• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Newt

Chaos Magick (Context: Arachne IHTM Story / micalrin)

NOTE: This discussion has been spun off from the following IHTM thread: Arachne https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/arachne.66014/ Here are excerpts to set the relevant context: ________________________________________ You appear to be an occultist. Have you and your friends...
  2. Newt

Dancing Lights In The Night's Sky

Last night at 1am, hubby took the dog out for his last pee, and came running back, saying there were lights in the sky and I had to come look. So, I jammed my feet into a pair of boots and went to look. In my pyjamas. We live in a rural area. And to the south we overlook a valley with a high...
  3. Newt

East Sussex

If you ever happen to be in East Sussex, pay a visit to the 3000th wonder of the world, the great pyramid of Brightling. Local legend says the inhabitant (Mad Jack Fuller) is inside, seated at a table with a lovely bottle of port at hand.
  4. Newt

Lost Book On Time Slips Or Road Ghosts

Hi, Im looking for a book from years ago! Many years ago, sometime in the 80s, I believe, I got a book from a local library in the uk with two stories that stuck in my mind. I would like to refind them. Its possible there were two books. It/they were typical library books with collections of...
Back