• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. A

WTC Demolition Conspiracy

PS. Very disappointed to find that the "ar...vader" in question wasn't Darth :droid:
  2. A

Looks like Doctor Who is on his side (to the right of the 2nd photo, helping to hold up the banner)
  3. A

I guess you'd have to ask the guy who suggested it. If I ever find the original site again I'll be sure to let you know his name :headspinner:
  4. A

Why underground? Atomic detonation underground creates a void, which the building can then fall down into. There was a long explanation of it on the web page I read a few years ago but I can't find it now. However, from memory, it explained that in order to get planning permission to build...
  5. A

James Burke's Connections

My dad was telling me about this a couple of nights ago, and quite a lot of the episodes are available on YouTube now
  6. A

General Book Thread: Solicit Opinions Or Review!

Doesn't exactly fit in with your request, but I've done a forum search for Dolores Cannon and her Convoluted Universe series of books to see if anyone here had mentioned them and was surprised to find no reference to either her name or the books. I have 3 of them and found them absolutely...
  7. A

Underground. They weren't filming that bit... (Image grabbed from the website I linked in my original post http://www.911thology.com/nexus1.html)
  8. A

The Luck Of The Devil

I have two stories connected to this one story :bpals: Story one: About 10 or 11 years ago, I had a holiday booked with my then-boyfriend and my two teenage children plus the eldest's partner. While we were in the departure lounge, my boyfriend said "I'm sure that flight screen just said our...
  9. A

The Everlasting Mystery Of Teaspoons

My Grandad had a teaspoon in which he took great delight. Whenever anyone called round for tea, rather than putting their sugar in for them, he'd make sure this precious spoon was in the sugar bowl on the tray with the cup(s) of tea and/or coffee and wait expectantly. Without fail this...
  10. A

And all those 2s on a thread about twins :cynic: Off topic but have you seen a movie called "2:22"?
  11. A

PS. This is amusing me, so had to take a screen shot before it changes :deny:
  12. A

Lol Skinneth Paltrow!
  13. A

Edited now to hopefully make it a little clearer that the entire post is quoted.
  14. A

My apologies, I did not take the time to fact check every single sentence in the quoted section. I'm not a doctor, nor have I had any dealings with bone marrow failure or cancers of any kind, nuclear related or otherwise. I was more interested in the Ground Zero part, along with the...
  15. A

No, but I'm 100% sure that I began that post with the words "the following is an excerpt from the website linked above" HTH
  16. A

The following is an excerpt from the website linked above: /End quote
  17. A

As there are 74 pages to this thread so far, I haven't read every post so don't know if this has been mentioned before. I read an article about 5 years ago that claimed a nuclear device had caused the Twin Towers to collapse the way they did. Apparently each of the towers had them installed...
  18. A

Did you bury it there??
  19. A

Back in 2016 I had a stint of working as a tea lady for the sound and lighting crew at various small festivals and bike rallies. Whilst at one of them I took a call from an old friend of mine saying "Hi, are you working at the moment?" to which I replied "Yes, I'm here right now" but it turned...
  20. A

J.J. Abrams' Fringe

And today I'm wearing my amber necklace :jugg:
  21. A

J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Haha!! And I just flicked over to my email screen and the next message is a reply to me saying "Not sure what you mean .Will give you a bell." :freak:
  22. A

J.J. Abrams' Fringe

So, today is the anniversary of the post previous to mine, and the first visitors I received at reception at my current temporary employment were Jessica and Olivia! Olivia takes her coffee the same way I drink mine - black and sweet lol In previous posts there has been mention of David Robert...
  23. A

J.J. Abrams' Fringe

I went trawling because I felt sure Fringe must have been mentioned on here at some point - and here we are, tomorrow it will be 6 years since the last post on this subject. I had watched most of seasons 3-5 when they were on TV as some of my (then new) colleagues had been watching from the...
  24. A

My Very Own Magical Mystery Tour

And clearly destined to buy that car hahaha!!!
  25. A

:died: "Temping as death's Kitty" Wow. Upon seeing the car reg, I'd been telling the person who showed it to me, about my cat Nelson, and his predecessor Gnasher, and Gnasher's mum giving birth in my bedroom, and how a cat who looks just like her, now lives with the first shady lady I...
  26. A

Dear Shady, once upon a time I was part of a group called "Shadies" and this morning a car registration made me think of a fellow member - in fact, two fellow members - of that group. The last part of the car reg was AFF. A Fortean Forum, if you like ;)
  27. A

OrsonSwells likes this post. Orson Wells was born in Woodstock :curt::curt:
  28. A

In another thread (Coincidences) Last night a friend of mine sent a link via WhatsApp to a song called Woodstock by Matthews Southern Comfort. I had a listen, and laughed because of the lyric "We are stardust we are golden, and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden" as: a) I was born...
  29. A

The Mongol Rally: Prague To Ulan Ude In An Old Banger

One of my former housemates took part in this last year. Have no idea how they went on (I moved out before the event) but I know their banger was a Ford Capri :fnord:
  30. A

Thanks Pete - I particularly like that someone called Pete is the first to comment when my love note through time was sent from another Peter :atom:
  31. A

I'll try to be as brief as possible, but this is kind of an ongoing story with so many spooky connections it still continues to freak me out slightly. This part of it started about 3 years ago when I took myself out on a date. I'd been single for ages and going through some pretty lean times...
Back