• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Rushfan62

Taylor Swift: The Reincarnated Leader Of The Church Of Satan?

I've not come across this thread before and I'm astounded it started in 2016! I'd never heard of Taylor Swift before until recently and some news of her stepping out with a famous football player which seems to be angering some of Trumps supporters. I doubt I'm in her target demographic, but...
  2. Rushfan62

Doomsday Cult Leader ‘Forced Followers To Break Their Own Legs With Sledgehammers'

Bloke who shivved him in prison should have got time off his sentence, not an increase.
  3. Rushfan62

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

It's a bridge in Goole East riding of Yorkshire on the rather unimaginatively name Bridge street. West Dock bridge.
  4. Rushfan62

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

I don't recall any deliberate suicides, but I can remember bodies being pulled from the water on a few occasions. Mostly people who've had some refreshments and decided to relieve themselves too close to the water. It's a dockland area and seamen as well as locals can fall victim. A little...
  5. Rushfan62

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

A few months ago, my daughter saw a figure of a man standing on the walkway of one of three bridges she passes over on her way to work. She was on the opposite side of the road and assumed the man would appear on the path at the other side of the bridge, just as she crossed on her side. The...
  6. Rushfan62

Anyone Remember An Old 'Door-Cam' Timeslip?

Was it mentioned on Fortean TV, the Lionel Fanthorpe hosted show?
  7. Rushfan62

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Y You Could be right, but the numbers all clicked into place and a reset has done the job.
  8. Rushfan62

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Here's an odd thing happened yesterday. At the school I work in, there is a long corridor with an exit at either end. There are metal gates outside which I open every morning and lock every evening. These gates are secured with good quality five digit combination locks, both coded with the same...
  9. Rushfan62

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

And John Mahoney actually IS from Manchester!
  10. Rushfan62

The W5 Of The Alien Abduction Experience: Possible Answers To A Global Phenomena

'Ere, 'Ang on... I'm RH neg, and I ain't no alien ...
  11. Rushfan62

Russell Brand: From Comic To Icke-Esque Conspiracist & Possible Abuser?

Apologies. I'll re-word it then. Iwas surprised to see, on GB news, Mr Farage apparently coming to the defense of RB ( though I didn't watch the article), when one considers RB's past comments regarding him.
  12. Rushfan62

The Light: Monthly UK 'Newspaper'

The article on the front page, is simply the argument put forward by every school leaver, whose lack of enthusiasm at realising they now have to earn a living, makes them think they're the only ones who've railed against the system.
  13. Rushfan62

The Alien Movies

If I recall, in Aliens, another race is mentioned; Arcturians I think.
  14. Rushfan62

Quitters: Members Who've Left The Forum

Coals probably under a lot of pressure, but will come back a diamond.
  15. Rushfan62

Woman Has Meltdown Over ‘Not Real’ Passenger On Flight

I've never been on a plane . Odd really at my age. Most people take such things for granted . Never passed my driving test either. Must grow up one day.
  16. Rushfan62

The Enfield Poltergeist

My name's Bill.......Yeah, but am I bovvered though.
  17. Rushfan62

UFOs: Seen One? Personal UFO Sightings (IHTM; Miscellaneous)

Nicely done. I make no claims. Like I said, I'd forgot I even had the video. Balloon's was my assumption.
  18. Rushfan62

I considered this too.
  19. Rushfan62

Well. They were flying. They were objects. I couldn't identify them. So......
  20. Rushfan62

I've just being looking at the photos in my Google account from over the years, (boring Sunday). I found a video I'd forgotten about. It was taken in 2016 and shows two objects flying (floating?) Over some houses. I remember they caught my attention, but all I had was my ' phone so video...
  21. Rushfan62

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

GOZO….? I thought GOZO was some sort of Ouija board demon.. That's Zozo.
  22. Rushfan62

Male Circumcision

Two friend of my brother's, P and S. P told my brother that S was going into hospital for a circumcision (medical reasons). Later that day I was with my brother when S pulled up in his van. My brother commented on S' forthcoming operation. S said how did you know? My brother said "Just a...
  23. Rushfan62

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

You may be right @Floyd1. I can't say I've ever seen it on such a hot day though. Thought he was going to spontaneously combust!
  24. Rushfan62

