• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. S

Whatever Happened To Dr. Norman Bergrun?

"length estimated equal to Earth's diameter" Now, after a few lunchtime beers - this is an interesteing concept.... I know Saturn is very big but, if true, somebody/thing somewhere built it and they must be rather large themselves. Could it not just be a huge bit of rock, shaped like a...
  2. S

Red eyed tall albino alien In Hampshire / Surrey area

Yikes! I didn't see that. However, I was only using the original quote from Mr Yowie - honest Guvnor. I do sincerely hope no schoolgirls were scarred or indeed scared by Jimmy Saville.
  3. S

Red eyed tall albino alien In Hampshire / Surrey area

" very tall alien looking man with white hair & wild red eyes who scarred a few schoolgirls " ok... "There was a name for this fellow but I cannot recall it. "..... I think the chap you are looking for is no other than Jimmy Saville. The description fits perfectly! Did he ever live in...
  4. S

Propaganda through agony aunts

Hmmm…I see where you are coming from Dingo666 – although they are a source of great amusement on a Sunday afternoon don’t you think? In particular, the one in the Sunday People where somebody ‘texts’ a problem in, spelt in that vile, sickening ‘text speak’ …. And they reply to it the same way...
  5. S

Talksport Radio - Howard Hughes & The Unexplained

"their" being TalkSport and this particular show - It reads as a sideswipe at posters on this board! Just so you know!
  6. S

Ha! I know - was just trying to 'do my bit'! I wouldnt have even heard of it unless I had checked the website out and I am a real sports geek. Maybe that is their problem - if they got it out and about more, more interesting people would call in etc and it might be a better show. I might...
  7. S

Hmmm -I was not sure where to put this, I suppose it goes in here somewhere - feel free to pick the useful info out Emps and add it to your list. I have not actually heard this before, you may have but I couldn’t see it listed here. Talksport is a sports radio station (unsurprisingly!). I...
  8. S

The Cumberland Spaceman

Ah, nice one Chez. That pic makes it seem much more relative. I agree that he does not seem so tall It really does just look to me as if a guy has come into view and is in the motions of jogging past. Alternatively, he is resting his right hand on his hip and about to put his left hand toward...
  9. S

Hideous Man At Gas Station

Cool story Human_84. What did the guy in the trench coat look like? Just your 'regular', run of the mill kind of chap? Maybe he was, as is being suggested, a very unfortunate individual with horrific disfigurement in a similar situation to John Meric - the 'Elephant Man' Or perhaps, as...
  10. S

May 5th - UK Election.

OK, Im way behind everyone else here but love reading all the debates about conspiracy theories. Im not being lazy but my own attempts to look up info and find stories with regards to the UK's impending election are met with websites talking about lizards and all kinds of other stuff that I just...
  11. S

Eating Live Monkey Brains

Good Grief! I must be going soft (like a monkey's brain.....) I clicked on that link but as the page loaded I decided I could not look and closed it!!!!!! ooooooh, I have a dilema now!!!!!!
  12. S

Name that TV show

Nice One, Cheers guys, now I gots to find where I can buy it on DVD or video. I remember it being quite good but not really kowing what it was about....
  13. S

Name that TV show

TV Programme I cant remember???? Right, here goes. There was a programme on TV about 10 years ago. Im fairly sure it was on BBC1 or 2 and it was fairly Gothic in theme. It was set underneath London (seem to remember refferences to the Angel Islington??) in secret passages and involved...
  14. S

TV Broadcasts From The Future & Phantom Websites

Im in Notts too....are there quite a few of us??? (sorry to go of topic!)
  15. S

The Truck Driver's Delivery to the Gay Bar UL.

Lol! Somebody told me that one before but it still made me laugh....being a bloke it still made me cross my legs and wince too!:eek!!!!:
  16. S

Past-Life Regression

I did a bit of a search and couldnt find anything here, I may even be on the wrong board, so appologies if this is the case! Im just very curious about PLR and would love to see what mine is, (when I get the time!) if any. I just wondered if anybody else here has done it and if they would...
  17. S

Fortean dates of birth?

I thought I read something about people being born on the same numerical day as month (i.e 3rd March or 03/03) are a bit ...well...different. I was born on the 10th of the 10th. I guess I have always been a bit wierd! :D
  18. S

UFO?

One evening, a few years ago, a friend and I were walking home from another friends house across a local park. The park is quite large and oval shaped. There are trees around the edge and around the path which goes around the edge of the park and snakes through the middle. There are the usual...
  19. S

Ghosthunt

And if anybody is doing/planning something like this further 'oop north, please let me know. I dont smell that bad :blah:
  20. S

Communing With Spiders

Gulp.......post post post. Please.
  21. S

Hypnotism

hmmmm, Maybe with animals we can communicate by thought. As a kid at the zoo I always used to want to see the monkeys do the 'wanking' thing (sorry to be crude). More often than not, they did! Telepathic/ dirty monkeys / strange child You decide!:D
  22. S

Communing With Spiders

Waiting with a rolled up newspaper.......
  23. S

Spontaneous Fire After Using Ouija Board (IHTM)??

