• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. SpectateSwamp

Protopterygotes / Sky Rods / Sky Fish

Super slow with rapid repeat and you'll see... I'll do the other ones in the demo85_pict7 video and the evidence will be overwhelming. You scientists just can't stand us dummies discovering anything before you. Yup your nose is out of joint.
  2. SpectateSwamp

Only the greatest strangest stones on the planet
  3. SpectateSwamp

These creatures have been following for a long time... What is that strange strange artifact?
  4. SpectateSwamp

Not to worry... I'll fix that with the super spectate playback feature... ie. The video will start at a point... 10.030 ( ten seconds plus 3/100) Then play for 1/20 of a second pausing for 1/1000 second Then resume video at 10.031 play for another 1/20 of a second pausing for 1/1000 second...
  5. SpectateSwamp

I talked to bird experts... The Sparrow was scared. This video shows a fast moving speck. Going from left to right. Up and down, not at all like birds I have videoed at that distance.
  6. SpectateSwamp

I have been videoing them for years. Cloaked and fast moving ones. You need to slow down the video to see. To think the sky has been devoid of life is ludicrous
  7. SpectateSwamp

Living UFOs (Cryptozoology)

I have been capturing sky creatures on video for years.
  8. SpectateSwamp

At 19 seconds in the sparrow fluffs up his feathers... Something very small and fast comes right up to him. All Sky Creatures don't have to be big do they?
  9. SpectateSwamp

There are all kinds of sky creatures if you look in super slow motion. This one looks like a tobacco leaf. Remember wet leafs don't fly and dry leafs don't bend Some make 270 degree turns. The above video has 9 or 10 segments with the critter really putting on a show. see the main one at 51...
  10. SpectateSwamp

Fountain Of Youth

"fountain of youth" "structured water" google that.
  11. SpectateSwamp

Sacred Stones

From Odin Stones to Medicine stones. Nothing is more sacred in North America than these Sacred pipe and Sacred plant together forever.
  12. SpectateSwamp

Structured Water / Hexagonal Water

Structured water is the fountain of youth
  13. SpectateSwamp

Megaliths & Moonlight

With these megaliths being visible at various stages of the Sun.... I'd like to see these faces lit up at night with spotlights. Everybody could then see them far easier... What a neat night time tour
  14. SpectateSwamp

Megaliths & Moonlight

The one behind Burrowing Owl we visited. I told the kids there would be a cave or hollow that may contain offerings. That got them pumped. We did find a cave but there was fallen rock inside. Some of the more interesting ones I'd like to go to, just to see if there are any other objects etc...
  15. SpectateSwamp

The Kaaba & Other Magic Stones

Medicine stones are sacred. Sacred pipe and sacred Marijuana what a pairing.
  16. SpectateSwamp

Megaliths & Moonlight

There are at least a dozen megaliths / mimetoliths within 2 miles of my place.
Back