• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. J

Childhood Impressions

This thought / memory has been going round my head recently: When i was a young child (under 7, because it was before i moved bedroom to my main bedroom where i stayed until i left home), i remember starting to wake up & being convinced it was my wedding day - except i didn't want to get...
  2. J

Does Anyone Here Have Psychic Abilities?

I was wondering whether anybody on these boards has any psychic abilities? I've toyed with the idea of going to a psychic / medium but don't want to get ripped off. Then i wondered if anyone did on these boards? Just thinking out loud - hopefully no one takes offence!
  3. J

Symi

Recently i went on a trip to the Greek islands, which i absolutely love. We took a day trip to the island of Symi (one of the Dodecanese islands i think) as everyone said it was beautiful, which it was - all the pastel coloured houses, a stunning place But the place gave me a funny feeling that...
  4. J

A Childhood Experience

Hi all I am new to this site (although i lurked for a while and when the site change happened, one of the administrators was kind enough to sign me up so i could stay in the loop about the new site - am very glad that this forum has survived) I wanted to share a childhood experience that has...
Back