• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. S

Moon Landing: Hoaxed?

Yes it's annoying to see this subject rise again. But I've Done some looking into the Moonlanding, I believe the photographes issued of the astronauts leaving the capsule was faked, not because of lighting etc but for me the simplistic is the images of the earth in the photos, these images was...
  2. S

Hi I've researched this more about telescopes powerful enough to see the lunar landing on the moon and this is what I've found, you need a 6 inch. Telescope with 50-80 power that can resolve about 2km of the lunar surface, to see a football field on one pixel, you'll need one operated by the AIR...
  3. S

Hi you share the suits had there own heating and cooling, this would be ideal if they was in the Sahara desert, but the moon on the sun side, let's say this when volcanologists go to study close to the volcano crater they wear this very bulky silver heat resistant suits but can't get too close...
  4. S

Hi I would like to ask buzz oldran what they used to prevent the sun's heat from backing them alive in there suits because solar radiation is one but the space station uses ammonia and they still get very HOT
  5. S

There is telescopes powerful enough to see for left over debris but they are in Government Hands no Private body can get proper funding to build a Telescope to see if the moon landing was legitimate, so they focus on Radio waves in outer space
  6. S

Moon Landing Issue: Protection From Solar Radiation

I've never been a believer in the moon landing, I believe it never happened, it was staged in a studio, some say the stars are missing, lights in photos was wrong excuse given it was taken with a wide angle lens, this distorts the image giving extra lighting, But what baffling to me is this, the...
Back