• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

Random Puddle Of Water Appeared

No :( oh well I guess we won’t know!
  2. D

I wish but it was in the living room and it happened during the day while we were both at work :/ there was nothing there in the morning when we were leaving
  3. D

I wish it was that simple, honestly!
  4. D

No, we have the heating on at regular intervals through the day...
  5. D

I have thought about this but if you look at the photo of the table top you will see that it didn't go anywhere near the edges, so it didn't go near the table legs. The puddle was (quite a deep one) in the middle of the table...
  6. D

I’ve attached another photo showing the extended table part .. if it had seeped, it would have to seep through to the extended bit (which was not extended at the time) then seep down onto the lower shelf but the extending bit was bone dry ? :/ I have honestly tried to rationalise this in so...
  7. D

We removed everything on the way to bed last night and we have left it empty today whilst at work. Got home about an hour ago and no more water even though it’s rained heavily all through the night and this morning! No pets unfortunately! (I wish) I dunno either but I’ll give the other threads...
  8. D

No we didn’t think to look because there was no run off if that makes sense? I thought maybe it had seeped through but it couldn’t have because there is an extending part of the table that can be pulled out and it was also bone dry! I’m sure the water was probably under the laptop all day but...
  9. D

Hi, I’ve signed up to this forum as a result of something strange that happened to me last night. I’m brand new to all of this and pretty freaked out. My boyfriend and I came home from work and there was a puddle on our coffee table in the living room. Looked up to check for a leak as there has...
Back