• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

u wot?
  2. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

realm of speculation, anyone?
  3. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

certainly, there is no reason to say all these apparent ets are from another planet. heck, although kevin ncclure would no doubt disagree, they could be nazis!
  4. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

well, if you believe icke [another subject entirely], these extraterrestrials have always been with us!
  5. J

Chinny Reckon

pre mary whitehouse experience, at our school we had "chin on", "chinner!", "itchy chin" and then "itchy chin, jimmy hill" when the person was seriously talking out of their ring. also, people would pretend to pour salt on their chin as well. apparently that made your chin grow. jimmy hill -...
  6. J

can someone identify this

hang on. i've read accounts of ufonauts resembling birds. maybe there's more to all this gull malarkey than meets the eye. i think we should be told!
  7. J

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

cheers for posting the link, Wowsah156. "but there are some people who still believe the military aren't telling the whole story." outrageous! i fell off my chair, put my foot through the screen and sent cbs11 the bill!
  8. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

Eburacum I still do not see how you or anybody else can possible know for certain that ETs have or have not made contact with humans. It is an area of total speculation where the words "I know" are just cobblers and to utter them is to invoke nothing short of arrogance and subsequent...
  9. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

Again, well said Wowsah156. And Eburacum, 1) what do you know of my opinion? and 2) why won't you answer my questions? Viz: 1) Do YOU actually KNOW for a fact that there has been no human/ufo contact? (It's a simple yes or no answer and I'm not interested in what Klass or anyone else...
  10. J

German 1950s Alien Photos (Silver Man; Monkey Man; Hoaxes)

my point mainly concerns ufos themselves, but whitley streiber, or however he spells his name, has some fairly clear ones. also there have been a couple out of south america with that vargina (however that's spelt) red alien, i believe. sorry, its too early in the morning to make much sense...
  11. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

well said, wowsah156. and eburacum you still haven't answered my questions: To sum up, in your opinion there has been no contact. You do not actually know this for a fact. There is a difference. If you do know, please state quite clearly how you know. Can you state unequivocally that there...
  12. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

1) Firstly, I am not equating being a medical doctor with being an authority on UFOs. Secondly, the need to attain enough qualifications before going on to do a multi-year medical degree usually means those that ultimately pass are not 'idiots', particularly given that the origin of the word...
  13. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

yes, i'm prepared to be polite. why is greer "an idiot" [not itself a very polite term and hopefully incorrect given that he's a medical doctor]? why is shining torches at ufos such a stupid idea? how would you try to communicate with them? what do you know about the disclosure project and where...
  14. J

Can anyone identify this light formation?

doesnt actually sound much like a conventional plane. unless all the wing lights had been doused and there was a disco going on in the cockpit as well as the main part of the fuselage. although maybe the crew and passengers were opening and closing the window shutter/blind things in a highly...
  15. J

Odd & Funny Place Names

re place names: near plymouth there is crapstone (the stone there is actually quite impressive), near poznan there is a town called oborniki, which means manure in polish. there is thong in kent, wankem in the netherlands (or was it belgium?) and there's maggy's tits in the us. as a kid i...
  16. J

Alien Sex

on a trivial note, has anyone read that sid the sexist story in viz where he gets abducted for purposes of sex only to be returned to the middle of a street with his trousers down and tackle out just as a couple of coppers come walking round the corner? i guess i've spoilt the plot now. he is...
  17. J

The Ship

i was expecting something a little bit more obviously spaceship-like. i feel somewhat let down. mind you, great mudguards.
  18. J

The Ship

that was a bloody bicycle!
  19. J

German 1950s Alien Photos (Silver Man; Monkey Man; Hoaxes)

regarding a couple of earlier posts re picture quality... there is a real problem here in that whenever there is a blurry photo of a ufo or alien the septic sceptics all shout, "that proves nothing, its too blurry." then, whenever a clear photograph is produced the same lot all go, "no that...
  20. J

Bizarre: Law passed making it illegal for ET in USA.

