• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. SugaryGhost

Haunted Swimming Pool?

That doesn’t surprise me, I read Palanhuick’s “Damned” and that had some pretty gross and vividly described scenes.
  2. SugaryGhost

Haunted Swimming Pool?

That’s reasonable actually. Just more fun to imagine it was a watery ghost xD I can’t really imagine any other explanation apart from the water jets or suction thing.
  3. SugaryGhost

Haunted Swimming Pool?

That’s very frightening. Whilst some kind of pump sounds reasonable, if you felt fingers curling around that discredits that theory in my mind. I tried to do a bit of research to see if there was similar cases but couldn’t really find much. I don’t want to jump to this too quickly but perhaps...
  4. SugaryGhost

My Strangest Experience

Yeah that sounds interesting.From your story about the flowers and ornaments being arranged it could be a poltergeist? From the stories the entity isn’t particularly malicious but just mischievous.They often haunt people instead of locations but I imagine it could haunt a family instead.
  5. SugaryGhost

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

It could have been yeah,I think the wings were shaped kind of differently though
  6. SugaryGhost

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Driving past fields in Cleveleys this morning I saw something flapping around,just sort of flying up and down in circles.The wings were angular and oddly shaped like bat wings.This was broad daylight in the middle of the day so I’m surprised there was a bat flying around.It had a sort of long...
  7. SugaryGhost

Furries & Animal Wannabes

I tried to upload a photo but apparently the image is too large for the server,no idea what that’s about
  8. SugaryGhost

Can’t believe he paid 2k for that fursuit and it’s not even that nice haha.Honestly though is this a fetish or some kind of disorder like medical lycanthropy I wonder
  9. SugaryGhost

I think I got a picture with some of his friends at comic con lol
  10. SugaryGhost

Anybody Have Creepy Internet/Dark Web Stories?

Thanks for posting the original story.I assume this day care thing is just a failed business too.There’s something sad about them,maybe a good setting for a horror film
  11. SugaryGhost

That’s really weird, I wonder where they got the numbers from.A disgraced Ugandan leader was a bold choice to call xD
  12. SugaryGhost

Yeah,they were probably just making it up.It is an entertaining story though.Maybe all the souls of dead kids go to the creepy daycare in Indianapolis.
  13. SugaryGhost

It’s a creepy internet story.A weird thing that I found on reddit.
  14. SugaryGhost

I’m quite interested in the dark web and the weird creepy stuff that people sometimes find on reddit and YouTube etc. I’ll start off,quite an old story I think but I recently heard on reddit about a daycare in Indianapolis which is running but nobody has ever seen a child arrive or leave.The...
  15. SugaryGhost

The 'Famh': Scottish Monster?

*cryptids, god I hate autocorrect
  16. SugaryGhost

The 'Famh': Scottish Monster?

That’s really interesting! I thought I knew lots of Scottish cryptically but that’s the first I’ve heard of that one.It sounds quite eerie :0
  17. SugaryGhost

Magick: What's The Point?

I read through this thread and people get pretty heated about this stuff huh :0 I find it enjoyable to use the odd sigil or crystal.It does make me feel calmer or braver or whatever,which might be magick or might be placebo but who cares really if it’s fun and enriches your life 乁(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)ㄏ
  18. SugaryGhost

Fairies, Pixies, Elves, Sprites & Other Little Folk

That’s really nice,pictures like that are so cute.I got a similar one taken in a photobooth in Asda when I was about 6.lol it wasn’t quite as good.They just slapped up a background with fairies on it,I didn’t even have any wings xD
  19. SugaryGhost

I think faerie is devided into seelie and unseelie to my knowledge,with seelie being the more human like and less dangerous.A lot of myths say faeries cannot lie.If someone’s said that before I’m sorry.I’m very interested in the fair folk,I especially like the Dullahan and wild hunt,but I forget...
  20. SugaryGhost

They are lovely,I’ve been on on walks on the grounds around them with the dogs a couple of times :)
  21. SugaryGhost

Yeah I’ll have a look at that,I’ve never heard of it :)
  22. SugaryGhost

I love kelpies,I had a big book of myths and legends when I was young,one of which was about a girl who steals a kelpies bridle.As well as being super into myths and legends I’m also really into horses so it’s perfect xD
  23. SugaryGhost