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Not always the girls nowadays.
  25. Rushfan62

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

This was a bit weird. On Saturday afternoon, my wife and I decided to take our small dog (Oscar) out for a walk. We went onto the nearby riverbank thinking there may be a pleasant breeze from the river but there wasn't and the day was hotter then we realised so we kept the walk short. Oscar...
  26. Rushfan62

Discovery Of Human Thumb & Index Finger In Crow's Beak Sparks Police Investigation

One of my favourite Sherlock Holmes stories. Only a thumb and one finger? Suppose they'd do in a pinch......
  27. Rushfan62

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Should have tried it with a full grown herring gull, he'd be the one traumatised. (Insert jokes about a pecker here)
  28. Rushfan62

RMS Titanic: Theories, Exploration & Madness!

Maybe it has come up and hasn't been spotted?
  29. Rushfan62

RMS Titanic: Theories, Exploration & Madness!

Jeez. Just read the wiki article. Don't need to see pictures, description is bad enough. Poor sods.
  30. Rushfan62

Zener Cards

I got the set from unexplained magazine. Me and my brother were mucking around with them, me concentrating on a card my brother trying to read my thoughts. It was hit and miss until, concentrating on a card, I 'saw' it as a shape in the air. A black square. Instantly my brother said "Black...
  31. Rushfan62

Ghosts: Clothed & Naked

At least you weren't grabbed by the ghoulies...
  32. Rushfan62

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

The beach at Cleethorpes is very shallow, you can wade out a long way (it's on the mouth of the Humber). Any object covered by water will only be just under the surface, so having waves break over would give white water and spume, a bit like the ghost picture.
  33. Rushfan62

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Gull was my thinking too.
  34. Rushfan62

Alien Big Cats ('ABCs')

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/dna-british-panther-countryside/ Definitive proof?
  35. Rushfan62

Legs With No Body, Running Along The Road

If it had been the opposite, ie; a body with no legs going along the road, could we assume it was someone arsing about?
  36. Rushfan62

Ghost Photos On 80s Kids Show Wide Awake Club

For what it's worth, there's a WAC book from the eighties available on Amazon. Ghosts, Monsters and Legends (Wideawake Club) https://amzn.eu/d/gzBYnHx
  37. Rushfan62

Men In Black Sightings?

Doesn't sound too unusual for Bridlington...
  38. Rushfan62

Will-O'-The-Wisp

They do indeed! Every time I have to do any work in the loos,the taps go crazy if I've got me coat on.
  39. Rushfan62

Ageing & Growing Old

I'm 60 and I've got one tattoo. Just wanted to join in.
  40. Rushfan62

Will-O'-The-Wisp

As I mentioned before, I work in a school (caretaker). One of my duties is opening up the school in the morning at 6am. When I first started many years ago, the school field was half its current size and was bisected by a metal fence. The other side, though owned by the school, was in public...
  41. Rushfan62

Are There More Conspiracy Believers These Days?

I disagree. I remember it as a lovely pint . Visited the brewery in Tadcaster years ago, brilliant night!
  42. Rushfan62

The Thread Of Sherlock Holmes

Definitely. Brett captured Holmes in a way I always imagined him. Quirky, arrogant, that knowing smirk and dismissive manner were perfectly brought to life.
  43. Rushfan62

The Wilhelm Scream

If I recall, it was even used in the video game Red Dead Redemption.
  44. Rushfan62

A Story About The Earthquake In Tangshan And Mao Zedong

For some reason, this story reminds me of the Mothman stories. Otherworldly beings present during disasters.
  45. Rushfan62

Do You See What I See?

The child in the top left window is clearer than the figure pointed out.
  46. Rushfan62

Time Or Dimensional Slips

I logged in to this site this morning, to be met with a strangely prescient notification... .
  47. Rushfan62

Fred & Rosemary West

I'm a bit confused. Moors murders took place between '63, '65. If you were in your twenties you'd be way past retirement age.
  48. Rushfan62

When The Lights Went Out

My sister in law used to have the crying boy picture, they had a house fire too!
  49. Rushfan62

The Mystery Of Jawn

You might consider the F word in its many variants similar, in the uk at least where it is used as a noun, an adjective and a verb as required. F***ing F****ers F***Ng F***ed, For example.
Back