yeah, probably goes back to around October 5, 1982. :lol:
  21. J

The Ship

can't be asked to read all 51 pages, so let's cut to the chase. what happened to this home-made space ship thing? or are you unable to comment due to being several light years away, partying hard with a gang of hairy clams from the planet traxoot? in which case, a postcard would've been nice.
  22. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

come on then, mr smugnuts, why is it bunk? i understand that you alone have all the answers to not only what ufos are but also to all the other mysteries of life, the universe and everything, so please put us all out of our misery.
  23. J

CNN & UFO coverage.

edit
  24. J

Stephenville Texas UFO and possible cover-up

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pW9-U1-oIto
  25. J

Identified Flying Object?

if it was a harrier flying low, it would have made one hell of a noise. silent gliders these things ain't.
  26. J

berkshire ufo hunt

AND YOU!!!
  27. J

The Ship

na ra!
  28. J

The Ship

except for alien. you all still think that its weather balloons? i pity you. dupekow
  29. J

The Ship

myszlem ze jestesci dupekow. kurwa!
  30. J

berkshire ufo hunt

hey blinkered people that pretend to be open-minded, how's it going? i'm not really here, it's just sleep paralysis. was in an argument t'other day - can someone tell me if rendlesham forest was a weather balloon or the planet venus? btw randi is a tosser. read ft a few weeks ago. criminal. see...
  31. J

Dr Steven Greer speaks...

can you please explain how you know everything in the universe, please?
  32. J

what hole? it's all going to plan. keep firing does bullets, keep making me rich , kid. its a puppet war. they want to prolong it anyway.
  33. J

UFO Case No.1

what? have you been drinking? nothing personal, but a what a silly theory. silent means its from space, noisy means its from earth, although helicopters can be silent. so things from earth can be silent too. but, er, things from space can't be noisy. what? surely you jest!
  34. J

John Keel On Fort & Forteans

yeah, we now know that there is no possibility of aliens and everthing you though was weird was just sleep paralysis. :?
  35. J

fair point. i had my walkman on anyway.
  36. J

yeah, let's just go home. pity though. what a waste of a universe.
  37. J

oh, i forgot to add 'smug'. a quote i just stumbled across: Fort (1874-1923) asserts that scientists often argue according to their own beliefs rather than the rules of evidence and ignore, discredit, or suppress facts that conflict with their preferred theories. just like many...
  38. J

The Ship

no way, fuck 'em! that'll teach em to doubt the existence of aliens! :wink:
  39. J

so you think that if this technology were available, a government, run by an oil man and with huge backing by the oil industry, and the oil industry and all its related industry and service providers would suddenly give up their huge wealth and power for the good of humanity? that, sir, is...
  40. J

Your Favourite UFO Photo

hmm, that first one looks pretty suspect. 1) he could have gotten closer 2) it looks like it could be suspended from something attached to the tree. it would have been better if he had changed angle to show it wasn't stuck to the tree for a start.
  41. J

how do you know he's lying?
  42. J

i don't know. i can think of plenty of criticisms of a lot of 'forteans' [not ALL but definitely SOME]. pompous, closed-minded, doctrinaire, arrogant, self-assured. a lot seem to have come up with a theory on a subject that they can not actually prove that they will then stick to regardless...
  43. J

well worth a watch if you've got just under 50 minutes to spare. no doubt he's been suffering from sleep paralysis or out of focus ice crystals etc. still, you'd probably trust his judgement if he was operating on you (he's a medical doctor, although that in itself will give you plenty of reason...
  44. J

UFOs with a less fattening centre

and if it was better quality, no doubt you'd be suspicious of that, eh? :wink:
  45. J

if so much of the anomolies captured by nasa spaceflights are put down to being 'ice crystals', what about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AheExph7Fu0&search=ufo
  46. J

hmm, not convinced. for out of focuss objects, the cut out bit seems remarkable clear and consistent. mind you, i'm neither convinced that these things are indeed ufos. no doubt its all due to sleep paralysis... :roll:
  47. J

it's not? well what a waste of money!
  48. J

Nick Redfern Solves Roswell!

as opposed to evidence from outsiders? :D
  49. J

oh really? how come on that smoking gun footage these apparently out of focus ice crystals clearly go behind the tether? also a more general question: why is all shuttle footage so bloody crap, blurry and out of focus? i mean, if they can spend billions bunging a shuttle up there, you'd have...
Back