I’m from Scotland and grew up with stories of selkies,shifting from human form to seal, and I’ve always thought that so lovely.I wonder what the probability is of such a thing existing?
  24. SugaryGhost

[deleted]

I’ve read through the website and I still fail to understand where you get much of this info and beliefs from.I don’t mean to be offensive but it seems very out there,even for a conspiracy.There doesn’t seem to be much backing this up that I can gather.A lot of the terms used “zombie”...
  25. SugaryGhost

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I hope not,a zombie apocalypse is my worst nightmare :0
  26. SugaryGhost

Disappearance Of Buzzy

Haha she’s clearly making the video to throw us off the scent.I bet she sold Buzzy on Craigslist :wink2:
  27. SugaryGhost

Disappearance Of Buzzy

Wrong it was clearly mothman,he made off with Buzzy’s meaty fat hands
  28. SugaryGhost

Disappearance Of Buzzy

I’m just having a bit of fun speculating about it.If you’re complacent with the topic you’re not obliged to continue discussion.Reading more into the topic is what I thought was done with conspiracies.You might be right about Buzzy,or I might be.We’ll probably never know.
  29. SugaryGhost

Disappearance Of Buzzy

Or perhaps Buzzy knew his time was up and didn’t want to be sent to the archives.He freed himself from his shackles with his own two hands and fled.
  30. SugaryGhost

Disappearance Of Buzzy

I just don’t think he’d be cannibalised for parts when he was red tagged to go to the archives.The Disney archives still do displays for the public to see so I’d find it odd if they took parts of him or disassembled the entirety of the animatronic.If he’d been disassembled for parts I feel like...
  31. SugaryGhost

Disappearance Of Buzzy

Have any of you heard of the disappearance of the “Buzzy” animatronic from Disney’s disused Epcot attraction “Cranium Control”...
  32. SugaryGhost

Video & Computer Game Urban Myths

I’m not sure if it’s been discussed in this thread before but what about the Polybius cabinet games that supposedly made kids ill or turned them to madness?Theres only a handful of pictures of the games and it’s unsure whether they really existed.Super interesting
  33. SugaryGhost

Stevie Wonder Is Not Blind

Very super-suspicious....
  34. SugaryGhost

The Madeleine McCann Disappearance

My theory is that the parents gave the kids something to help them sleep whilst they went out for the night and Madeleine reacted poorly to it,passed away and the parents have been covering it up ever since.In the interviews I’ve watched they acted oddly from how I’d believe grieving parents...
  35. SugaryGhost

Stevie Wonder Is Not Blind

Haha,that’s odd.Interesting though.What do you think benefits Stevie by keeping up the sham? More affection from the public?
  36. SugaryGhost

Adventures In Sleep Paralysis

Thanks for the information.I couldn’t move at all,which I should have mentioned.It was a horrible experience I hope I never have again,whatever it was :hide:
  37. SugaryGhost

Adventures In Sleep Paralysis

Two nights ago I had a terrible nightmare as I do often and upon what I thought was waking saw a huge bone white,thin,super elongated hand that moved across my bed with each finger wriggling independently.I tried to scream but could only force this sort of clicking from my throat.Is that sleep...
  38. SugaryGhost

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

That’s really weird,I’ve had an experience where discussing a deceased family member over dinner,the light directly above came loose and smashed on the dining table.This happened more than once.Your story is even weirder though,probably for the best nobody got cut feet :)
  39. SugaryGhost

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Yeah,might have been
  40. SugaryGhost

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Haha perhaps :),aw well there could be any number of mundane explanation.Or maybe they’re aliens who have no idea how to behave like humans
  41. SugaryGhost

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Nah that was the weirdest part,just staring straight ahead.Arms by their sides.
  42. SugaryGhost

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Recently I was walking from my home to the supermarket up through a Main Street and passed a path branching off from it.The path leads up to a park so not unusual to see dog walkers going that way.As I looked down it I saw a girl of about 16 and a boy of roughly the same age both standing facing...
Back