• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Ringo

Alaska's Underground 'Dark Pyramid'

Ancient Alien theorists say Yes. "You have to wonder..." :wink2:
  2. Ringo

The Moscow Concert Hall Attack

It may be opportunistic of Putin to use this attack as an excuse to escalate things in the Ukraine. Worryingly, it has been reported here in Sweden that Ukraine has now been labelled a "terrorist state" and that Kiev must now be held acocuntable and punished. I saw that Kiev was hit by missiles...
  3. Ringo

Harry Potter

Yes, I suppose I am being judgemental but maybe not as harsh as you might believe. I don't see anything wrong with LARPing or dressing up. You are right in that I can't judge people's competence as parents by what they chose to dress up as but I would definitely argue that their behaviour could...
  4. Ringo

Harry Potter

That's my take on it, too. Have some fun but do not lose yourself to a childish fantasy. There are real children needing adult guidance, role models and mentors in a world filled with dangers, wars and real worries. They need adults to be adults. What does it say about the world when they look...
  5. Ringo

Expedition X [Season 3, Episode 6]: Aliens Of The Deep

Was that the episode where an orange ball of light comes out of the water and goes straight up into the night sky?
  6. Ringo

Harry Potter

My two cents: I agree with MM. They are great children's fantasy books and obviously captured a generation. But then to become an adult and be fixated with them, lost in a childrens world, is worrying. To have, for example a Harry Potter themed wedding, is a strange and immature thing. It's one...
  7. Ringo

Pronunciation: 'Forty-Ann' Or 'Fort-Ian'?

Four-tee-an (emphasis on the tee). My Swedish freinds often think I'm saying Fourteen And as for Ikea, it's i-Kee-a. (i pronounced as a child would learn the sound of an I, like the start of Idris Elbas name and the a the same, as a child would sound it out).
  8. Ringo

What's The Most Outrageous Conspiracy Theory You Have Heard?

Yeah. linked with Randall Carlson's flooding theory as a result of the Younger Dryas meteor shower. The jist is massive meteor shower hit us about 12,000 years ago. It caused instant and masssive melting of ice causing global flooding - the scour marks being visible all over the world on a...
  9. Ringo

Russell Brand: From Comic To Icke-Esque Conspiracist & Possible Abuser?

On a tangent but maybe relevant. A genuine question out of curiosity, Max - is there technically or legally any difference between an offence and a crime? I often hear Police talk about offences but the word crime is often avoided. Is it a case that when people are arrested they are charged...
  10. Ringo

Alex Jones

Yes he did. And I don't agree with it at all. And I wasn't apologsing for him, I was pointing out that the man was delusional. Indeed we can. I don't even think we are in disagreement, I think Sharon believes that I am in support of Alex Jones when I am not. My point being: If a driver kills a...
  11. Ringo

Alex Jones

I don't think I need to as I was stating facts and expressed only one opinion - that Alex Jones was broken, delusional and needed medical help. I thikn my opinion there was correct. I agree that Popularity and Democracy are not the same yet Popular Democracy (i.e. governing by referendum) is a...
  12. Ringo

Alex Jones

FWIW - I'm not a fan of Alex Jones. The factual truth is however (regardless of how much I dislike him) that he has been exposing corruption and illegal activity for over a decade. He exposed Epstein's island over 10 years ago saying that it was a honeytrap for Elites. He went so far down...
  13. Ringo

Horror TV

I suppose "The Fall of The House of Usher" fits into this category (Netflix). We're 3 episodes in and I'm still not sure if I like it. It's very stylised and American but also quite ominous. The creator has woven together various aspects, characters, poems and ideas from Poe and made them all...
  14. Ringo

James Bond

As long as it's not Tom Holland. Bond should be in his late 30's. I think the new Bond should be an actor we have seen but who is not yet a star. Henry Cavill has risen to the top already as Superman and in the Mission Impossible franchise. Same with Tom Holland and Spiderman etc. We need...
  15. Ringo

What's The Most Outrageous Conspiracy Theory You Have Heard?

