• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Comfortably Numb

Jodi Jones Trial Shown Manson Paintings Of Black Dahlia

I have recently become involved in researching this case and can certainly explain the background to our Marilyn Manson connection - see: https://lukemitchelltrial.blogspot.com/2023/10/the-marilyn-manson-evidence-links-to.html There have been new developments and an update here...
  2. Comfortably Numb

The Roswell Incident [1947]

This is a fascinating reply, thank you. I had never thought about who was first to mention the recovery of bodies. So, when did this happen and how... I know Dennis featured in the seminal Roswell VHS video, by Kevin Randle and Donald Schmitt, because I watched it, at that time! It would be...
  3. Comfortably Numb

Quoting Major Jesse Marcel, he is on record as confirming the debris consisted of "foil", "parchment", "rubber" and from a transcript of taped interview by Bob Pratt on the morning of December 8, 1979: Marcel: Oh. Yes - little members, small members, solid members that could not bend or break...
  4. Comfortably Numb

Thank you! Any contemporary date?
  5. Comfortably Numb

We seem to have been here before. :) https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/the-roswell-incident-1947.64180/post-2147238
  6. Comfortably Numb

U.S. Military: UFO Investigations, Knowledge & Disclosure

Thank you for such an astonishing clarification. Presently, one requires to contemplate further! Duly noted that there is a specific thread for this topic and shall also address same.
  7. Comfortably Numb

Ageing & Growing Old

I am 65 and following additionally prescribed medication, my daily pill box now resembles this...
  8. Comfortably Numb

We share the same voyage of discovery. :) Have come across the following... https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-byrd-antarctic-idUSL1N2ZM1XX
  9. Comfortably Numb

Ultimately, it's all about those 'flying saucers'! As you note, the one person who never observed any such thing and repeatedly made the point, was Kenneth Arnold himself. Seemingly, to the very end - from June 1982, in apparently his last known interview (Arnold passed away on 16 January...
  10. Comfortably Numb

Should it all have a perfectly terrestrial explanation, nonetheless, the story has become extraordinarily complicated over many years. I have previously highlighted the point - perhaps to @charliebrown - that one reason 'Roswell' has become convincing, as such, to many, is that we do have...
  11. Comfortably Numb

I have only recently emphasised elsewhere, the very same. ROSWELL: CONTEMPORY FLYING OBJECTS Otherwise known as CFOs... If of related interest, simply some research material, I have kept a copy of, as a perspective, along the way. Plus, we have one of each. In order of posting: Monday 7th...
  12. Comfortably Numb

If perhaps of related interest, I have only recently posted this to the Facebook 'UFO Research List', which I administer: MOGUL: INSIGHTS FROM CHARLES MOORE I have come across the following, long forgotten, correspondence with Bob Todd. It was originally published, with permission, on the old...
  13. Comfortably Numb

Precisely the situation. Also, not only had Marcel been sent to investigate Brazel's statedly suspected debris from one of these new 'flying saucers', in the preceding two weeks from Kenneth Arnold's completely misunderstood sighing of nothing like saucer-shaped objects, Marcel was familiar...
  14. Comfortably Numb

You are touching on another, related aspect. Having of his own volition, without any actual scientific analysis, concluded that the sticks, foil and rubber were of extraterrestrial origin, Marcel exposed his family to whatever alien germs, perhaps intentionally hostile, might be present. In...
  15. Comfortably Numb

Guys, so happens, whilst browsing for any early, previously unseen, UFO related archive material, I came across this a couple of nights ago. Eburacum, I had only ever seen mention of Admiral Byrd and unaware of the actual story.
  16. Comfortably Numb

This is the very point which seems to be evidenced - they did. If so, how to reconcile with the press release? We have to keep in mind that, imperatively, there was no mention our 'flying disk', comprised of foil, sticks and rubber,. Moreso, Major Jesse Marcel's conclusion that this must...
  17. Comfortably Numb

Fantastic and thank you - this looks like being directly related to the 1993 summary I have and will address again, soon as.
  18. Comfortably Numb

Perhaps the inherent quandary is a belief, obviously shared by others, that 'NASA', per se, has for decades, had an endemic 'cover-up' in place. For sure, there are statements by former astronauts, which are puzzling and Gordon Cooper is a prime example. Yet, in a March 1980, interview for...
  19. Comfortably Numb

Crross-posted and thoughts on same most welcome. Resultant from recent research developments: ROSWELL: WAS THE DEBRIS FIRST IDENTIFIED BACK AT BASE? Who initially identified that the Roswell debris, was possibly from a meteorological device? The first published news of same, seems to have...
  20. Comfortably Numb

