• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Steve Saker

Big Brother Is Getting Bigger

I can't understand the government wanting to track everyone individually as the video surveillance would be expensive and extremely boring but I do think that our use of bank cards, purchases, online activity and shopping habits are of individual interest for obvious reasons......money, spending...
  2. Steve Saker

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Were the Wheelies from Chorlton?
  3. Steve Saker

Shooting Stars Or UFOs?

Hi Sorry for the delay in replying (been a bit busy) I only watched the sky for an hour and counted about 40 but some grouped shooting stars moved too quickly to count, I was literally counting streak after streak sometimes a few shot across the sky at the same time making it difficult to count...
  4. Steve Saker

Shooting Stars Or UFOs?

Thanks for the update I'll follow that link and look back on the calendar dates!
  5. Steve Saker

Shooting Stars Or UFOs?

Having spent quite a few nights sitting outside and watching the skies, I live on the outskirts of town on the edge of a field, I was quite surprised to see a shooting star closely followed by another, I've been told this is lucky and thought this is a good sign as |I could do with some luck...
  6. Steve Saker

Ley Lines

Let me know if anything pops up! I've been looking as well :-)
  7. Steve Saker

Man With Missing Time Now Has Missing Finger

Don't think he'll be having any grandchildren with the woman from the restaurant! :rollingw:
  8. Steve Saker

The Ouija Board

Now your talking! Offlicence here I come!
  9. Steve Saker

The Ouija Board

I tried one alone at midnight on halloween......still nothing! story of my life :doh:
Back