• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. plutronus

Triangular UFO Sightings

@feinman, It is a long complicated story. Friends are and have been trying to convince me to write a book about that journey....to add to that humongous pile of already written long and verbose yak yak pile of seamy ET contact stories....? Seems like a lot of work for 9 seconds of fame and...
  2. plutronus

Triangular UFO Sightings

<<< dejanmikic - Oct 15, 2019 3:12am said: I have trouble understanding why would ETs come to us and then go around in circles like mad loonies.... that says to me it is natural airwaves impact that swirls some kind of balloon. Does not look like a conscientiously steered vehicle. >>> I myself...
  3. plutronus

Triangular UFO Sightings

Can't really discern much with out being able to look at the original image source, although I am not one to put much stock in video information in any case. I just don't trust video in today's technical age, although virtually every manufacturer of video camera/recording equipment now inserts a...
  4. plutronus

Why Haven't Aliens Contacted Us Yet? (Fermi Paradox)

@eburacum, excellent reply. Quantum entanglement isn't faster than light, it doesn't go anywhere, it exhibits no speed what so ever and doesn't convey information by transit and therefore does not violate the speed of light law. The Chinese Military are not the only World's Military that are...
  5. plutronus

Why Haven't Aliens Contacted Us Yet? (Fermi Paradox)

Re; the "SETI pros", their detection scheme was characterized in the 1950s reliant on what they could 'see' as a probable technology future. Everything they did and do now is light speed constrained, however there are new technologies that point to other detection possibilities that are not...
  6. plutronus

NASA Photo Shows Massive Alien Base On Jupiter’s Moon Europa

Heh, its quackery like that which gives UFOology a bad image. However, as everyone is guessing, I'll give it try. It is my opinion that the 'ship' is likely a wart on a section of hairy skin. plutronus
  7. plutronus

My UFO Experience: Feinman

Sally, Re; military tests, very unlikely, as for one thing, the military does test gadgets over populated areas, and then, if an article is in fact being tested, it is being done by the development contractor, not the military. Military personnel use gadgets, they do not test prototype gadgets...
  8. plutronus

Oops...good catch...you are correct re; the Dr. Sagan's book. I for some reason have always confused that book with Dr. Vallee's book, "Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults". It has occurred to me that Dr. Vallee's book would have been better titled, had he named it, "Demon Haunted...
  9. plutronus

@Altered Boy Pardon me for butting in... >>Altered_Boy >...Keel did not think they were ET, nor government. he thought they were >metaphysical, and he lumped them into a field of "modern mythology" like >angels and demons, etc. Simply because John Keel beleived one way or the other, should not...
  10. plutronus

Hi, I've been out of the chatting loop for awhile, had multiple surgeries and while recuperating, studied technical material towards earning multiple amateur radio licenses. This month I passed the US Federal Communications Commission's 'Extra Class Amateur Radio examination. It was comprised...
  11. plutronus

>have been seen in a variety of formations; the echelon formation >being seen in '56 (above), but there are lines, rows, triangles, etc. A law of the universe, --if something moves, it uses energy. As Earthians understand physics, all energy sources change states when 'used', generally...
  12. plutronus

feinman, The echelon pattern is a commonly reported occurance in multiple disc-orb sightings and there areas of the planet that exhibit recivivistic re-appearance of craft. Hessdalen Norway is an example. In Human perspective, "Echelon" flight pattern is military. Of the 5,000 or so...
  13. plutronus

Foo Fighters

feinman, I'm looking forward to reading your sighting. If you don't feel comfortable doing so at this time, I'll understand. Personally, I like JD & 7, (not meaning bandie anything around) but my doctor instructed me to drink otherwise, so for me, these days its a great big ice cold ice tea...
  14. plutronus

Foo Fighters

Hello Sharon Hill, > Lots of terms that are left undefined are bandied about in this thread. To which terms do you refer? Things like ROM, RAM? or RTK, MASER, etc? All vintage technology which can easily be 'googled'; I try to leave enough crumbs to enable the curious to come up speed wrt my...
  15. plutronus

Foo Fighters

feinman, For myself, the boat is still out re; authenticity of phenomenon caused crop-circles, although I have heard some very curious stories from people who were present during the creation of a circle in the UK. There is a significant difference between the manner in which crop-circle...
  16. plutronus

