• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

Could Earth Be The Only / Last Planet With Life In The Whole Universe?

Decided to put on the tin foil and speculate about a load of tosh... While sleeping recently i was thinking, is the reason why we have so many different cultures on this planet because of evolution or something else? That something else being? i donno....maybe each culture came from their own...
  2. T

'Ghost Hunting' Shows Are Getting So Bad That It's Beyond Amusing

ok i'll admit i watched every episode of ghost hunters and it's spin offs and also ghost adventures but not most haunted as it was painful to watch with that idiot "medium". i take them all with a pinch of salt and never once saw anything convincing. i would like to believe in ghosts / spirits...
  3. T

A Booming Noise That Repeats And Then Stops

i live in Colchester, Essex, UK. every few days and sometimes a few weeks apart i hear a booming noise that repeats for i guess 4-5 times, maybe less and maybe more, i don't take note of the pattern, i never look at the clock to see when it occurs but today i heard it @ 12pm as i happened to...
Back