• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Rushfan62

It Happened To My Niece

Ok. I'll tell this as it was told to me by my brother, who was told it by his daughter. My niece. My niece works in a dental surgery, where she is training as a dental nurse. On more than one occasion, she has been questioned as to how she got downstairs / upstairs / from another room so...
  2. Rushfan62

A Strange Photo (Little Girl With Monkey(?) Figure)

This picture is of a young girl by the name of Betty Cooper. She is long passed and is buried in St Oswalds, Filey. Her father, named Oswald Cooper, was a Head Master in Scarborough at Bramecote school. The picture was taken on West avenue, Filey. WTF is she holding?
  3. Rushfan62

Imagine

Imagine you had almost limitless wealth, as some do in this day and age. How would you use that wealth, and the power it brings, to change the world? Now, imagine what those who have that kind of wealth are up to.....
  4. Rushfan62

Strange (Old) School Picture

I would greatly value opinions on a picture which has puzzled me for some years: http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/rushfan62/1794570_688832457835161_625841020_n.jpg And a close up: http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/rushfan62/1920502_688832854501788_1912533472_n.jpg I will tell...
  5. Rushfan62

Batman / Superman Movie

It has been reported that Zak Snyder has announced the first crossover Batsy and Supes movie! Personally I love the idea but hope they get it right. They could do worse than making a live action version of the "Worlds Finest " Cartoon movie from a few years back - it was very good indeed.
  6. Rushfan62

Advice Please

My brother and I are both keen on local history and recently discovered the existence of an 18th century burial site close to, but pre dating, a local mansion house. It's existence is not a secret and it is in fact listed on the English Heritage site but we had previously been unaware of it and...
  7. Rushfan62

Troll Hunter

Apologiesi f this is already an existing thread, but I just watched this movie and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great to see a European monster movie and good not to have to listen to American Accents all the way through. Nice to see the Trolls portrayed in typicaly fairy tale form and not "Re-Imagined"
  8. Rushfan62

A couple of pictures

Here are a few pictures taken by my brother through binoculars on a camera phone. The object was visible in daylight from my brothers house. I post them here without comment (for now)...
  9. Rushfan62

Whats This? (Photo Taken During Fireworks Display)

I was going to post this in UFOs but it so obviously isn't one that i put it here. All I want to know is does anyone know what could cause this object to appear on my picture? http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/rushfan62/?action=view&current=Image0207.jpg Last night there was a small...
  10. Rushfan62

Russian regional president meets alien!

Anyone read this story? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8662822.stm
  11. Rushfan62

Glowing Cloud (with Rod?)

Ok. First I'm going to have to explain that this is a story about something witnessed by my brother about 4 or 5 years ago. He told me about it the following day but it was only after a conversation with him the other night that I decided to post it on here (mainly because i'd forgotten about...
  12. Rushfan62

Not a UFO - But it could have been!

About ten years ago, my brother and I were out walking his dog. It was winter, around seven thirty and a clear starry night. The conversation as we walked around the local park turned to the subject of UFOs and we scanned the sky as we talked, recounting tales of shooting stars, meteors etc...
  13. Rushfan62

Cliff Jumper. Ghost?

I don't know if this has been discussed elsewher, but has anyone any information, knowledge of or thoughts about a rather convincing video on You Tube. If this one has already being chewed over then my apologies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kbV6FVyjpk
  14. Rushfan62

Creepy Insect Fairy Video

OK. I'll start this by apologising in case it's already being discussed in another thread (though if it is I can't find it) While the message board has been down, I perused some of the videos on this site and saw for the first time the Creepy insect fairy video. I found it quite impressive...
  15. Rushfan62

Nidderdale Hut

Before I tell this story, I must say that I am by nature sceptical of supernatural "Explanations" for seemingly unusual happenings - I look for logical explanations and usually fing them but this happened to me some twenty three or four years ago and from that day to this I can think of no...
  16. Rushfan62

A road ghost?

My brother in law, who is a lorry driver, had an encounter with an apparant ghost last year in wales. He had parked up in a pretty remote spot and spent a quiet night. He woke around 3.15am, had a brew, smoked a cig and carried out his morning routine of getting washed, brushing his teeth etc...
Back