• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. G

Railway Ghosts

How interesting, I so hope you find some photos and more details, it does seem strange.
  2. G

Railway Ghosts

3. G

Fortean Gifts & Presents

They do look lovely.
  4. G

Weird Personal Names

5. G

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghost Hunters & Hunting

I know... LOL
  6. G

Oh I agree
  7. G

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Annoying when they make demands ...and always shouting !
  8. G

I try to keep an open mind...I have difficulty taking some names seriously though, see previous.
  9. G

Apparently it is her original first name. Just in case anyone was interested.
  10. G

Oh God, (my biases are showing), I am from an Irish background ( Parents and way earlier). I find some names "difficult". Does anyone know if Vogue is a name she uses for TV or her given name ? I must try to look it up,being lazy LOL
  11. G

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

YUK...my mum tried me with some one time, couldn't stand Lucozade...think it is still around though ?
  12. G

Metal Detectoring

Looking at all these makes me want to go out again soon to try to find something of interest. First time I used a metal detector ( last year) a few months ago. Last day of our little trip, tried on a beach..... Along came a woman with her dog. Chatted, she had a break from throwing a ball. Me...
  13. G

Car Park Shenanigans

Now, this appeals to me...especially as Hugo had new magnetic, reflective Festive lights on one side, which I really like and perhaps he does too ?:)
  14. G

Car Park Shenanigans

Thanks Floyd, however I think age and tiredness happened :)
  15. G

Car Park Shenanigans

Really ?! ....(Pretty sure it was a lapse on part of myself and security man), but it is in Madeley Telford (Shropshire)... Also, I forgot to say car had cheery magnetic reflective festive lights on the side......Obviously wanted to show them off somewhere else :)
  16. G

Car Park Shenanigans

Funny thing is car park not very busy (time of day I think) , nor very big. Lol
  17. G

Car Park Shenanigans

Hi all, not been on for a while but just thought I would share this.Sorry bit long_winded. Christmas Eve, trip to local Tesco. Remember planning to park to right of trolley park (1 of 3). Running around a bit stressed looked at car thinking MUST lock it. Quick shop, come out to leave...However...
  18. G

I Have Questions...

Likely the latter.
  19. G

Modern-Day Ghosts

Think I have mentioned before ,my sister still fairly frequently dreams of our childhood home, mixed in more modern dreams.I have wondered if the people who live there now ever see her wandering around in her dreams ?
  20. G

Strange Coincidences?

Un/Funny thing is, if you do suffer from O.C.D you tend to try to cope/continue to suffer in silence for many years,decades even before feeling you can seek help..
  21. G

I've Heard Of Sympathetic Pregnancy, But...

:hahazebs::hahazebs:
  22. G

Farewell To Enola Gaia

That is sad news, May he Rest In Peace.
  23. G

3 A.M.

Looking at these messages, can't help but think we are all missing something obvious here...Cats, Ask the CATS, they are experts on what should and shouldn't happen at 3am ! :chuckle:
  24. G

Ghosts (Sitcom)

Lovely !
  25. G

The Vegetarian & Vegan Thread

Yup ! Yummy
  26. G

The Vegetarian & Vegan Thread

Sounds good to me, my other half is not quite as keen on bread sauce as I am, therefore I get most of it :chuckle:
  27. G

Ooh-Err... Nasty House

:chuckle::chuckle:
  28. G

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I must try to remember to look it up !
  29. G

Strange Dreams!

Great film have a watch ...nice to watch before Christmas :)
  30. G

A Royal Prophecy That Could Still Come True?

Frequently I think Lol
  31. G

A Royal Prophecy That Could Still Come True?

Don't worry...most of us over here don't remember all the ins and outs of Royal titles either :)
  32. G

Polio Re-Surfaces: Recent Outbreaks

:rofl::rofl:
  33. G

Strange Coincidences?

Hi folks,Think this comes under Strange Coincidences. Had a dream a couple of nights ago,bothered me .Basically, myself and 2 of my 3 siblings were trying to bury,leave at Peace ?...something that was somehow "part of us" .We were in... an old church area with monuments,gravestones etc. ( Think...
  34. G

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

Is that the "Slender man" thing ?
  35. G

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

The lady with the glasses makes me smile whenever I see it
  36. G

Something Spooky In The Fireplace

How horrible
  37. G

My Mothers 'Evil' Face

How sad x
  38. G

More Vivid Dreaming During The COVID-19 Pandemic

I woke up thinking "What" ?!!!!
  39. G

I had a weird one last week , the strangest part being that people were waiting for The Pope to arrive ...for him to perform an abortion on some women.....just a very strange dream !
  40. G

Unearthly Calls

I have to use a prescription Steroid nasal spray....really know about it if I miss it for some reason !
  41. G

Post Your Puzzling Dreams Here

Quite scary...but why a dinosaur...weird
  42. G

Unearthly Calls

Me too....Extremely LOUD and BRIGHT
  43. G

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

:chuckle:
  44. G

Poltergeists

He he
  45. G

Sometimes they just feel very complicated don't they ?!
  46. G

I have had that with gerbils ...Felt SO bad about their "neglect "!!
  47. G

Poltergeists

Just to add she placed the necklace back where it had been originally .
  48. G

Poltergeists

My niece has has another "experience", they are leaving the pub and she was helping to clean up the flat where her eldest son rented with his partner and their baby. She had found a necklace on the window-sill and gave it to him to take to the new house .She carried on cleaning, moved something...
  49. G

Learning To Read & Early Childhood Reading

Sorry, know this is an old post. I read at about 3 -4 I believe. I was read to / with a lot. I distinctly remember being able to read before starting school ( Sure all 4 of us did )...However I WOULD NOT READ OUT LOUD TO THE TEACHER when I did start school ... as I was worried I might make a...
Back