It's late so forgive any spelling errors. There is a very real spy program for mobile phones which activated by text. If you clicked on a link it downloaded the program onto your phone and then the owner of said program could have full access. It was developed by an Israeli security firm. It...
  16. Ringo

The Roswell Incident [1947]

A thought and a few questions just occurred to me: What is the time frame between the crash and the recovery? Didn't people say they witnessed the crash and then Brazel discovered the wreckage the next day? If so, the recovered material had been on the ground for no longer than 48 hrs when the...
  17. Ringo

Your Car Wants To Know About Your Sex Life

Remind me, what sort of car do you drive... (asking for a friend).
  18. Ringo

Your Car Wants To Know About Your Sex Life

So now both the car and the occupant can be called bangers.
  19. Ringo

Reality Shifting: The New OOBE?

My daughter (15) has been talking recently about something called Shifting or Reality Shifting. It became a thing during the Covid pandemic. As with all things interesting to people under 20, I rolled my eyes. But the premise is intriguing. The bare bones of it is that by using one of many...
  20. Ringo

The Legendary Thunderbird Photo

So Debunking sites have said, only I've never seen that film. And my memory is of a colour painting, him standing legs spread wide, holding the drumstick/leg in his right hand. He isn't eating it, just holding it almost horizontal near his mouth. His clothes were brown and yellow. I think the...
  21. Ringo

The Legendary Thunderbird Photo

Oh, God. The Henry VIII one has made me need a lie down. I too remember the image. But something is telling me that it may have been a TV advert or an actor playing the part on TV (Brian Blessed maybe) rather than a still image. Have people then conflated it with the classic Holbein pose? Edit...
  22. Ringo

What Colour Is A Tennis Ball?

I remember seeing my sister and other girls doing that. Back to the wall and bouncing the ball in various patterns. A sort of nunchucks training only with a sock and a (yellow) tennis ball.
  23. Ringo

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

That is what it was like here in Sweden when I moved here 20 years ago. It has only recently got better (as in maybe the last 5 years or so). Before if you wanted to buy something you would find one major Swedish brand and then the supermarkets own. But that's it. I used to get so frustrated...
  24. Ringo

Canadian Nurse Catches Witches Holding Carcass-Eating Ritual On Security Camera

I'm seeing this more and more as a middle aged couple roleplaying at being Neanderthal or something. They are both topless but have covered up their genitals - she with a wrap sort of thing but he just with his normal trousers and even boots. Wearing bad cave man wigs and sniffing at a carcass...
  25. Ringo

Canadian Nurse Catches Witches Holding Carcass-Eating Ritual On Security Camera

I'm not sure why but I see some sort of power-play here. Her body language seems submissive and maybe he is directing the action? Is the whole thing just rigged for a security footage horror film?
  26. Ringo

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

I suppose as well as venting real opinions, some people have an online alter-ego in which they act as an agent provocateur to get the rise out of others. There are plenty of piss takers out there. But what happens when a history of piss-taking, playing devils advocate and general online...
  27. Ringo

Physical Mediumship

Absolutely. I was just making a little side note regarding the most physical side of physical mediumship that I have read about.
  28. Ringo

Physical Mediumship

Source was quoted in my post. M. Lamar Keene worked as a Spiritualist Medium for 13 years before ending his career after working at Camp Chesterfield.
  29. Ringo

Physical Mediumship

Yep, it was rife at Chesterfield. Lots of older women paying for sessions with younger male mediums who "channelled" their departed husbands. And male mediums taking advantage of lonely women by having their husbands spirits ask for intimacy. There were phallic shaped instruments (didlos) which...
  30. Ringo

Physical Mediumship

And it can get very...physical (if you know what I mean). Certainly back in the day it wasn't uncommon for the deceased to request one final night of passion with their loved one using the medium as a physcial conduit. And the medium got paid for it.
  31. Ringo

The Navajo Skinwalker & 'Skinwalker Ranch'

Well Atari buried a load of games and consoles in the desert of New Mexico. Maybe they also got rid of a few on the edge of an Indian reservation?
  32. Ringo

The Skeptic's Spoon Bending With Acid UL?

