• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. robert69

U.K. UFOs

lol
  2. robert69

Spooky

Anyone got any cool ghost/poltergeist stories? Leave them down below. Lets get discussing!!
  3. robert69

My Nana's House

This happened on multiple occations. I woke up at exactly 4:47am and i felt a strange stroking sensation on the inside of my left thigh. I thought it may be my dog asking for food but he dies 3 years ago. So i pulled back my covers but to my surprise, i had forgotten i lost my leg at birth. So i...
  4. robert69

Time Slips

No i think i time travelled
  5. robert69

I Saw And Photographed The Loch Ness Monster In 2006

I was swimming in the shallow end of said Loch and i felt something brush against my foot. It wasn't my father as i havent seen him since i was 6 years old. I never looked down as i was too scared but i'm pretty sure it was Nessy because my foot felt kind of slimy. I swallowed a bit of the water...
  6. robert69

Time Slips

once i was walking to the CO-OP but i slipped and fell. When i got up the sky had gone dark and i couldnt see where i was going. I blinked and it was noon again. very spooky.
  7. robert69

A Man Can Run Faster Than A Horse

no but he's got very good eyes ;)
  8. robert69

Crisps (Potato Chips & Similar Snacks)

This is untrue as i am Mr.Walkers and all of my delicious flavours were intentional. Please reply with any flavours you'd like to see in the future; we are currently working on mayonaisse! - lots of love, Robert Walker
  9. robert69

A Man Can Run Faster Than A Horse

This is very true! When i was in year 6 i did cross country club at school. My father came to me after the competition and said my feet caught fire as i was running. He said i was running faster the speed of light and that's certainly faster than a horse.
Back