• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Kimosabi

When Did It Begin?

Hey, thanks for the link. Damn! That was a good thread! Bit disappointed I didn't start it tho'...
  2. Kimosabi

When Did It Begin?

There's a thread somewhere about floating downstairs, in fact, it could have been me who started it. Hard to remember, but I definitely contributed to it. Around 2002 ish I guess. I was quite startled that others had had this type of experience.
  3. Kimosabi

Astronomical News

Regards methane I like this bit fromm the BBC website: ...and given CH₄'s link to biology on Earth, scientists need to get to the bottom of this martian mystery. Lost on them, obviously...
  4. Kimosabi

Moon & Mars Marked With The Number 58

Clearly, both planets bear the initials of their creator, SlartiBartfast. Does no one remember anything from HHGTTG?
  5. Kimosabi

Scariest Programme When You Were A Kid (Or Indeed A Nipper)?

Dad used to let me stay up and watch the series Quatermass and another series I'm suprised no one has mentioned, A for Andromeda, either of which had me hiding under the blankets at bedtime! Some years later the film Witchfinder General with Vincent Price and that bloke who played The Saint Mk...
Back