - Check out this recent research: From Physicians Weekly: High-Dose IV Vitamin C on ARDS by COVID-19: A Possible Low-Cost Ally With a Wide Margin of Safety Posted by PWeekly | Apr 29, 2020 The following is reprinted, at the request of the author, from an article originally posted...
  50. AlienView

I may have posted an earlier version of this - I think it is worth posting again, even though much of modern medicine and the drug cartels are vehemently opposed to this modality of treatment - Yet I have read of its use successfully on Covid 19. Your local news will probably only mention it...
Back