• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. K

New Bell Inn ghost photo

Hey all, Been forever since I've posted anything here, but I was doing some research on the Newby Ghost and any debunking when I came across this site with a photo from 2010 taken at the New Bell Inn Pub in Harwich Essex. I can't seem to find any more info on it. Overall, I don't put much...
  2. K

Interesting Shadowlands pic.

The Shadowlands' ghost photo section has too many orbs and "ectoplasm" shots and the like, but I did find this one to be semi-interesting: http://theshadowlands.net/page39.html It's the one at the top of the page. Now, obviously the anomaly is there on the submitted negative as well, but...
  3. K

Two other "ghost girl" videos.

Found these yesterday while surfing around. The first is making its debut on such sites as ebaumsworld and crapville. Perhaps someone who is multilingual can translate it more than just the first three given sentences for those of us who only speak english...
  4. K

The Barton Mansion

I did a search for this on here, and saw a lot of returned results, but didn't see anything that directly related, so if this has been posted before, my apologies and feel free to merge, but has The barton Mansion ever been discussed on here? http://www.bartonmansion.com/home.html That's...
  5. K

Machine Men

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so if it needs moving, feel free. Anyhow, last year or so in the American magazine Esquire, there was a little book stapled to the middle of one issue that was about this robot or robots supposedly walking around and leaving tracks in fields, etc. I...
  6. K

My weird old bedroom!

I'd like to preface this tale by saying I've always been in doubt myself about these events, even though I did live through them, and any and all could easily be explained away, and all thoughts and comments are most welcome. I just wanted to share this little true-life story as there are...
Back