• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

Shingle Street - German Invasion

Interesting article in the Express: Did the Nazi Really Land in Suffolk in 1940? Its about how the Germans launched some sort of mini attack in a place called Shingle Street. They were thwarted and bodies were washed ashore for upto years afterwards. The official documents may not be released...
  2. D

Skunkape & Bigfoot

I always thought that the supposed skunkape was just another name for Bigfoot. Or is it a seperate anomaly.
  3. D

Long Walk? Did It Not Describe A Meeting With Two Yetis

I remember at school a book about an escaped polish prisoner from a German POW or concentration camp. The book went into detail of his journey and his encounter with 2 yeti type creatures. This book was critically acclaimed for years. But I have never heard or seen any reference to it in...
  4. D

Who Sells FT Near Me?

Latest FT (10 March issue) I come from the Dagenham & Havering areas and havent seen the latest issue of Fortean Times. Is there a distribution problem for this area? [Emp edit: Just to say you can find the details here: http://tinyurl.com/kzhvl so you can contact them directly and...
  5. D

Hybrid Animals

How often do animals in the wild cross breed? I know lions, tigers and leopards have crossed in captivity but has it ever happened in the wild? Can Chimps and Bonobos (pygimy chimps) cross? Anyone know of any other combinations that have occurred in the wild?
  6. D

Reverse Evolution

Is it possible for a species under certain circumstances to regress? I remember reading about the Almas some years ago. And some of the descriptions seem to tally with Neanderthal Man. But the Neanderthals possessed fire, had toolmaking skills, produced cave paintings and lived in small...
Back