• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Georgek

It Happened To George: Experiences With UFOs, Haunted Houses & The Spirits

Save your love for those who need it Yithian. It makes no difference to me. The board revolves and so does life......as it is too short to waste time as I waste it here. You do no favours for me. As equally as I appear boring to you and them, most do to me. I told the truth as so be on my...
  2. Georgek

Yes this is what happens in the monasterys in Cyprus. The Icons came from I think...Traddissa Monetary (spelling) as the monks used to burn away the paint from old disused icons and paint new ones. The actual icons we have are from about the 1800s. Not sure. I had been told that they can...
  3. Georgek

Thanks soon be off to the hospital to try and get her back home.
  4. Georgek

I would not really say this is fair to say Pete. It is not what has happened but the way I am sensitised. There are far lot people worse off than myself. Even though these moments were stressful, I felt happy when I was unhappy if you know what I mean? Now I have EVERYTHING that I want. Money...
  5. Georgek

Ghost/Guides Communicating

Okay...done! Ia m off to bed.
  6. Georgek

Ghost/Guides Communicating

Taken in our house at Wollaton. About three years ago in the dark . I was by myself. There is about a one minute break before the light switched on,,,but I snipped it out. Ia m getting a bit tired falling to sleep here
  7. Georgek

Are All Psychics & Fortune Tellers Fakes?

Possible!
  8. Georgek

The last time my doorbell rang by itself, was about three years ago. Today it had done it again. My mother is also psychic as this is where my gift comes from. We are both protected. My mother is 92 years old as in starting to get Dementia . In 2017 she fell in he kitchen and had to be...
  9. Georgek

Yes madam...I do I think it changes a person. We change or die. When I worked as a clerk....I hated that job as my hand started shaking when I picked my pen up. Mainly because I got told off many times for making mistakes when checking invoices. I got bored I suppose. It upset me a lot...
  10. Georgek

Hello humanoidlord, Hope you are keeping well? Indeed..... If you look carefully, you can see them almost elf like. The one on the right is wearing a type of crown. George
  11. Georgek

Tell Me What You See Here If Anything?

Correct! As I see this as well...but doubted my senses
  12. Georgek

I am an intelligent person because I am university trained. That had not always been the case because I was very 'thick' when I was young. I was simply shy too polite and scared of society . A timid person. I was even put back a year at school. Had no job for a number of years and lost half my...
  13. Georgek

The question is "will I be alive when I come back?" I will say this for you all........very intelligent as compared to the idiots that I had just left. Okay . I came here to talk. As I said....... I don't mind people asking. That does not mean that they have to insult my work. Simply...
  14. Georgek

No and I simply will not give one.
  15. Georgek

It is not me asking but them...there is a difference. There is no way I have ever said to prove their negativity towards what I place...nor ave I challenged them to disprove me Again I have always insisted that I do not care less if they may be closed minded......No thank you..end Well yes...
  16. Georgek

So it appears that you have awarded yourself a coconut and have picked on a word that I had misread. Does this mean now that I am illiterate? or is it perhaps you just place your judgements as you await faults? So what are you trying to prove? Making me out as an idiot? As you cannot simply...
  17. Georgek

My Strangest Experience

Quite possible
  18. Georgek

If a person is open minded it allows the free flow of information. It means that the mind is open with no preconceived ideas that need to be replenished. This si not the case here. People on this forum are closed minded (my belief) because they have not allowed their minds to flow freely ...
  19. Georgek

I say to people who want the truth to go and find it. People????? You want to read the amount of'likes' I receive and the nice emails that I get. Everyone SHOULD accept what I have told them???? I could not care two hoots whether they accept, Don't accept it...!!! If people do not want to...
  20. Georgek

The only problem you have here gerhard1, is that you do not have the capacity to offer judgement on me. What ever thrill seeking may interest you, is not mine to give. I have not come here to be judged...only to make my points. Nor have I set up a committee to offer my services as to validate...
  21. Georgek

The problems we have is recognising these snippets of data. As I had shown with the word:- "LOST" How does a person proclaim any evidence that substantiates the term 'proof' when science is against this? Neither can there be fairness or solace in the work that we do. What other proof does one...
  22. Georgek

http://www.uncover.org.uk/questions/whats-the-evidence-outside-the-bible-for-jesus-life-and-teaching/ https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist/ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/dec/17/france.alexduvalsmith...
  23. Georgek

Well so be it your view Trevp666. They have already found ME lol Like they found many more. Trouble is that they die young...mainly from crucifixion and hanging from the stake. Then they make money from you. Or burn the place down and say it is a miracle from God.
  24. Georgek