If any member of my family was employed by NASA and you are accusing them as effective liars, especially if they were now deceased and party to one of America's greatest ever accomplishments, over decades of achievement... Why would you do that? Because it's a convenient excuse and you don't...
  21. Comfortably Numb

Is there not an inherent dilemma for Tim Burchett? One of many examples: "Citing the King James Bible, Burchett said, 'The first chapter of Ezekiel is pretty clear of a UFO sighting.' How does he equate this with voters who believe in the literal Bible!?
  22. Comfortably Numb

Shocking accusation... and just off the phone to someone who still advocates the moon landing was faked. The guy keeps citing these 'supportive' YouTube videos and I have to continuously point out the flaws in that argument. Now he has come across a video where it sounds like Neil Armstrong...
  23. Comfortably Numb

Kenneth Arnold's 1947 UFO Sighting

Absolutely and as noted, perhaps extraordinarily, I was entirely unaware of this barrier. I hope this now permits you to follow the pathway to how we arrived at 'flying saucers'! If of related interest, I also recently posted the following: 'FLYING SAUCERS' v 'FLYING DISCS' It has always...
  24. Comfortably Numb

Good Folks, having now comprehended the issue, I have copied this research material into a blog: https://jceaston.blogspot.com/2023/10/the-flying-saucer-genesis.html?m=1 Hopefully this resolves the issue, which has actually never been highlighted previously, when providing a link to content on...
  25. Comfortably Numb

Let There Be More Light: The Pink Floyd Thread

I am old enough to remember watching the original, when it was first shown! Vague (very!) recollection that would have been on its cinema release. UPDATE Resulting from above, YouTube has suggested I might also like the following. Somehow, never even knew this French production existed...
  26. Comfortably Numb

Let There Be More Light: The Pink Floyd Thread

Now in HD and never been so awesome. :)
  27. Comfortably Numb

Matt, I have no problems with the link and wonder if maybe a temporary issue. Could you please try again and if still not working, let me know.
  28. Comfortably Numb

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE The following is an important article, featuring comments from Major Jesse Marcel, William (Bill) Moore and Jamie Shandera, regarding the Ramey office photographs: "Three Hours That Shook the Press, in 'Focus" magazine, Vol. 5, Nos. 7-9, September 30, 1990. Despite vast...
  29. Comfortably Numb

THE FIRST FORTEAN TO COMMENT ON 'FLYING SAUCERS'? If maybe of some related interest, I recently came across this interesting snippet: 'Logansport Pharos-Tribune' (Logansport, Indiana) July 8, 1947 Says "Saucers" Nothing To Get Excited About by CLAIRE COX United Press Staff Correspondent...
  30. Comfortably Numb

If perhaps of interest, your comments were the inspiration for myself spending some time on the following, also just posted to the Facebook group "UFO Research List', which I administer: 'FLYING SAUCERS' v 'FLYING DISCS' It has always struck myself that our seminal 'Roswell Daily Record'...
  31. Comfortably Numb

I should be able to help clarify these fascinating questions, as I researched this depth and documented the related factual background. It's quite lengthy! THE 'FLYING SAUCER' GENESIS https://m.facebook.com/groups/1100706627172357/permalink/1102212320355121/ I would be most interesting to...
  32. Comfortably Numb

ROSWELL: THE COMPLETE ASSOCIATED PRESS (AP) TIMELINE! In a remarkable new discovery, the entire AP timeline is documented in a newspaper article on 9 July, 1947 and confirms the true perspective and context of events, on 8 July...
  33. Comfortably Numb

KENNETH ARNOLD'S FINAL WORDS ON 'FLYING SAUCERS'? - UPDATE The June 1982 'Seattle (AP)' newsfeed, was published in, at least, the following newspapers: Spokane Chronicle The Columbian (Vancouver, Washington) Statesman Journal (Salem, Oregon) The Olympian (Olympia, Washington) Longview...
  34. Comfortably Numb

KENNETH ARNOLD'S FINAL WORDS ON 'FLYING SAUCERS'? I have come across a June 1982, 'Seattle (AP)' newsfeed, highlighting it was now 35 years since Kenneth Arnold sparked the 'flying saucer' genesis and ensuing world-wide perceptions, of an archetypal saucer-shaped spaceship, this, of course...
  35. Comfortably Numb

