• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. B

The Bili Ape (aka Bondo Mystery Ape; 'Lion Killer')

Apologies if this nothing new here; it was news to me. The Wikipedia article on Bili apes states they’re “reported to be bipedal.” I suspect they’re only occasionally reported to be bipedal; the only purported video I’ve found of Bili apes shows them knuckle walking. The article says they look...
  2. B

Lake Monster Video

If it’s a fake, at least two people went to a lot of trouble. I don’t understand what motivates people to perpetrate hoaxes — such a waste of time. I would be too chicken to pull a stunt like that; I have never liked swimming in anything other than crystal-clear water so I can see what’s around...
  3. B

Lake Monster Video

So the consensus is that it’s a fake. Bummer. On my first viewing I also thought something like an inner tube was being thrust up from below, but it would be awfully hard to hold it underwater I would think. It reminded me of descriptions re: Ogopogo and Manipogo, of seeing daylight under the...
  4. B

Lake Monster Video

Hello, everyone. New member here. I stumbled upon a video titled Lake Monster Video that I find extremely interesting. If it has already been discussed here, please accept my apologies for wasting your time. Unfortunately, the site where I found it (cryptidz.fandom.com) provides no info on...
Back