Foo Fighters

feinman, It seems obvious that the glowing spheres likely have an underlying structure and that simply disabling the ionozation energy would likely reveal that structure, possibly being a metalic appearance sphere. I've seen unedited (edited versions of same video have appeared on TV) video of...
  17. plutronus

Foo Fighters

aliengabes, Perhaps you did not see my previous questions regarding your sighting and your reported telephone artifacts that you experienced that you mentioned in the other thread that the board administration locked. I'd like to hear your answers to those questions. Re; who would try to...
  18. plutronus

Foo Fighters

Hi Carl, While it is true that German engineers were developing heat seekers for missile guidance, they did not deploy anything that was functional by the end of their war. In fact the first military to do so was the US Army, with the AIM-9 which was only functional for around 15 seconds of...
  19. plutronus

Foo Fighters

Carl Grove, My 'schtick' is the study of Luminous-Orbs, whose appearance and behavior incidentally fit the described appearance and transit behaviors identically with those of foo-fighters, as derived from the hundreds of pilot reports re; the subject. Regarding Nick Cook, his 'Foo-Fighter'...
  20. plutronus

I May Have Evidence That They Exist

Hi aliengabes, I'm a newbie here myself, but in anycase, welcome. <<< 10:00 PM - I could feel a strange electrical stimulation, almost like some sort of static energy. 10:02 PM - The high-pitched buzz got much louder, painfully so, and I went back into the house to call my father’s phone (who...
  21. plutronus

SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence): Compendium / Miscellaneous

feinman, I no longer gift life-power to debate with folks who won't accept that ET are active within Earthian space, as I suspect that only experience may alter their thinking otherwise. Debating with non-knowers really does not cause forward evolution of the knowledge-sphere, if it did I might...
  22. plutronus

feinman, Pardon me for butting in (I embrace your train of thinking), however, I speculate that the DoD refuses to reveal what information has collectively been acquired, fearing that they will 'leak' the significance of Earthian Military knowledge re; ET presence and their ongoing Human...
  23. plutronus

eburacum, I agree that exo-biologists generally believe that ("should there actually be") other aliens (if there are, we also then are aliens), would most probably exhibit a large diversity of form. Drs. Jim Funaro and Ira Reed(sp?) of Cabrillo.edu, an anthropology school, for several years...
  24. plutronus

Yes, that's precisely the thought processes that I introspected when I began to recognize the invariant data I was seeing. How is it possible? Eric Davis referred to the problem as being "incomensurability between specis", a result of their observation of the ET EBE behaviors on the Sherman...
  25. plutronus

There are a number of folks who are proposing to use the lensing effect of 'gravity wells' around suns to act as a radio focusing lens to concentrate the widely diverging incoming radio waves from the ecliptic. While it is true that Arecibo is a very large parabola antenna, it is just one...
  26. plutronus

Heh heh heh, I love that cartoon!! OMG WTF!!
  27. plutronus

eburacum, The transmission magnitude, at centimeter wavelength need be enormous, something akin to the power-output of a sun. As for breaking the 'silence', there have been numerous folks, beginning around 1885 (US Naval Mars radio contact experiment, also attempting to record messages using...
  28. plutronus

Contact?

Or maybe opinions are being promoted before sufficient information has been revealed for cogent comparison. I had expended several days writing a reply, but in retrospect, it occurrs to me that revealing the minitua would likely elicite derision, and then no matter how I present what I suspect...
  29. plutronus

Guest On KCOR InterNet Radio Tonight—Short Notice

Hi Shady, I've been told that most of the radio/InterNet-radio stations offer archives of past shows (along with the advertisments), so I suspect that KCOR also does? plutronus ps., I have black kitty that exhibits similar appearance as does your avatar; his name is "BeeKee", very smart...
  30. plutronus

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Perhaps different types of glass flow at different rates? A few years ago, I had performed an engineering contract for the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena California. My contract was unrelated to this particular event, but I hob-knobed with a couple of the fellows there who told me the...
  31. plutronus

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

The reflective stuff is called 'glaze' which was powdered glass applied in a liquid medium, dried and then 'fired' in a kiln. As glass is a slowly flowing liquid, simply inverting the cups will cause the glass to move in a different direction, eventually the surface glass will deform, letting...
  32. plutronus

