• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. 王泥喜法介

A Curse Lasted Three Generations

That is great and admirable! It is so nice to hear your sinological studies here.
  2. 王泥喜法介

A True Story Happened To Me

Thanks, I have to have my thesis proofread and then prepare for the coming viva.
  3. 王泥喜法介

A Case Of Tame Head (降頭)

This is more often read in some Japanese and Thailand folklores as far as I can see.
  4. 王泥喜法介

Are you a researcher in history? The book seems great.
  5. 王泥喜法介

It is amazing that you know this story.
  6. 王泥喜法介

It seems the first thread is uneditable now, so I rewrite it here. I was told this story by my grandmother's friend, which dates back to the 17th century. Due to a war between the Jurchen and the revolters, the population of China drastically decreased, especially in the southwest inland area...
  7. 王泥喜法介

A Case Of Tame Head (降頭)

Thank you for your construction. I have scanned the website but find the instruction of Tame Head not very reliable.
  8. 王泥喜法介

Yes, it is.
  9. 王泥喜法介

A Case Of Tame Head (降頭)

The Tame Head refers to a form of black magic that has been reported in some Southeast Asian countries, and the Yunnan province of China. While there is no clear definition of what the Tame Head is, many people believe it has the power to control its victim's behavior and even cause their death...
  10. 王泥喜法介

A Story About The Earthquake In Tangshan And Mao Zedong

Someone say the eye on the face winks, so it is probably not pareidolia.
  11. 王泥喜法介

Google"汶川 陈坚 灵异", this works.
  12. 王泥喜法介

I have finished my doctoral thesis in the UK and will submit it soon.
  13. 王泥喜法介

Posting such stories could sharpen my writing skill, Yithian sometimes even proofread my writings, it is rewarding.
  14. 王泥喜法介

Retry "Apollo Justice", the characters are the name of a figure of Ace Attorney
  15. 王泥喜法介

I heard the story from my grandmother's friend. In the 17th century, due to the war involving Jurchen and revolters, Chinese population sharply decreased, particularly in the southwest inland area of China. As a result, many people who lived in the coastal line were forced to be relocated to...
  16. 王泥喜法介

This story is one of the most strange case in China. On the 28 July, 1976, a severe earthquake occurred in Tangshan. As this city was almost destroyed, more than one million people were waiting for help. To do this, armies around Tangshan were assembled to send food, medicine and other sources...
  17. 王泥喜法介

A Puppet Without An Ear

That is my fault.
  18. 王泥喜法介

If the voice gives me a straight clue, I will follow that. But I failed to grasp the hint that time.
  19. 王泥喜法介

A Puppet Without An Ear

Thank you very much.
  20. 王泥喜法介

A Puppet Without An Ear

As far as I can see, the puppets are deemed as servants for the dead. According to Chinese funeral rituals, the family of the dead often make paper-products, such as paper-house and paper-puppet, and burn them at the funeral. Most Chinese conventionally believe those objects burnt at the funeral...
  21. 王泥喜法介

A Puppet Without An Ear

Oh, I see and I just find that I have made a silly mistake because I misspelled "puppet" into "puppy". In fact, some kid-like puppets would be burned or buried with the dead at the funerals.
  22. 王泥喜法介

The story is about the Chinese college-entrance exam. In most provinces of China, students commonly choose the targeted universities after their marks and provincial rankings are disclosed. However, the admission score was unknown at that moment. Students, particularly those who get a high...
  23. 王泥喜法介

A Puppet Without An Ear

This is the whole story. But if you know, I can write some more.
  24. 王泥喜法介

Haunted Experience Happened When I Was An Undergraduate

This story happened in my dormitory when I was an undergraduate. There is an unwritten rule in most Chinese universities that the electricity supply would be cut off after 11 pm or 12. A likely reason behind this is to deter students from indulging themselves in computer games. One day, a...
  25. 王泥喜法介

A Ghost Returns Home During His Funeral

Not this. The bathroom in your link is very exceptional and can be exclusively observed in Beijing.
  26. 王泥喜法介

A Mandela Effect

Yes, as you can see the character is 于蓝. And the romanisation is Yu Lan
  27. 王泥喜法介

A Mandela Effect

A Chinese actress passed away last year. However, when I heard the news, I noted that the actress had passed away a few months ago. At first I did not take it seriously, however, I accidentally discovered a video that could support my memory. The first photo is a snapshot of the Wikipedia page...
  28. 王泥喜法介

