• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Thank you again...
  2. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Lol! Hummm 36, well! That would makes you a cub! Oh wait! Then I would be a cougar... Bad granny! Well, I prefer we are "sexy seniors...
  3. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Oh, I wasn't specific, can you please update to. "LadyMatrix" of Changes? Thanks! Your the best
  4. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

"There's nothing in the dark that wasn't there when the light was on." Sayings by Lady Matrix
  5. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Really!? Cool! Thank you very much!
  6. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

No, my earplugs are soft ones, and I wear them after the fact of previously hearing the knocks without them, and like I said my complex in in a very very quiet area. So, look for my book in the future titled "The 12th Sign", all about my extensive experiences with, the Divine...
  7. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

You seem young, but that had no bearing on Esoteric experiences/occurrences. I've had esoteric experiences & Denine interventions going back to age 2, and I remember them vividly.... The day my mom died, she visited me in a morning dream, it was the day after I just seen her in the...
  8. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Correction "Right out of my sleep/ dream...
  9. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Nope, no where near any of those explanations....again this definition is the only way to explain "Not of this World." ethereal. Something ethereal is airy and insubstantial, such as a ghostly figure at the top of the stairs. It might also be something delicate and light, like a singer'sethereal...
  10. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Ok! Not liking mine, I rather be "Matrix Of Changes" like in my book I'm writing.. (:
  11. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Nope, not those kind of knocks
  12. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Really at 3, 4 or 5 am...Um in a pretty quiet area, but this is what I replied the last person who try logical reasoning... About the knocking, this definition is the best way I can explain about a knocking that occurs in the dream state, not during waking hour, oh yeah! I also wear ear plugs...
  13. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

No, my experience doesn't happen in the waking hours. It's very etherical like, for example the definition of Ethereal perfect describes the experience: read this definition; ethereal. Something ethereal is airy and insubstantial, such as a ghostly figure at the top of the stairs. It might...
  14. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

Uh, no to everything you tried to attribute it to. First, I don't live in a house but an apartment, and the two sounds are nothing alike, 2nd, this always occurs during REM sleep, and in the wee hours that wakes me from a dream state, so no! there's no getting up to locate the sound, it is...
  15. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

That's so funny! But, it is a distinct knocking and quick raps, not anything like a building cracking, I know what that sounds like, truly different, and I live on the bottom floor in a apartment complex.... Thanks, and out of curiosity, Your a Cultist? What exactly?
  16. LadyMatrix

The Three Knocks

3 Knocks a spiritual conspiracy? Why, I think it's a conspiracy, because I find lately when The 3 knocks happens to me which is it's frequently, is because I'm a dreamer, or at least when I was in California I would remember them, now I lived in New Mexico the state known for the Aliens, and I...
Back