Guest On KCOR InterNet Radio Tonight—Short Notice

Hello All, I'm a guest on radio with my friend Lorien Fenton, Sonoma MUFON Director host: I'll be talking a bit about my studies regarding luminous-orbs, should anyone be interested to listen in. Its a bit short notice, sorry. I'll try to stay on subject, tonight. KCOR 8pm PDT...
  33. plutronus

Hi eburacum, I am not really certain that any type technical contact with ET violates the original SETI thinker's interests. I struggled with this point myself for many moons. Also, I studied the SETI model for a long time and I associated within their forum community for an extended period...
  34. plutronus

Hi Mythopoeika, You got it exactly!! An acquaintance of mine which, Dr Ron Blue, previously to having chatted with him, I had several years previously expended much time perusing his entire robotics website, back around 1993, announced in the open SETI-L forum that he had "a quantum 'computer'...
  35. plutronus

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Hi, Perhaps you have resolved the matter in your mind sufficiently. Should you desire to prove it, and if it is truely static electricity, a Tri-Field Meter will indicate that condition immediately, if you happen to know any serious ghost-hunters, perhaps you might ask to borrow an instrument...
  36. plutronus

GeorgeK, I basically disagree with your asessment re; the suspected multiple layers of alien agendae. It is my asessment that ET are not simply ignoring us, if anything, as Dr. Eric Davis at one time described in a public SETI-L e-mail addressed to me, there is (at least re; the exhibited...
  37. plutronus

Hi Timble2, your post got me wondering about the Voyager received signal power level. I found a fairly well described link-budget discussion which wasn't intended to specifically describe the received signal power, but rather as a practical adequate sub-element description in an ancillary 'side'...
  38. plutronus

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Hi Recycled1, Pardon me for butting in, on an old message. First off...has your condition been remedied? If so, what do you think was the cause? Otherwise, may I ask of your environment? Home or an apartment? If apartment, multi-story? In a long hallway of other apartments? If not, a single...
  39. plutronus

Contact?

@IamSundog, and All, I apologize for the tardy replies. My wife has MS and is wheel chair bound and as result takes much of time these days taking care of her. We've been together for 40 years, she took care of me when I pop'd a valve in the midst of a DARPA contract I was performing back in...
  40. plutronus

Contact?

Hi Dr Wu, I've read a few of GeorgeK's posts. I haven't seen anything yet that sparks my overt interest, not intending to sound arrogant or to be demeaning in any sense of the idea. Most contactees with whom I've chatted, are really just interested to have people believe them. I've seen folks...
  41. plutronus

Contact?

BlessMyCottonSocks, Thanks, Re; Jenny Randles, no, I did *not* know. I've read a couple of her books, she has done lots of homework, and it would be nice to chat with her! As long as one is cognitively alive, one is capable of learning something new. It is always fun and interesting to chat...
  42. plutronus

Contact?

Hi. First let me point out that while I do know much about the state of the art of ET presence investigation and have learned what has already been researched by other scientific investigators, I am neither an all knowing 'expert' nor do I know anyone or of anyone who can qualify as such. If...
  43. plutronus

Contact?

Shady, and All, First, thanks to everyone for all the nice "welcomes". : )) Before I go any further, let me clarify a few things. There is an ET presence learning curve which anyone who desires to advocate or not, ET presence must endure. There are many uninformed yakkers out there and a...
  44. plutronus

Contact?

Shady, Yes, the SkinWalker Ranch located in the Uintah Basin is the Sherman Ranch. The whole area has historically been considered to be an area of recidivistically recurring strange events over the centuries. Some have suggested that the area is likely a gravity well 'portal'. Bob Bigelow...
  45. plutronus

Contact?

Shady, Short answer: - Yes Long answer: Over the following years, I became quite involved in experimental interchange with suspected ET and-or their objects. One of my experiments, which I designed and deployed was the ETp, a programmable interaction instrument platform. I designed the...
  46. plutronus

Contact?

In 1995, I had recently finished reading the excellent book by Dept Chair of Physics, Mo.edu Prof Harley Rutledge, "Project Identification: The First Scientific Field Study of UFOs". As result of that read, I was beginning to really consider the possibility that ET might likely be frequently...
Back