• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Moulinsart

Free! Every Issue Of FT From Spring 1980 Until Now [Collection Only]

Thanks Ogdred. The other party seems keen but I'll let you know if it doesn't work out. M
  2. Moulinsart

Hi again Ogdred, Just to let you know that I have had another enquiry from someone else on the forum who is also interested in them. I have told him that I am taking a 'first come, first served' attitude rather than offering to put them on hold for any individual, so they remain available for now. M
  3. Moulinsart

Thanks Ogdred. I will, of course, let you know via this forum if someone else takes them first. M
  4. Moulinsart

Hi Ogdred, Yes, that's the sort of magazine file I meant. I am about twenty minutes by bus from Highgate or Bounds Green tube stations or Alexandra Palace rail station. M
  5. Moulinsart

UPDATE: Someone has now agreed to collect these. Thank you to all those who expressed an interest and to the Forum for providing the means to connect with other Forteans. M. Hello Fellow Forteans. I am downsizing my library and have a complete collection of Fortean Times from issue 31 onwards...
Back