I know of many methods for spoon bending/snapping and none of them include acid on the fingers (or acid anywhere actually). There are one or two old methods involving chemicals but nothing dangerous to the touch. 99% of methods are slight of hand mixed in with optical illusion. A LOT of magic...
  33. Ringo

Weird 'Household Tip' About Milk Bottle Tops And Forks

Back in the day, when I was working at a restaurant, they did something similar with their silver cutlery. Aluminium foil, in hot water, with salt and then soak the cutlery in it. It gets rid of tarnishes and brings back the original shine. Maybe it was baking soda but I think it was just salt.
  34. Ringo

Banksy: From 'Civil Sculptor' To Dismaland & Beyond

I didn't know that. It makes sense of course.
  35. Ringo

Banksy: From 'Civil Sculptor' To Dismaland & Beyond

I've always suspected that Banksy isn't one person but more of a collective. There is obviously a team of people involved and I wouldn't be surprised if they were all "Banksy". Maybe that's the collective term for them - like a gaggle of geese. This is a Banksy of wanky art students graffiti...
  36. Ringo

Oak Island Money Pit

37. Ringo

Secret Fortean Weapons & Modern Wars

I missed this thread the first time round. I've also been pondering the same question lately as I have been knees deep in Gondola Wish and Star Gate stuff recently. The psychic/remote viewing angle was always deemed "with merit" and various reports said that it worked. But they also stated that...
  38. Ringo

Help! Victorian Spiritualism & Parlour Games

This was a blast from the past. A request from 18 years ago! Thanks for that link. I own a lot of them already now but there are a few gems there. Since I asked this question, I have since been involved in this world very heavily and have worked for the past 12 years in the world of spirits...
  39. Ringo

UAPs Over North America (February 2023)

A thought just occured to me - maybe they wanted it to be shot down to release the bioweapon inside the balloon, over mainland USA. That's why the US military had to wait to shoot them down over the sea, just to be on the safe side. Of course this is just nonsense but I've never started a...
  40. Ringo

Then maybe I have conflated Graves' story. I had it in my mind that it was Graves who saw the beachball and Fravor who saw the white cross shaped object under the water. But I think you are correct, Graves must have been recounting what others had seen. But I do remember being very impressed by...
  41. Ringo

Michigan object was said to be "octagonal with strings attached". The pilot missed with his first missile which went on to detonate in an unknown location. It was downed with the second missile. So that's about £650,000 worth of missiles for what could be a party/gender reveal balloon gone...
  42. Ringo

I have heard many reports from US Fighter pilots of seeing round objects which are like large see-through beachballs but have a cube inside. They remain motionless at a set altitude defying winds ect but with no means of propulsion. This description seems to match the information we have been...
  43. Ringo

Hunt For 'Satanists' After Bizarre Ritual Discovered In New Forest

It may have been a set for an amateur film maker or photographer. It was obviously left in place for a purpose, to be seen by others (in which case teenagers messing around) or in preparation for use. They may have left to get their film equipment and returned to find everything gone and the...
  44. Ringo

Farewell To Enola Gaia

I also just noticed this. Very sad and I'll certainly miss his contributions to this forum. May he rest in peace.
  45. Ringo

Charles Manson

Just finished Tom O'Neills excellent book "Chaos" - a result of 25 years of research and reporting. It would take a mammoth post to summarise everything discussed but here's the tl/dr version (all with documented evidence). He can't find a unifying theory which ties together all of the evidence...
  46. Ringo

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

I don't know exactly what the ratio of Feds to Crazies was but I have heard speculation that over half of the group were undercover Feds, possibly enticing, encouraging or facilitating the plot. It's a fine line between observation and entrapment.
  47. Ringo

Dog Walking Couple Spot 'Demonic Figure' Stalking Them In National Trust Park

In the words of Bill Burr, "Ah, Jesus".
  48. Ringo

I also think that the first one was such a new experience that people overlooked the rather boring Pocahontas story. Now that we are all used to 3D and amazing animation, will this one be as special? Or even any good at all?
  49. Ringo

Spiritualist Church Medium

Well I can't really give the whole game away i.e. collection methods, networks and modus operandi as I use some of them in my line of work and would be shooting myself in the foot. I don't work as a Spiritualist Medium nor have I met them all. Yet I do have inside knowledge of how they share...
Back