• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. S

Talksport Radio - Howard Hughes & The Unexplained

Hmmm -I was not sure where to put this, I suppose it goes in here somewhere - feel free to pick the useful info out Emps and add it to your list. I have not actually heard this before, you may have but I couldn’t see it listed here. Talksport is a sports radio station (unsurprisingly!). I...
  2. S

May 5th - UK Election.

OK, Im way behind everyone else here but love reading all the debates about conspiracy theories. Im not being lazy but my own attempts to look up info and find stories with regards to the UK's impending election are met with websites talking about lizards and all kinds of other stuff that I just...
  3. S

Should I see a Clairvoyant?

Hi all, A few years ago now, when I was about 15, I used to go round to a mates house and mess about on a ouija board. We used to make contact with a spirit called Gordon and we used to mess around and ask stupid questions. With hindsight, I know this was a very foolish thing to be doing, I...
Back