A Puppet Without An Ear

At Chinese funerals, sometimes a pair of puppets was buried with the dead, and this story is about this. I am not sure whether you have an impression of this or not. But for readers of "Dragon Ball", it is not strange because Chiaotsu takes his shape from the male puppet. Another photo below is...
  29. 王泥喜法介

A Ghost Returns Home During His Funeral

In the 1980s roughly, the public bathroom in China is popular. Most families warm water with coals for a shower that time, but the public bathroom commonly makes use of the waste energy of manufactories to provide hot water. One day, a new bathroom was going to open, and the owner of the...
  30. 王泥喜法介

A Ghost Kid

English is not my first language. So pls point out any place should be improved, like incorrect words and allocations, unnatural expressions and redundancy. Thank you so much. This story is so famous in my hometown. In the 1970s or 1980s, my hometown was rather undeveloped. The industry was...
  31. 王泥喜法介

Some Short Stories

Thank you so much.
  32. 王泥喜法介

Some Short Stories

That is a great place and I enjoy there.
  33. 王泥喜法介

Some Short Stories

Long time no see. I have started my PhD at the University of Edinburgh since the end of last year. After enrolling, I find my English should be intensively sharpened. Today, I'd like to share some short stories I hear from my roommates and classmates before. The first one is called "gamble...
  34. 王泥喜法介

Has Anybody Heard About A Story Named 'A Boy In Red'

Thank you for your response. Exactly, even though I could employ some tools to unlock google and Youtube, Quora and Reddit still remain unavailable on PC. I will read all what you have posted here and look for whether any new information I could provide.
  35. 王泥喜法介

This seems to be remotely possible. Firstly, there appears not any clue which reflects this. Secondly, police concluded that the death of the boy was suicide and discontinued to examine it. Thirdly, the parents of the boy attempted to look for help from local administrator to investigate this...
  36. 王泥喜法介

Could you describe your idea? I guess every possibility could be respected and discussed.
  37. 王泥喜法介

The link you sent to me does not work because reddit and Quora have been double blocked in China. Even though I could unlock the general block, I could not read anything from the two websites above. So I could not discern what the link involves. But I believe that you can continue to examine...
  38. 王泥喜法介

Yes, I am in China now so probably I know this story a bit more. If you search for such key words on google, I believe that you could find some. For another, in recent years, some have revealed more information about this event, so I could incorporate what they have presented later. It seems...
  39. 王泥喜法介

Great, I will skim the link you sent to me and to look for any space for update tomorrow morning because I do not know is there any photo in this link. That photo was extremely shocking. A few years ago, just at the juncture when the story was reported, I have read a few threads from a forum...
  40. 王泥喜法介

Has anybody heard this story? Perhaps it is the most scary story in the past 10 years. It is too complicated, and I am afraid that my English could not present it clearly and cogently.
  41. 王泥喜法介

I Have Heard Something Unspoken

In the following several months, I never heard anything about this. So, that is a good news and that unspoken conversation did not become reality.
  42. 王泥喜法介

I am so sorry that I made a mistake. I mean to say that "I could not find a reasonable explanation." (。・_・。)
  43. 王泥喜法介

It seems remotely possible. If they wanted to play a little trick on me, they would probably choose something else, rather than naming a strange girl for me.
  44. 王泥喜法介

Firstly, the name of the girl who just joined in their class was HPY. Secondly, I was completely awake that time. In summary, I could find a reasonable explanation to convince myself now.
  45. 王泥喜法介

This story happened around 10 years ago when I was a student in high school. A few years ago, two friends told me that they had found something exciting. We three studied at the same school but I was in another class. I was so curious and asked them what it was. The two guys told me that they...
  46. 王泥喜法介

Two Short Stories From A 12th Century Text

In the past, traditional Chinese intellectuals usually record something unusual or surprising in the form of notes. Down to today, some remain intact and available, and I prefer to read this type of literature to gain some fresh knowledge, especially for something supernatural. Frankly...
  47. 王泥喜法介

A Finding In An Old Classroom At Sichuan University

This story is not horrible but romantic. A few years ago, I studied at Sichuan University, which is one of the top universities in China. After the inception, some new friends usually talked about ghost stories at our university. I was interested in such plot so much and deliberately looked...
  48. 王泥喜法介

An Unsettled Murder In Nanjing & A Discussion After 12 Years

Thank you for your attention. In fact, even though Chinese government seems to permit the discussion of this case, many constructive threads would be removed quickly. Perhaps this case looks like the case of Lan Ke'er. Even though the police presented the video at last, we could see that one was...
Back