• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

My Doggy’s Guardian Angel

I returned from my holiday in Rome with a precious item, a small bottle of holy water from St Peter’s Basilica. I brought it home to bless my two nieces and my nephew. They are not devout, but they let me make the sign of the cross on them with the holy water. My nephew was moving house and he...
  2. M

Time Slip At A Football Game

I distinctly remember a supernatural incident that happened to me many years ago. It happened on 16th October 1982. In those days I worked as a stage manager for the Welsh theatre company, Theatr Clwyd. We were doing a production of She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith at the Grand Theatre...
  3. M

Guardian Angel Whilst Recovering From Cancer

I am not particularly religious and I use to have no supernatural experiences to relate; they just did not happen to me. Then, a few years ago, a very potent incident did happen to me. I am a lady in her fifties and during a normal health check I was told to my horror that I had breast cancer...
Back