• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

The UK's X-Files: MOD Files / Condign Report / Etc.

Think these may be the same files that Dr David Clarke refers to in his latest post on his site (https://drdavidclarke.co.uk), he seems to think there will be little of interest in them. You probably know him as the guy who the gov't gave permission to trawl through and release all the pre 2009...
  2. T

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Not sure if this forum has followed the Admiral Wilson Leaks update recently but I found this courtesy of Richard Dolans website and he seems to be sure of its importance - https://theadmiralthomaswilsonufodocument.blogspot.com/ The blogger behind this is unidentified (The Dolos Group ?) and is...
  3. T

Operation Countryman & Historical Police Corruption

Fascinating stuff but also deeply worrying. I've never understood how in an advanced democracy like ours the police can only be investigated by fellow police, reminds me also of the trouble John Stalker had investigating The R.U.C. during the troubles in Ulster. My own anecdote comes from when...
  4. T

UFOs Over Ireland (2018)

The main thing from this story I have picked up on is the willingness to report (commercial pilots) and, sorry, 'transparency' of reporting by air traffic control/FAA etc on a subject that has been anathema in the past. Noticed similar trends with FAA in the US, are we seeing a change in...
  5. T

Forum Functions & Functionality: Technical Problems & Known Issues

Just briefly, thank you (belatedly) to all involved with keeping the Forum going and averting the crisis faced. I can't put into words how much enjoyment and enlightenment I've experienced on these pages over the last 5 (I think) years. I've been through some dark, shitty days recently where my...
  6. T

Weird Collections Of Fortean-Themed Artworks

Just come across the Merrylinmuseum.com site via reading Youtube comments, it was the first coldish, wet afternoon we've had for months here up north and I can heartily recommend this site (apart from the odd spelling/grammar issue), it held my attention for hours ! Its very professionally done...
  7. T

Cube-Shaped & Rectangular UFOs

There's also the 'famous' case of Capt Thomas Mantell from Jan 1948, I remember reading about it in a Hurricane Xmas Annual from the early 1970's (the source of many Fortean stories when I was a kid !). As an US air force pilot flying a P51 fighter (bomber ?) he fearlessly went chasing a huge...
  8. T

'Bizarre' Lake Poyang In China & Other Cursed Lake Tales

Yeah, just dug this article out online - https://www.vagabondjourney.com/bermuda-triangle-east-mystery-continues/ - the chap reporting states that the water level whilst he's there is 1/20th of its wet season level and you can clearly see a long sandbar out in the lake in the distance. This...
  9. T

'Bizarre' Lake Poyang In China & Other Cursed Lake Tales

Not sure if any of these lake tales have been covered, I found the Lake Poyang tales to be very strange indeed (didn't come up on a Forum search which surprised me) ... http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/06/some-of-the-most-bizarre-cursed-lakes-of-the-world/
  10. T

Hull Brothers Claim Home Was Haunted By Violent Ghost

A couple of things, at the end of the article its revealed that the brothers both run ghost tours in Hull (also mentioned by someone in the comments section to the article) so draw your own conclusions from that. Secondly, part of the brothers story involves them getting a local vicar in to...
  11. T

Wankathon

When I was in my late teens in the early eighties I had a mate who was in and out of borstal for various crimes (usually non violent pursuits after money). I got a call one day to go down and meet him and a couple of his friends, they'd all been incarcerated and released at the same time and had...
  12. T

If You Don't Have The Full Story...

The stuff I remember was where he'd remove certain bricks at the base, carefully using wooden stakes to 'jack' the chimney in their place. Then he'd light a fire inside the base and wait ... and wait .. and wait until these stakes had burnt through at which point the whole bloody thing would...
  13. T

NWO/FEMA Hysteria on YouTube

Fell off the bed laughing halfway through this thread. Will any of this affect my weekly shop at Asda (I think Wal-Mart are still the parent company) ?
  14. T

Dyatlov Pass Incident (1959)

I haven't trawled through the whole thread so apologies if this is now redundant but the ideas relating to some sort of hallucinogenic poisoning don't appear to mention Ergot, which I believe was still finding its way into the odd batch of Rye bread with fatal consequences right up until the mid...
  15. T

Lost: Malaysia Airlines—Flight MH-370

One more 'last throw of the dice' for Ocean Infinity according to todays Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/30/search-for-missing-plane-mh370-heads-for-one-last-spot-of-interest I must say if we could find a way to continue funding (global Internet crowdfunding perhaps ?)...
  16. T

Roy Jay

Sounds like the sort of class act Brian Potter books for The Phoenix Club ho ho ...
  17. T

I Saw And Photographed The Loch Ness Monster In 2006

Very strange ... I can also offer an alternative Nessie theory which I think is covered on here somewhere and that is the whole Boleskin House/Aleister Crowley summoning something from beyond although I've not read a detailed verifiable account on this (I would imagine if 'the Great Beast' could...
  18. T

China's Kanasi Lake Monster

Lake Kanasi definitely sounds like a job for Jeremy Wade and the River Monsters team although I seem to recall they have brought the series to an end with the 9th or 10th season. I'll see if Jeremy has a twitter feed or summat and ask him if he is aware of this chinese Nessie !
  19. T

I Saw And Photographed The Loch Ness Monster In 2006

'Amazing ce3 event from 1976', I'm not familiar Humanoid one, can you elaborate ?
  20. T

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

Not sure if this has been mentioned on the Forum in this or any other thread but I've just caught a charming half hour fictionalised documentary on Talking Pictures TV (Freeview 81). Made in 1965 with the film purportedly 'lost' for a while it featured the greatest (in my opinion) Miss Marple of...
  21. T

U.K. UFOs

mmmhm, Rendlesham remains fascinating, especially in light of the UK govt files that were 'lost' or perhaps deleted (some of these were the responsibility of the now infamous secret 'DI55' MoD dept which investigated many cases under the 'potential threat to the UK's air defences' guise). Nick...
  22. T

U.K. UFOs

Ah, is that Ms R (rhymes with fork handles lol) .... ? If so 'tis an honour to share the Forum with you ma'am, enjoyed your work over many years. Yesterday I read through Dr David Clarkes blog (https://drdavidclarke.co.uk/) on the last of the governments UFO files which he has been trawling...
  23. T

Murder Of Martin Luther King

50 years ago today ... wow ! Enjoyed reading the '70 greatest conspiracies ..' text early on in this thread, amazed at the fact the weapon was dumped with other stuff that was so easily traceable to Ray. Wonder if Obama did any digging whilst he was in office (although you would assume that...
  24. T

Oliver Stone's Latest Epic: Watch and Wonder

Any updates on this being available again ? Having come to the Forum and this thread 7 months too late I am intrigued as to the content, always been a big fan of Stones films also.
  25. T

Strange Fish(?) That Wash Ashore

Is it really called a 'Queensland Groper', this isn't a typo ? ...... Because I remember my sister telling me about a date she had with an Aussie Groper a few years ago when she lived in Earls Court !
Back