Where is ye said 'member's photo thread'??? I want to see!
  24. S

Hypnotism

Hi, I have been hypnotised, it was to give up the fags. It worked for about 4 months then I started again (I started a new job.....excuse). When I came out, I didnt really feel as if Id been hypnotised but Id best try and pack them in as Id spent 50 quid, I did find the cravings easier to...
  25. S

Alternative Medicine: Hypnotherapy

Hi, I have been hypnotised, it was to give up the fags. It worked for about 4 months then I started again (I started a new job.....excuse). When I came out, I didnt really feel as if Id been hypnotised but Id best try and pack them in as Id spent 50 quid, I did find the cravings easier to...
  26. S

Charlie the Ventriloquist Dummy

OMG Pavlos!! I have read both and what you just said sent a shiver down my spine...... He may even have some new hair from somewhere. Did all of this happen in Notts or did you grow up somewhere else? Seriously frightening thought mate...
  27. S

Spring-Heeled Jack, East-End Disappearances & Other Mysterious Characters

Spring Heeled Jack. Hi.....dont know if this should be here or not but...... I did a search on the boards and could really find anything about this. I remember reading about him in a book at school when I was about 8, it used to scare the shit out of me!! Spring Heeled Jack - was he a...
  28. S

Should I see a Clairvoyant?

lol, bless them, at least they try.... Actually I goit a very generous round of applause for my karaoke exploits in the pub last night. I think they pity me.
  29. S

I suspect they would throw me out if they heard my singing! They might even mistake me for an evil demon with some of the sounds that come out of my mouth when i try to sing!
  30. S

I dont really believe I am haunted or possessed and I dont walk around full of doom and gloom! I just think it is something that has manifested in my head over the past few years and I now, probably out of curiousity, want to do something about it. I dont think I need anti-depressants, Id rather...
  31. S

Possibly. I guess Id like to get it off my chest that I may have p1ssed somebody from the 'other side' off. I suppose I'd like to appologise for it......just to make sure.
  32. S

Thanks MsT It does help. Its probably opening up a whole new can of worms though! Im not going to go into my private life here, but I have done/said things in the past that i regret/feel guilty about. I dont like the idea that I would get a message from my Dad, Grandad or any other member of...
  33. S

Hi all, A few years ago now, when I was about 15, I used to go round to a mates house and mess about on a ouija board. We used to make contact with a spirit called Gordon and we used to mess around and ask stupid questions. With hindsight, I know this was a very foolish thing to be doing, I...
  34. S

Crow / Magpie / Corvid Superstitions

Hey I dont make the rules up! Its true though, I think next time I will just salute........"Major"
  35. S

Thats where the "Hows your wife and children" bit comes into it. Perhaps to make it think you didnt know it had been widowed....maybe....I dont know!
  36. S

Animal Collectors & Hoarders

I saw it too, it was sad. I suppose she prefered the company of animals to humans (cant blame her at times!), she did a kind of role reversal really by keeping the human visitors confined to one place, like an animal in a cage. Just a thought.
  37. S

Superstition

The Magpie thing......do people just salute them or do you say something too? I always thought you had to say "Hello Mr Magpie, how are your wife and children" or "Hello Major, I hope you are well".......Even when walking down a busy street I still mutter this, under my breath of course, and...
  38. S

The Magpie thing......do people just salute them or do you say something too? I always thought you had to say "Hello Mr Magpie, how are your wife and children" or "Hello Major, I hope you are well".......Even when walking down a busy street I still mutter this, under my breath of course, and...
  39. S

Case Of The Disappearing Coin

And if it can happen to them, do you think it can happen to humans too?
  40. S

Meeting In Dreams Experiment

Well, I certainly didnt make it on Friday. I was too drunk on Saturday and on Sunday I was jaded so went straight to sleep. I may have a slight problem with it though, its like I dont dream anymore. When I was younger I used to have and remember dreams both good and bad ones but dont now, Its...
  41. S

Lol, I might be. Actually I want to change my name on here. I signed up with it ages ago but never really posted. It came about due to the fact that I was about to bite an apple which turned out to be a pear (it didnt have the 'bit' on top)! It was shaped like an apple, I can tell you, it...
  42. S

Hi, Im new here, posted about once before but im quite up for having a go at this. I will give it a go tonight. See if you can spot the stranger that nobody knows!
  43. S

Classic Archive Merged: Spider Spirit?

Blimey, You could make that into a film! I felt like I was there! I must admit, if the beast has made a run for me and got anywhere near to my leg, let alone trying to get up my trouser leg, I would have passed out and probably found myself sheathed in a web being kept for dinner...
  44. S

Monster On My Window Sill

Hi, Wow, spooky stuff. 1st post here. Its interesting to see that all the posts I have read here where people have experienced something malicious toward them have been in the form of a male. Do female 'nasties' exist? If something has never been human or animal, does it even have a...
Back