• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

Small Town Overcome By Mysterious Ape Sightings

here is my theory for all its worth: Fruit & Veg Ed (the grocer) got a friend to use his unlicensed pet Orang utan as a promotional stunt for his business, but the ape went on the run and Ed decided to do the same.
  2. D

New juvenile sasquatch/OOP ape photos

Yeah but that still don't mean it is not a picture of a mangy bear though.
  3. D

So then there would be some forensic evidence left behind. But as all ways there is none.
  4. D

The Thylacine ('Tasmanian Tiger' Or 'Wolf')

I agree with everything that is said here but would also add that the Tiger may have also suffered due to outright agression from the dingo. If it was a pack animal then it would have out numbered the tiger. Size don't mean diddly squat, Polar Bears are much larger than Grizzlies but they are...
  5. D

Expedition to hunt Amazon 'yeti'

The picture is of Loys Ape, debunked years ago.
  6. D

Forget about what it looks like for a second. Because even experts can be fooled by pictures of things taken at funny angles or bad lighting. Would a mother bear allow a creature like a bigfoot (if it did exist) anywhere near her cubs?
  7. D

Explanation for Bigfoot, Nessie, etc.?

The Plesiour died out well before Loch Ness was even formed. I think the Bigfoot has more or less been debunked. If you look at all the different photos that are meant to be the creature, you can tell that they don't all correspond. The Almas, on the other hand, is a different story...
  8. D

Orang Pendek / Orang Dalam / Sedapa [South-East Asia]

Yes. Not short of a few tourists are they?
  9. D

Sir Harry Oakes: Killed by Nazis, the Mafia, or royalty?

I will have a read to jog my memory. If I remember rightly I think he had more than enough enemies so it could have been anybody.
  10. D

Bigfoot Hunt Tragedy

A tragic accident. Mind how long will it be before the conspiracy theorists start with the wild claims.
  11. D

The people living around Roswell, Loch Ness and Bhutan are honest and good people.
  12. D

The whole thing will probably turn out to be a publicity stunt to attract the tourists. I hope not though.
  13. D

Roar!!!! (Breeding Project To Save The Barbary Lion)

Getting back to the Barbary Lion. I think they found a few that were pure barbary in circus and dodgy theme parks. Never heard anymore about attempts to revive the species.
  14. D

Whitley Strieber

Waffle in other words?
  15. D

Big foot spotted on Silver Star Mountain?

And makes a bundle of cash from the gulible.
  16. D

Astronauts Seeing UFOs on the Moon

Its all a load of garbage.
  17. D

Yes but I was not referring to variation within a species. A couple of years back FT did a feature called "Could the Real Bigfoot Please Stand Up". It showed all the pictures of different supposed geniune bigfoot. One was of a human faced type standing in a creek another was the PG rubbish...
  18. D

Stalin's Man-Ape Army (Ilya Ivanov: Human-Ape Hybrid Research)

yes I read that in, British Tabloid, the Sun. Does not surprise me really. Still it may answer the question that has come on here about the Humanzee theory.
  19. D

Astronauts Seeing UFOs on the Moon

Why would 'they' have any objections to us visiting the moon? Why would the moon be of any interest to them and not earth?
  20. D

Hiroshima & Nagasaki cold war theory

Japan never surrended until six days after the nagasaki bomb was dropped.
  21. D

Yetis: We're all going to Disney World!

Interesting site will have a look at it.
  22. D

Oliver: Chimp, Humanzee Or Orang Pendek?

Born a chimp will die a chimp. I think all the upright walking, aided on camera by his handler holding his lead, was exaggerated. He didn't mix with other chimps rubbish came about because: a) He was fussed over by humans so much that he never got much chance. b) I think he was never...
  23. D

Yetis: We're all going to Disney World!

I couldn't get into the link. But is this the story where the sherpa girl was tending her Yaks when a Yeti picked her up dropped her when she screamed and then killed two yak's by breaking their necks.
  24. D

So how come more sasquatches are not seen on mountain peaks? If the PG film was genuine and this one is also how come the two bigfeet don't look like each other?
  25. D

Satellites Enlisted in Search for New Species

If something did come up would they be able to tell the public? Won't National security come into it?
  26. D

The Giant Octopus

Great news for cryptos. Even though experts have known they were there for years because of sucker marks on sperm whales
  27. D

Shingle Street - German Invasion

There was an important radar facility Bawldy near there as well. If anything it was probably some failed commando raid rather than a mass landing. I can see slight similiarlites with the Homeguards testomies with the USAF Guards at Rendlesham with the UFO incident
  28. D

Might have been? There is a picture from the Michael Caine film along with the story. But I thought that was an Airborne assult not beach
  29. D

Interesting article in the Express: Did the Nazi Really Land in Suffolk in 1940? Its about how the Germans launched some sort of mini attack in a place called Shingle Street. They were thwarted and bodies were washed ashore for upto years afterwards. The official documents may not be released...
  30. D

Nazi Nukes: Did Hitler Develop An Atomic Bomb?

