• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

Flashes Of Light Outside Window

I don't think so, this was ridiculously bright. At least 10 miles, no street lighting, no security lights
  2. T

Well if he did and we have, its dissapointingly familiar, even down the terrible coffee at work.
  3. T

It was odd, i rarely wake up in the night, which is why i checked the time to make sure i hadnt missed my alarm
  4. T

No clock, i looked at the time on my phone, not very bright and my eyes had been closed for couple of seconds at least. I wondered for a second if putin had pressed the big red button!
  5. T

I had a strange experience last night, 3.57am i woke up and looked at the time, rolled onto my back and closed my eyes to go back sleep. Within a couple of seconds there was a flash of light, bright enough that with my eyes closed everything went orange/yellow for a second. I opened my eyes to...
  6. T

Great Quotations

"It's just a ride" Bill hicks
  7. T

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Mrs tater is a medical secretary, mainly writing hospital referrals and filling in death certificates on behalf of gp's. She is the last person on earth to have anything to do with conspiracy theories. Mrs tater refused to be vaccinated. 5 of the 7 gp practice partners have not been...
  8. T

British Bigfoot?

No bigfeet yet
  9. T

British Bigfoot?

I'll keep an eye out for him! I'm walking the dog from shughborough to burntwood in the morning, pretty much all of the chase and the length of gentleshaw common, if I see anything bigger and hairier than myself i'll be sure to let Mr Brickley know.
  10. T

British Bigfoot?

I live 8 minutes (on foot) from Gentleshaw common, i walk my dog on the common twice a day at least 5 days a week, early morning and at night. Its very popular with dog walkers. Its 90% open common, not many trees for anything large to hide in. Its not exactly remote either being 5 minutes from...
  11. T

Ultra-Localised Rain

I experienced this about 25 years ago in the exotic west midlands! Playing tennis with a mate on a clay court, his side of the net it was hammering down with rain as heavy as i have ever seen. My side, bone dry and sunny, lasted about 2 minutes. The surrounding courts were also dry.
  12. T

Wishing Trees / Coin Trees

No idea, but i have seen the same in Dovedale, Derbyshire.
  13. T

Cannock Chase

The Tin Mon hehe
  14. T

Cannock Chase

I live very near to / on the the chase, i walk my dog there once or twice a day depending on the time of year. Never come across anything spooky or heard anything first hand. There has been a huge increase in visitor numbers in recent years too.
Back