• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. 1963

The Phenomenon: New From James Fox

Can't argue much with that assessment feinman, the only thing that i'd differ on is that i'd put them neck and neck, and add that they are both well made unpolluted videos that would be ideal starting fodder for any new students of the ETH. Cheers Buddy.
  2. 1963

Yet Another Socorro Solution?

Yes there is nothing new about this theory, it was mooted several times before , checked out and summarily dismissed by all the concerned authorities. And what is your thoughts of 'the limit of barbaric looking craft' when considering a hasty unplanned get away being made by a pair of surprised...
  3. 1963

Dyatlov Pass Incident (1959)

Hi EG, I only came across the story about ten or so years ago, but have been spellbound by it ever since, and I know that i'm a bit late to the party on this thread [and have skipped virtually all of the previous posts for time constraint reasons , so excuse any unintentional duplication] but...
  4. 1963

Dragons: Evidence They Existed

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/superstitious-villagers-convinced-dragons-are-real-after-discovering-60ft-skeleton-of-mythical-creature/ar-AAtDccE?li=AA9SkIr&ocid=spartanntp
Back