Bob Lazar

For Lazar's story to be true, John Lear must have been a prophet, Billy Meier's 'flying saucer' photographs and all of the wisdom imparted from the Plaeides must be genuine, along with the MJ-12 documents. Plus, there has to be a misunderstanding when Linda Moulton Howe so clearly recalls that...
  36. Comfortably Numb

It's the realisation that our debris on display is not actually exactly the same in both photographs. Things have altered. Have to conclude the photographs were not taken in sequence, which does equate with some interpretations - I can suggest if you follow ongoing discussions on the Facebook...
  37. Comfortably Numb

In the Marcel photograph, just underneath the pile of rubber, we can see that the debris shown there, also shifts position in the Ramey & DuBose photograph. So... these were not taken at the exact same time?
  38. Comfortably Numb

ROSWELL: DEBRIS IN RAMEY OFFICE PHOTOS NOT IDENTICAL - IT DOES CHANGE A cross posting - not sure if this has been picked up on before (have, of course, just noticed it myself now, having gone over this evidence countless times!). At present, not sure what to make of it all... Presumably...
  39. Comfortably Numb

Not exactly the most trustworthy source of anything, let alone conjecture. The actual evidence tells the whole story. Would you be interested in addressing same? Interesting point, CB, at this stage, did Marcel actually know his initial guess of a 'flying saucer' and of course the subsequent...
  40. Comfortably Numb

Additionally.... As regards the Marcel photographs being staged with bogus Roswell debris and all reliant on same being so. It comes down to this one question? (Text copied) Bottom line and what I have been endeavouring to isolate, seemingly comes down to one straightforward deliberation...
  41. Comfortably Numb

ROSWELL: HAVE THE RAMEY OFFICE PHOTOGRAPHS NOW BEEN PROVEN AS AUTHENTIC The mythology unravelled; Major Jesse Marvel never actually claimed there was a 'debris switch'. The Ramey office photographs are authentic and reveal the true Roswell 'flying saucer'...
  42. Comfortably Numb

Witches (General; Compendium)

(Also posted to the Edinburgh Fortean society thread). Only noticed today, in local library Borders Witch Hunt A talk on the 17th century witchcraft trials in the Borders with Mary W. Craig, author and historian. Friday 1st September 7:30 p.m. Caddonfoot Hall, Clovenfords. Public...
  43. Comfortably Numb

Edinburgh Fortean Society 2023

Only noticed today in local library Borders Witch Hunt A talk on the 17th century witchcraft trials in the Borders with Mary W. Craig, author and historian. Friday 1st September 7:30 p.m. Caddonfoot Hall, Clovenfords. Public transport: I have checked thoroughly and without going into...
  44. Comfortably Numb

As a result of recent developments, the following has proven necessary. On this thread, it is dedicated to EnolaGaia, whose astute feedback in discussions, I keep coming upon in my case archives. Sorely missed and would definitely have a comment or three to make: KENNETH ARNOLD'S FLYING...
  45. Comfortably Numb

Spaceship of Fools by Art Levine The Washington Spectator 20 July, 2023 I was party to discussions with Art Levine and Kal Korff , regarding this proposed publication and appreciate how much time and endeavour they both invested. This is a seminal article and commentary. Only just published...
  46. Comfortably Numb

Perhaps that's because it relates to our 'Ashtar Command' and 'Galactic Federation' beliefs: :) https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/former-israeli-space-security-chief-135211193.html
  47. Comfortably Numb

Nick Pope

Having meticulously gone through the MoD archives, profoundly significant new evidence has come to light, as regards the true facts behind Nick Pope's claims: NICK POPE – THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE It has been conspicuous for many years, that elemental evidence existed, which challenged Nick...
  48. Comfortably Numb

The 18 Oct 1973, Mansfield, Ohio, 'Coyne' Helicopter Case

Thank you for the most helpful replies. This 1973 photograph might be misleading and I believe shows two airships which have long been retired from service. Neither appear to be the Goodyear Mayflower airship. The Akron airdock had been mothballed for some five years and my understanding is...
  49. Comfortably Numb

From discussions on an aviation forum: "The important bit is the angles the lights are visible at. The Red/Green lights are visible from straight ahead to 110 degrees, and the white tail light covers the remaining 140 degrees behind. And an airship's nose light has a viewing angle of 110...
  50. Comfortably Numb

Philip Klass published his lengthy meteor explanation in' UFOs: The Public Deceived' However, it is plainly evident he has typically already decided there has to be a prosaic explanation, in this instance a 'fireball meteor' and all else must fit that hypothesis. In making his case, Klass is...
Back