• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. R

Ghosts: Is There Any Proof They Exist ?

I've been mulling this over, doing a bit of reading round & looking/contributing to the forum here, but I still can't find any hard, measurable, scientific proof that ghosts exist. And when I say scientific I don't mean 'energy' & all that new age stuff but good old 'abiding laws of physics'...
  2. R

New Baby - Reincarnation ?

This didn't strictly happen to me but... Our close friends lost their tenth month old baby due to SIDS at aprrox 2:00am (when she was discovered) New Years Day 2004. I thought I'd seen grief before but nothing prepared me for this. The couple were destroyed & there was nothing one...
  3. R

Thunderbirds Are Ughhh!

I've just been watching the feature film 'Thunderbirds are go' from 1965 (ish) & it has the weirdest, almost surreal section in it that I've ever seen. I'm not sure if its an 'in' joke or just an innocent piece of entertainment but its got to be seen to be believed. Let me explain. Two thirds...
Back