I think they were in the process of making some sort of nuclear device. But were thwarted by Norwegian Commandos - The Heros of Telemark.
  31. D

Spring-Heeled Jack, East-End Disappearances & Other Mysterious Characters

He was nothing more than some mischevous Marqis can't remember his name done up for a prank
  32. D

Spooks On The Tube: Ghosts Of London Underground

Yes but it could still scare some people that wernt used to it though.
  33. D

Spooks On The Tube: Ghosts Of London Underground

I have used the underground for years and even worked in it as a contractor for 20 months a few years back. There was hardly any stories going around the LUL staff about hauntings. The ones that were floating about were just brushed off as windups. There was the usual Rats as large as cats...
  34. D

Skunkape & Bigfoot

That fire chief episode, turned out to be crap. I think some investigaters hired an ape suit from a local fancy dress shop. Took a picture with one of them in the suit standing in the exact space and found that it matched. Or as near as damit. So there is two different species of apeman...
  35. D

The Philadelphia Experiment

Its none of them. It was loosley based on a variety of things: a couple of dime novels, the ship in question took some unknown shortcut to get to a certain destination, loads of bar gossip from members of its crew that got exagerated over the years with the re-telling and basic crap from...
  36. D

Snow Sliders

Rough guess an otter.
  37. D

Skunkape & Bigfoot

I always thought that the supposed skunkape was just another name for Bigfoot. Or is it a seperate anomaly.
  38. D

Scottish Loch Monsters

What about Loch Insh? Does anyone know if there are supposed to be any monsters in this location/
  39. D

How long can the military keep a secret?

Harrier Jump jets are sometimes reported as UFOs. A friend of mine was staying somewhere near RAF Odeon or spelt something like that. He told me he saw a couple of lights fly nose to nose and then shoot away from each other. Because they moved faster than helicopters he assumed they were extra...
  40. D

Modern Human Origins

Sorry I knew I asked this somewhere couldnt remember where
  41. D

Modern Human Origins

The Most Advanced Hobbit or Caveman? Who was the most advanced species of man? Homo Flores or the Neandertal man? By that I mean tool use technology as well as closely related to us physically.
  42. D

Modern Human Origins

Who were the more advanced technology and cultraly wise. Neandertals or Flores (hobbits). Both had advanced tools and used hunting strategies.
  43. D

Ivory-Billed Woodpecker: Extinct Or Not?

There still does not mean there is a large ape living in America though.
  44. D

Mount Lassen, 4 bigfoot pictures.

First and foremost these look nothing like the Patterson creature. Thats if you believe the former Rodeo Rider filmed a genuine bigfoot. In fact if you look at all the supposed pictures of a bigfoot; none of them are of the same type of creature. The Frank Hansen iceman is clearly modled on a...
  45. D

Hybrid Animals

I think there was a case a few years back where there was a cross between a goosed and a swan. Or something like that. There was pictures in the paper and everything.
  46. D

Zana The Wild Woman

Some reports of Zana (and other almas) is that she was tall. Neanderthal & other primitive people were not tall (judging by their skeletons). They also never had Negroid features (again judging by their skeletons). Neanderthals were stockily built so may have been strong. But they were not built...
  47. D

Zana The Wild Woman

The more I read about Zana the more I think the story has been embolished over the years. We are are probably talking about a deformed homo sapien and the local population got confused.
  48. D

Ape-Human Hybrids, Racism & Human Identity

The picture in the link on the first thread was in a book called Timeless Earth. There was also another picture which was quite similar. The author claimed that they were surviving neanderthals. I bought the book well over 20 years ago. There are some really wild claims in this book so it may be...
  49. D

Any Roswell Wreckage ?

The supposed UFO didn't even crash in Roswell in the first place
  50. D

Asylum Seekers Eating Swans??!?

yeah then the loonie left will want to take the swan to court for inflicting a racial assault
Back