I don't think Yithian stands correct on whatever the government might declare. The governments are based on the people. I have already seen how the governments behave and how they deliberately cover up any evidence as to support the voice of the people. The governments KNOW the truth as there...
  25. Georgek

It is always interesting to try and understand why some people see things and others do not? Thanks for putting taht straight.
  26. Georgek

Global Warming & Climate Change: The Phenomenon

I don't know about global warming over there...but it certainly is not over here. We could do with a bit more CO2 up there to send some warmth back down? We got some of these eco-warriors down London creating chaos. I think the council got the hose pipe out and some stuck their hands with...
  27. Georgek

You are definitely incorrect here feinman. I am an old timer of 68 years and I go back a long way. I have seen attitudes and beliefs and can assure you that it is the younger generation who do not believe in UFOs, The reason why you do not hear from them, is because they ignore you. (not...
  28. Georgek

You are wrong my friend even if your distances do not agree with what I am saying? https://grandmageri422.me/2018/12/13/new-madrid-fault-zone-waking-up-when-it-occurs-it-will-be-the-big-one/ It may interest you what others are saying:- As for the "New Madrid" fault, it could rip...
  29. Georgek

If you do not mind me butting in here......250 miles is pretty close and so is 500 miles A 5.5 quake would be felt by you. If the plates were to suffer this could send a 10 magnitude quake rocking you really bad. The devastation on the New Madrid fault line is unimaginable to what damage could...
  30. Georgek

Yes......that is what I forgot to ask him, although I sense some jest...lol Swifty...do you have any psychic ability?
  31. Georgek

Hello Swifty, May I call you sir? You have not only got this absolutely correct but have fared better than all these replies. This is EXACTLY what it reads. If told them what it read, they will say that I had put my interpretation into their heads. Instead you have done this yourself and...
  32. Georgek

Must have trod on them whilst sleep walking in Australia
  33. Georgek

My Strangest Experience

Shady...come on now....tell me the truth...do not be shy... Are you slightly psychic? I was intrigued when you mentioned that coffee as I had just picked it up downstairs.
  34. Georgek

I must have killed a herd of them...lol
  35. Georgek

That was not meant to be Mr Vardoger.......(we don't want to scare them to death at this early stage...shush! You are correct as this figure must have drifted in?) The picture had been darkened by me previously as I must have seen it before?
  36. Georgek

My Strangest Experience

Very good hypothesis Mr Lizard... Sounds like me when I get up in the mornings.
  37. Georgek

Yes...there is no other explanation that I can think off? Especially relating to sending hurricanes to places that were deemed virtually impossible. As Conan Poe also picked up on it as well as other things. Absolutely CORRECT! Pareodolia I would imagine exists with the individual as what...
  38. Georgek

This is one picture taken of Newark castle I am now moving or zooming up to the chapel building to the left of the picture. As finally I circle and point with an arrow something that I can see. Give me any interpretations you may have? Camera was an OM SLR digital whatever..
  39. Georgek

As all of these replies are generally the same, I am going to use one to reply. Another of the curtain as requested..this time stepping back a little. The resulting not being able to see any writing is just as interesting. All psychics who I had shown the picture can see it but question the...
  40. Georgek

Perhaps there is a reason for this dr wu? Maybe my time is short?
  41. Georgek

I am not going to go into a debate why things are obvious. Differences in attribites and subtle generic make ups are concepts of divine contribution. Or why psychics are not special or different? I do not see the sexes as the same. Perhaps most do here? I like to think that feminisity and...
  42. Georgek

Look in the middle of the curtain for writing into the Etheric A spirit light dropped in this area and I took a closer look to see what was there or where they/it was pointing? The first letter seems broken-not clear? What word do you see, Four letters?
  43. Georgek

I think that I am different... never insinuated special. But maybe I am? So you think all this is normal? Okay...makes me more acceptable with others.
  44. Georgek

More About These Dead Pilots You must remember that we live in the middle of nowhere in fields. Ask yourselves as ro what prompted me to find out abut dead pilots? There is no reason unless I speak to the dead. One of these American pilots came down very near to me back in around 1945. As...
  45. Georgek

You don't understand...I explained that these were no good as they would attract bad publicity. I refer to the original which were 'out of this world' These here are just fixer stained bad replicas when I tried my hand at developing at 15 years of age. The original are destroyed.
  46. Georgek

He is also psychic 'Fridesilde' as he chases spirit lights and holds hos two paws up to ghosts in a begging position whilst standing up.
  47. Georgek

Ia m not sure what is being dragged afterwards as these are NOT my videos I cannot remember anything about these voices. Of course one is my own. All I know is that I set up my camera and waited for the recording to end. Something must have took me? Here the dead pilot from the crashed...
Back